Saturday, May 25, 2019

Gamma Ray Men's Reading Glasses - 3 pc Stainless Steel Flex Readers for Men -

Gamma Ray Men's Reading Glasses - 3 pc Stainless Steel Flex Readers for Men - 2.50

Gamma Ray Men's Reading Glasses - 3 pc Stainless Steel Flex Readers for Men - 2.50

I've had these for about a week - fallen asleep wearing one, dropped one on the floor in the parking lot, stored it the cup holder with other items; all are still intact, i.e., they don't scratch easily. They are quite durable, very nicely made, vibrant colors. The lens feel securely attached to the frames. It's slightly on the small side. I've attached pictures for measurements.

I've recently started to wear reading glasses. Most of them in the stores and on line come in lots of strengths but only one width. I saw some of the reviews saying these were smaller and I ordered then not expecting much for the low price. However these are made as well as the Foster Grants I've bought and fit my face much better. I also like the fact that they are not so tall so they work great in the kitchen to both see the recipe and look over the top when pulling things out of the cabinet without having to take them off. Same thing when reading while the TV is on - I can keep them on and do both. So far they are holding up well. In fact, my dog (greyhound) grabbed one pair off the table just after they arrived and I found them in her bed. One lens had popped out but no other damage. I popped it back in and they are just fine. If you normally wear a narrower frame I highly recommend these.

Purchased these glasses after going to the largest store in town and checking them out. Looked at their choices and had purchased some from them previously but they would only last about a month and then the ears would get loose and then break off. Saw these on Amazon and decided to try them. So glad I did. They only cost about a dollar more for the three pair pack but they are so much better than the store brand. They have spring hinges where the ears connect to the glasses frame and allow to put them on and take them off easier. They are a higher quality frame than what you can by in local store. Will also help them last longer. Used to have some with the hinges but after cataract surgery and YAG laser and LASIK my prescription has completely changed and I no longer wanted to pay the high prices at vision centers when I only need glasses to read small writing and computers. Getting 3 pair for around ten bucks is a steal. Now I have reading glasses spread all over the house and just pick up a pair whenever I need to read something. Will probably get some more to keep in my camper and boat. At the price for them I can afford to put a pair in every room, vehicle and boat. Definitely recommend these to anyone needing reading glasses.

I LOVE these glasses. First of all, I love that they are available on Amazon. That is one less time I have to drive to the store, park, walk around, find them, hope they are priced fairly, and then go pay and drive home. I live in the country, and the stores are a minimum of 20 minutes away. Secondly, if you went through all that, I seriously doubt you will find three pairs of reading glasses for $10.00 I don't usually see even one crappy pair for less than $15.00 This allows me to keep reading glasses on the night table, the recipe stand in the kitchen, by my computer, by the cell phone charging station, in the bathroom, and in my purse. I only need glasses to read, but when I need them, I want them handy. These glasses are sturdy, clear and comfortable. No drug store is going to beat these.

Let's face it- the pink ones are girly... but they're a pale pink, not overkill - I can see coordinating an outfit (no pun intended), wearing them with a pink top or a pink scarf. The cutout/ braided design on the sides ads a touch of 'fanciness' to the bronze and black colors. An excellent value at $8 for 3 pairs of reading glasses, I had to buy them, and I'm glad I did. I go through readers like they're going out of style. I usually keep a pair hanging on my shirt or on a lanyard, and eventually, I either lean against a table and crush them, or hug someone and crush them. I've also had the occasional accidental moment of leaving them on the couch and later sitting on them and crushing them. I get my replacements in a 3 pack for $18 at CVS, try to buy them when I have one of their 30% off coupons. I thought that was a good deal - until finding these! They're so inexpensive it's crazy! They seem well made, the lenses are clear and the magnification seems accurate. I'm happy in spite of the fact that I received one incorrect pair in my order. I wrote to the company this afternoon asking how they will rectify the mistake and I'm hoping they will just send me a replacement. If they do so without fuss, I am definitely reordering! Will update when they respond.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • 3 Pairs of Mens Readers at 1 Low Price
  • Light Weight Metal Frame
  • Keep a Pair in Each of Your Favorite Reading Area
  • Help us spread the word and enjoy your new pair of Gamma Ray Readers as they are protected from manufacturer's defects for 2 full years from the date of purchase

Description

Gamma Ray Readers are inspired by classic shapes and cater specifically for the bookworms and heavy readers out there who spend their leisurely time looking at text. While we aim to provide your eyes with protection during working hours or enjoying your favorite pastime, we also aim to indulge your senses with the gamut of styles and fit for your maximum comfort when you need to look good and see better.



So much better than the three-pack available from Wally World, costs less and with Amazon Prime, delivered to my house at no charge! I thought I had ordered +2.25 but apparently not as I received+1.50. But by adjusting my arms these work great so Gamma Ray Optics cannot have them back!

What I like - spring hinges, comfortable nose pads, lighter but stronger frame material.

What I dislike - I may actually care about losing a pair of these readers.

Generic reading glasses. I purchase these items on a regular basis as I either lose them over time (leaving them somewhere) or they break because of rough handling or they just plain wear out. Ear pieces break, or lenses get scratched or fall out completely. They're a wonderful product and I have always been satisfied with quality. I am probably a little hard on things but this is a great price for a wonderful piece of basically???? disposable hardware. I recommend them highly and will continue to purchase these in the future. Ensure when you are ordering, to order the correct magnification. If you are not sure, make a trip to your local drug store or wally world and stop by the pharmacy. There are always generic reading glasses there to try on to ensure you're getting the magnification that is best for you

I like the size of these readers. I look over the top for distance, but look down through the lens to read or see the computer screen. Sturdy frames and ear-pieces with stay-open or closed spring hinges. You can adjust the nose pads without fear of breaking the metal supports. The only weak parts of these glasses is the plastic swivel on the nose pad that connects to the metal nose pad support (that's what broke first on my previous pair of these glasses). For the price, these are great readers.

I just wanted some extra readers, and had been poking around in different stores. I was unhappy with the stuff I been trying on, and decided just to try Amazon. I found and order these, and was VERY PLEASANTLY surprised. You can't beat these, especially for the price and quality. I thought that for the price they would be pretty flimsy, but these are really well made and look great too. The lenses are crystal clear and the frames are light weight. I particularly like the double hinges that make them comfortable and easy to wear. Totally not expecting these to be this nice. I haven't had them long enough to speak to durability, but I'm sure they'll last at least as long as all my store bought reader (and I suspect longer).

Very nice magnifiers for the price, which as of today is about $3 each pair. The frames are much higher quality than others I've purchased in the past. I use these for reading and fine work, as opposed to prescription glasses, because magnifiers have a wider focal range and so they are much more useful in my opinion. I keep a pair of these just about everywhere I might need them: in my desk, on the nightstand, on the bathroom counter, in each car, in my wife's purse, in my shop, etc. I order another set of three of these about every 6 months or whenever I've managed to misplace a couple. I have yet to have one break. Highly recommended for those of us who refuse to get normal glasses.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment