Tuesday, September 17, 2019

First Aid Only Butterfly Wound Closures, Large, 100 Per

First Aid Only Butterfly Wound Closures, Large, 100 Per Box

First Aid Only Butterfly Wound Closures, Large, 100 Per Box

These do what you need them to! I got a terrible gash on my knee from a klutzy fall in high heels. I couldn't get it to close for the life of me - then I bought these butterfly bandages and used them to seal that wound shut (with additional bandages over it to protect the wounded flesh itself). This probably reduced my overall healing time and while I have an ugly scar, it's moon-shaped and narrow instead of being a huge hole - eew!

These were bigger than the typical ones I buy at the grocery store but that's a plus. You get a lot for this price, I split them between my home kit and work vehicle.

Wouldn't you know that I had to use these three days after they arrived! They worked perfectly and keep me from having a scar or further bleeding. They were fresh, sterile and packaged hermetically.

This came in very handy when I had a severe cut to my shin, down to the bone. I was able to keep the bleeding down and even the doctor was impressed!

Great for keeping wounds closed. I keep several in my wallet for emergencies.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Not made with natural rubber latex
  • Ideal for minor cuts, abrasions and puncture wounds
  • Close and secure minor cuts
  • Closures do not stick to wound ensuring it will not reopen
  • Non adherent center pads

Description

First Aid Only large Butterfly Wound Closures with 100 per box. Close and secure small cuts and incisions with butterfly wound closures. The strips hold the skin tightly together but will not stick to the wound itself. Individual, single use packets are easy and convenient to use, preventing cross contamination.



Worked well for what I needed it to do

Great for making a first aid kit! Very pleased with quality!

Just right for the wounds I get.

I bought this to ad to my medical emergency bug out bag, no complaints here.

Always practical and the band aid to have and use on certain types of cuts.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment