Monday, September 16, 2019

Nannini Compact One Optics 1.5 Temples Reading Glass

Nannini Compact One Optics 1.5 Temples Reading Glass (Black)

Nannini Compact One Optics 1.5 Temples Reading Glass (Black)

The styling is all it's own, and looks modernly quirky when wearing. They have really grown on me, and I like the oddball look so much, I am considering getting another color just because. I am questioning my own judgement when I consider buying readers because they look cool. What is happening to me?

The quality is top-notch, and the flat storage profile makes them ideal for a front pocket (or purse I suppose).

Optics are clear and consistent from edge to edge.

Why 4 stars? $40.00 is high for plastic readers, especially compared to the $25 alternative. But I guess they know what they are doing, because I am thinking of buying a totally unnecessary pair just to get the electric blue even though I'm not inclined towards rainbow attire in any way. Go figure.

The Nannini compact reading glasses are very low-profile folding reading glasses, perfect for fitting into the smallest handbag, a pocket, or your airplane carry-on.
The lenses are well-made and provide high-quality optics in the strength you prefer.
The stems come in a variety of colors, or colorless, and they fold almost magically into the same slim plane as the lenses, to fit into the slenderest protective case, that slides discretely into your pocket or purse. They take up next to no room at all.
The folding mechanism is well-made, and still works perfectly, after 2 years of use on our first pairs.
We loved these so much, we ordered more to keep in our carry-ons so we never forget our readers when we travel.
I keep another pair permanently in my handbag, and we even ordered tinted lenses to use for reading on the beach.
We can't praise them enough, and everywhere we go people stop us to ask about them!
They are well worth the price - they'll last forever. Go for it!

I use these as my around the house glasses. They are super light and nice when I get tired of wearing my regular glasses. Another pair has lasted 7+ years, but my prescription changed so I bought new ones. Also very portable as they fold flat.

These are a great idea and it is fairly well implemented. The glasses are exceptionally light and comfortable. The hinges and temples seem a little "flimsy," but that is probably because of the unique design. My only true criticism is that the mechanics are so smooth that the glasses are sometimes a little hard to keep "unfolded." There needs to be a "detent" or some other mechanism to more positively hold the glasses in both the folded and unfolded configurations. Overall, though, I like the product and recommend it.

I've used these for several months and I love them. When you first pull them out of the case you may think they'll break immediately but they're actually very sturdy. The lenses are clear and they are very comfortable. I've also gotten compliments on the look of the glasses.

But the real difference is in the folding design. They are super slim when folding and fit I to the slimmest pocket. The case protects them well but I wouldn't put them in a back pocket.

Overall these are great glasses. In fact, I bought another pair as a backup.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Reading glasses with clear lenses
  • Compact and lightweight
  • Comes with their own 10 millimeters thick polypropylene case
  • Limited 2 year warranty
  • Optics 1.5

Description

These reading glasses are fashionable, patented, ultra-thin folding eye glasses. It is tough and durable. Made of anallergic materials of the highest standards. Centers are perfectly aligned with pupil's distance and verified diopters parity. Packaging is less than .4 inches in a hard non-deformable plastic case to carry. Unique unisex fashion accessory, easy to carry on a person or purse.



I like the thinness of this pair and the fact it's got it's own little case to keep them nice.

I think the hinges are the obvious weak point...but I am careful with them and it's been fine so far. These are not my primary readers, I usually have the cheapie 3 pair for $5 ones on my head or on my desk...but I do use these out of my briefcase when needed.

These are actually very cool reading glasses, and I'm quite pleased with them (I bought two pair; I lose things).

The way they miraculously fold totally flat scares the heck out of me whenever I do it, but they are sturdy and never fail to torque and "flatten" as needed for the impossibly-slim carrying case.

Have no fear. These reading glasses are worth the expense -- and are surprisingly tough. Give them a try!

Love it alot....i would be CLEAR color next time as the REd and Blue is too loud.
the only downside is you must very careful when closing them down as the plastic
can snap.....it only happened once...so you must be gentle..g.reat for your pockets
as it lays flat in the case...great for when you go to restraunt and dont want to big
a big clunker glasses case......its a real winner here.....a little overpriced for plastic
but it works so its ok

Pros:Very convenient to bring everywhere as it really is flat when stored.
Cons: Has a tendency to be misaligned when used while lying down.

But this is my second pair so the pros definitely outweigh the cons.

Reading glasses are pretty simple. Magnify type so you can read the tiny print on the back of the wine bottle, etc. But always having a pair with you is another story and that's where these shine. The folding feature allows them to fit into the slim case so you can always have a pair of these handy. Their only downside is the fear of losing them or having your friend borrow them and not give them back!

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment