Tuesday, September 10, 2019

Amamax Premium High Quality Reclosable Zipper Bags, 3 Inch X 5 Inch, 100

Amamax Premium High Quality Reclosable Zipper Bags, 3 Inch X 5 Inch, 100 Count

Amamax Premium High Quality Reclosable Zipper Bags, 3 Inch X 5 Inch, 100 Count

These bags are stronge enough to use for hundreds of items. Only careful when ordering what size you want. I purchased several differant sizes because they help keep me organized.

exactly what I expected

Good

I purchased these for a vacation. I didn't want to carry my vitamin and prescription bottles with us because of space so I ordered these and used marker to label bags with Morning and Evening (also took list of Vitamins & labels from prescriptions) and everything fit into luggage well. I also used these to put jewelry in to keep pieces from scratching each other. We carried small items like cotton swabs, kitchen spices, make-up, etc. Great little bags. May need to get larger ones.

Worked


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Premium high quality 2x quality reborned 2 mill
  • 3 inch x 5 inch size
  • Clear poly bag
  • 100 percent satisfaction guaranteed
  • Super low pricing for premium product

Description

100 New, Resealable Plastic Bags. This is a new set of 100 resealable plastic bags. These PERMIUM HIGH QUALITY reclosable plastic bags allow you to have the bags you use most on hand. The reclosable seals open all the way to the edges of the bags giving you full use of the interior. Each has a 2 mil thickness and measures approximately 3" x 5"



Great product fast shipment A+

If you collect anything small (in my case stickers) these tough little bags are the best. You get alot for your money, they arrive fast, and is recommended.

I am a beader, and these plastic bags are just the right size and weight at a great price. Thanks.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment