Thursday, September 12, 2019

THERMIPAQ HOT/COLD PAD 9.5X16 1

THERMIPAQ HOT/COLD PAD 9.5X16 1 EACH

THERMIPAQ HOT/COLD PAD 9.5X16 1 EACH

We use the 9x16 inch pads mainly in winter, heating them on high for about 100 to 115 seconds in the microwave. They retain heat extremely well (their main benefit) and thus provide heat for back muscle soreness and sometimes just as a lap warmer on very cold nights. My main complaint is their longevity is rather brief at perhaps two years each. The plastic container that holds the clay and its emollient stiffens, cracks. splits, and in general becomes inflexible. Thus I buy two (one for each of us) every two years or less. Almost worth it but I would like to see a longer life for winter use.

Given we know what happens, my suggestion is to be gentle when smoothing out the bumps in the clay so as to not crack the plastic housing. If it does crack along the seams, then the liberal use glass packaging tape to seal the break in the seam can help. Even if the clay becomes drier and less malleable, you can still heat it and it will become more flexible and useable. What you should not do is try to shape the older inflexible pads when they are cold, thus rupturing the side seals.

If these guys come up with a better plastic housing for the clay, then they have a terrific produce because this larger pad can stay hot/warm easily for twenty to twenty-five minutes.

This pack covers my knee very well, top to bottom, and it wraps around the back as well. The velcro straps that come with it are too loose to secure it (I assume they are for wrapping a shoulder or back) and they are too small to wrap around my knee twice. I use an ace bandage to secure the pack. Using this larger pack has helped reduce the swelling in my knee tremendously--much better than the smaller packs that are often designated for knee use.

This product is wonderful. The warmed pad conforms to fit in the exact area that is a trouble spot. We not only use it on an arthritic back but a knee and a shoulder. My husband sighs when I heat it for him.

Having had a smaller size I wanted to replace it with one providing more coverage. This meets that expectation except that it is noticeably heavier and harder to handle.

Awesome!! The large size was perfect for my lower back pain! We also have the smaller ones for knees and elbows.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • THERMIPAQ HOT/COLD PAD 9.5X16 1 EACH

Description

THERMIPAQ HOT/COLD PAD 9.5X16 1 EACH



I take it too bed with me and it stays warm throughout the entire night.

The best for my grandpa's recovery after ankle surgery. It has been a lifesaver.

I have two of these one large and one small. Works great!

We have used Thermipaq Hot/Cold Pad for six years because it is easy to use and you are not connected to a plug in, you can take it anywhere.

Love it. Freeze it or heat it. Wrap it around whatever hurts. Heat before movement, cold afterwards.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment