Monday, September 16, 2019

Reading Glasses 2 Pair Black and Gunmetal Readers Compact Folding Glasses for Reading for Men and Women Case

Reading Glasses 2 Pair Black and Gunmetal Readers Compact Folding Glasses for Reading for Men and Women Case Included +3.5

Reading Glasses 2 Pair Black and Gunmetal Readers Compact Folding Glasses for Reading for Men and Women Case Included +3.5

The glasses are extremely comfortable, especially considering I have a larger noggin. The frame is light and when you extend the temples they fit just fine, I doubt they would fall off during the "normal" course of wear. The lenses are extremely clear. One of the best things is the case; hard, very sturdy, and with a flip-top that has a small magnet in it so it remains closed....very impressive!

Overall, these are great glasses for backups and can be put almost anywhere. They would fit in a pocket with no problem and the case will protect them from almost anything. I would definitely buy these again.

Super handy. My wife tells me I'm not old enough to wear my glasses on a string around my neck. (I think if I'm old enough to need them, I'm old enough to keep them handy regardless of how it looks. But I'm also old enough to have learned to do what I'm told.)

Anyway, these are a great solution. They aren't really comfortable, so they won't be what you use to read a novel, but they work fine for short periods of time.

They come with a case that's sturdy enough to put in your front or back pocket without crushing the glasses. (I suppose depending on how much pressure sitting generates on your backside.)

Anyway. Overall a great purchase that I wouldn't hesitate to make again. And I did not get these free or at a discount in exchange for a review. How do I get in on that action anyway? I would happily be a review whore.

Kidding.

Mostly.

Both the glasses AND the company impressed the Hades out of me!! The glasses are AWESOME, in my case, I have a weird nose shape, and with ALL glasses I've worn, I need to change the nose bridges to their max in to my face! Because of the compact design of these glasses, the nose bridges weren't designed to move very far, or you MAY NOT be able to close the glasses into their compact shape. As I tried to adjust one of the nose bridges, it broke. The day after receiving them, the company reached out to me to see if I was happy with my purchase... I wrote back and told them about the breakage, and without question, another set of glasses were on the way, in an overnight delivery I might add, and I had a new set the next day!! I was much more careful this time...and in no time at all, all 3 pairs were adjusted perfectly!! Yes, they sent me another PAIR of glasses, as in 2 more sets of glasses, making, my total 3, so I gave the extra set to my sister, and she LOVES them too!! If I could have given this company 10 stars, I would!! I have since, bought 2 more different styles of glasses and plan on buying more! They are very good company, that makes / sells (not sure which or both?) a VERY good product!! Buy yourself a set and see for your self!! BTW, I was NOT given anything as an incentive to write a good review, what I was given was a replacement pair that I broke by not being careful while bending relatively thin metal, in a rush to try them on!!

Love these. Crystal clear lenses. When folded, the stems rest on the frame, not the lenses, so the lenses don't get scratched.

A great hinged hard case that that protects the glasses from external abuse and the dust and dirt from storage in a purse/briefcase/backpack/glove compartment/pocket. The glasses are easy to insert and remove from the case without touching the lenses - just make sure the folded glasses are inserted in the case with the ear stems closest to the case hinge. The case is marked with the lens strength (so you don't have to).

Although these won't replace the standard readers I have scattered around the house, these nifty folding glasses are now the only ones I take out of the house. I will definitely be buying more for backup.

I was looking for some new reading glasses after losing my "SOOLALA Women Men Go Everywhere SOS Pince Nez Style Nose Resting Pinching Portable Wallet Reading Glasses". After reading the other reviews, I decided to give these folding ones a try. They're not as fashionable as the Soolala. They're super basic but that's where the comparison ends. These reading glasses are much better. They fold up very tightly and small enough to fit in my wallet which was my prime reason to try the Soolala's. These folding glasses take up a tiny bit more room but still fits small and flat enough so I won't leave home without them. Another plus is these come in .25 magnifier levels. The other only comes in .5 increments. When fully unfolded, they set on my ears and nose comfortably and don't feel like they'll slip. I could read with these with ease for a long time. The other was a nose pincher which would slip. Fine if you're picking from a menu but not much more useful than that. You also get two glasses for $3 more than just one of the nose pinchers. If you don't care about fashion, these will do the job very well.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Unisex Folding Reading Glasses for Men and Women
  • Set of Black and Gunmetal
  • Convenient Set of 2 means you'll have a pair handy wherever you are. Keep a pair in your favorite reading spots
  • High Quality Design Glasses Well crafted for long lasting durability.
  • Lightweight Plastic Case included

Description

Success Eyewear brings you this great set of folding reading glasses. Set includes 2 pairs for your convenience in two popular colors: black and gunmetal. Keep a pair in your favorite reading spots so you always have one handy.



My experience so far with the collapsible, compact reading glasses is very positive. Since ordering my first 2 pair last year, I have ordered additional pairs. For the price I was concerned about the physical and mechanical quality of the frames and the optical quality of the lenses. To date with my use of both pair, I am very pleased with those qualities. Also, the case is well-thought with its inner liner and magnet that secures the hinged top cap on the solid plastic case. A minor issue is the rounded bottom that prevents vertical placing of the case. For my face the fit is good. I am pleased with how the glasses stay in place when bending perpendicularly at the waist. Also, seating on my nose is very good/comfortable for long (4+hrs) periods of time. I don't, however, find a comfortable fit under over-glasses safety glasses that I use with regular prescription wire-framed glasses. The test of the product's quality will be several months from now in its durability. I have never abused glasses, and hope that this will be a long useful product for me. I am ordering another 2-pair set, just to tuck away in places where I'll need them.

I ordered a second set pf these glasses and have been extremely pleased with them and with the prompt service from Success Eyewear.

These fold down quite well and do the job. They're portable and efficient.

The carrying case is indeed bulky. You could carry the small folding pair of readers without the case, but, I suspect they'd be crushed/scratched.

The four stars is for just that, i.e., the bulk of the case, but otherwise, these do the job quite well and I am satisfied.

p.s. Someone wrote they're not comfortable to wear. I would agree with that, but this is why I have several pair of standard reading glasses I keep at home or my desk at work. I use *these* when I go somewhere so I can read a menu or dink around on my cell phone when having lunch. These are not meant for extended wearing.

Second time i purchased. Great glasses because the lens are glass not plastic. Hence they are not easily scratched and focus well. I love the way they fold into the sturdy case with the magnetic latch. The only small complaint i have is the ear supports need to extend a tiny bit longer.
One complaint i have read from other buyers is the glasses fit in the case too tightly and are very hard to get in or out. That is true if you fold them for storage the way the manufacture does, with the ear pieces on the in side of the lens. This makes them fit tight and does not protect the lenses from rubbing against the case. If you fold the glasses with the ear pieces on the outside of the lens the glasses slide easily into the case and the lenses are protected. I am curious to know why the manufacture folds the glasses they way they do?

The only reason I didn't give it 5 stars is the fit in the case is a bit tight making them hard to pull out of the case without getting finger prints on the lenses. Maybe that will loosen up in time. The lens quality is fine. They are easy to carry in a pocket but it does take two hands to open and unfold them. They are advertised as "unisex" but the packing list says they include a "women's case." They don't look feminine as they are more gender neutral. Since they are low profile, it is easy to set them forward on your nose and look over them to see in the distance without removing them.

Is what I asked for I think. Only thing is that one of the arms keep going back in, what I mean is these glasses they can close up and put in a tiny case which they come with these nice little cases fit right in the pocket with no chance of damage (I like that) so the arms retract and the first pair the right arm keeps sliding back inside having to constantly pull it out before I can put them on. I do like them though this one is comfortable and light and once I have em on I’m good. The second pair have not tried yet, I bought these because they come in a pair one for my home and one for my car. I would recommend getting them regardless of the right arm problem. One last thing I thought I had purchased the 3x but what I got was the 1.5x I could be wrong but regardless I like them and will keep em, reasonably priced and comes in a tiny case so the cons can be overlooked. I threw in a few pics so you can get an idea what I am talking about. I love the little cases I think they made them to look and open like gas lighter.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment