Friday, September 13, 2019

First Aid Only Tweezers, 4" Plastic, 12-Count Bags (Pack of

First Aid Only Tweezers, 4" Plastic, 12-Count Bags (Pack of 5)

First Aid Only Tweezers, 4

Perfect tools for owl pellet dissection. Easy for kids to use. Good size and well shaped. Very reasonably priced. Excellent shipping time. Sturdy enough to last a few years and cheap enough to keep replacing as needed. Easy to wash and store. Shipping packaging very good and speed very good. Recommend.

Ordered these for a Day camp for Cub Scouts age 8-11. The camp is all about bugs and we thought the tweezers would help the boys that were afraid to actually touch bugs. I was overjoyed at the price and through Prime had my box in 2 days with no shipping cost. The box only contained one pack of 12 tweezers instead of the 5 advertised. I immediately called and had to leave a message. After 5 days and 3 messages I decided to order from another company, afraid I would not get the tweezers in time for camp. I finally received a call back with apologies and assurance that my additional items would be delivered that day and they were. I was told the shipping clerk made a mistake and was told to email me so I would know the rest were being shipped. I am happy with the purchase but unhappy with the customer service that appeared to be nonexistent until day 5 and my increasingly frantic calls.

Very nice tweezers. I can't seem to have enough of them.

Worked well for the science experiments in our Classical Conversations community.

Perfect for my classroom


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Pack of five, 12-count bag (total of 60 ounce)
  • Plastic tweezers
  • 4 inch tweezers

Description

Sturdy and compact. Keep these tweezers within easy reach when you need to grab something tiny.



Worth it, very good!

These were perfect as tweezers for our science project. We used them as we dissected owl pellets. The age of our kids is 4 y.o. T 7th grade.

Just what I expected. Fast shipping.

This product arrived quickly and was just as described. They will be perfect for kids and were a great deal!

good deal

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment