Monday, September 16, 2019

IceSleeve Calf/Shin Cold Pack,

IceSleeve Calf/Shin Cold Pack, Black

IceSleeve Calf/Shin Cold Pack, Black

I like the fact that this sleeve has an insert I can reuse and that I can also use other inserts. I especially like the fact that once the sleeve is in place, I can even stand and walk to another part of the room without it falling off. This sleeve got me through a trip overseas when I tore my gastrocnemius muscle.

Love!!!! This ice sleeve actually helped my severe neuropathy/sciatica pain in my leg when nothing, not even surgery helped. Highly recommend!!!

Artived quickly and as ordered. Helped my nephew with his shin splints stays on and comfortable

This was great, I bought two for my shin splints. I hated icing because I would be stuck immobile with ice on my shins, this I can walk around with...Super easy and convenient.

Item exactly as described. Absolutely love this purchase. Highly recommend.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Treats SHIN SPLINTS and TIGHT CALVES caused by running and overuse.
  • Works with ICE or freezer GEL PACK to alleviate pain and reduce swelling.
  • Can also be used for HEAT therapy to treat stiff muscles and tendons.
  • Provides COMPRESSION to improve circulation and enhance heat/cold therapy.
  • Allows MOBILITY to give greater recovery benefits and minimize the hassle of icing.

Description

This is the original IceSleeve, specifically designed to help you recover faster from shin splints and sore muscles. Medium size, fits calves up to 16" around. Ice pack area is 10" high by 6" wide. The unique pocket design accepts hot and cold packs for thermotherapy or cryotherapy. Velcro style fasteners allow fast and easy application while providing a tight, comfortable fit. Use it with ice for cold therapy or hot packs for heat therapy. The included gel pack can be used cold or hot IceSleeves wrap around tight to provide compression which increases the therapeutic effect. The custom form fitting shape stays in place while walking; allowing you to be mobile which enhances recovery and minimizes the hassle of icing.



love it

I use it for nerve issues in the shin and ankle. Nice fitting, extra strong velcro for adjusting size and very comfortable. Remarkably well made.

These are great especially after heavy running mileage during base training.

Very nice. I'm getting back into running and sometimes have soreness in my lower calf. This fits perfectly and stays in place if I'm moving around at all.

nice

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment