Tuesday, September 10, 2019

Cramer AT Messenger Pack for Athletic Trainers, Durable Over the Shoulder Sling Bag, Fanny Pack Alternative,

Cramer AT Messenger Pack for Athletic Trainers, Durable Over the Shoulder Sling Bag, Fanny Pack Alternative, Lightweight Training Kit Carries Essential Supplies, Including Tape and Scissors, Empty

Cramer AT Messenger Pack for Athletic Trainers, Durable Over the Shoulder Sling Bag, Fanny Pack Alternative, Lightweight Training Kit Carries Essential Supplies, Including Tape and Scissors, Empty

I love how spacious it is. The extra pocket mask holder is a great addition too. It can be tightened all the way so even for those with Double 0 waists like me it stays on perfectly. There is lots of room for your gloves, tape, and even a little snack if needed. Highly satisfied and would buy again if it ever broke. However I have a feeling I would lose it before it broke it's a very sturdy product.

I've been very satisfied with this pack. I was looking to leave the fanny pack life behind and found this pack. Fits everything you need in a sideline/first-aid kit. Only negative I have is the strap that is supposed to go around the waist was too small for me. Other than that it is a great option for both AT students and certified AT.

It's perfect for me. I am a student AT and the school provided Cramer packs are older, too small and don't fit across my chest (shoulder strap version)! This one is perfect and fits as expected around the hips! It holds everything I could need on the field. The only problem is trying not to overpack it, there is so much room! I'm happy to finally have my own pack!

This was a nice pack that I've kept throughout my time as an athletic training student.

Perfect for any AT. It fits in my sideline backpack for quick items like bandaides, tweezers and eye wash. It is a little big for a fanny pack for those who use those kits.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Built tough with 1680 ballistic nylon
  • Inside zipper mesh pockets
  • Front strap cell phone storage
  • Secures with single shoulder strap
  • High quality construction not often found in messenger bags

Description

Easy quick access to your gear in a form fitted, deliberately designed messenger hybrid. Just sling the pack around front whenever you want to remove or stow contents. Athletic training kits have to a lot to live up to. It's a badge that signifies you as the athletic trainer on the sideline, as someone who is prepared for the worst a day will throw at you. It's your everyday tool that stands up to more use and abuse than any other in your profession. And all the while, it holds, organizes and protects the tools you need to tape an ankle, treat an injury or even save a life. Cramer knows that quality matters. That¹s why we design, manufacture, and stand by our athletic training kits that hold up to the worst you can throw at them.



It's a nice, small, functional pack. It would have been nice if there were more separators inside. The pockets on the inside could only fit maybe 1-2 roles of 1" tape. I carry several roles of non-stretch sport tape 1", 1.5" & 2". Plus roles of pre-wrap, and elastic stretch tape. It's perfect for basic first aid supplies. The waist strap doesn't fit well on me. I often have to run and the bag tends to slip regardless of how tight the straps are. I don't regret my purchase though.

Bought this for my daughter who is attending college for athletic training. She loved it, was the perfect size with enough space for accessories.

Son needed it for the AT program. Expensive but it was what he needed. Seems quality made.

Bought it for my daughter and it has aided in keeping band aids and other loose materials organized.

Much smaller than expected, but overall quality is good.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment