Sunday, September 15, 2019

Comfort Bath® Rinse-Free Shampoo

Comfort Bath® Rinse-Free Shampoo Cap

Comfort Bath® Rinse-Free Shampoo Cap

Great product for those who have trouble getting out of bed, or those who have trouble getting into a bath tub or shower and want to keep up their hygiene practices. The only reason I did not mark it 5/5 stars is because, at least in my case, the day after you use it, your hair seems to be kind of greasy and sticky for a few hours in the morning to mid-afternoon. After that, your hair seems to be soft and silky smooth. If you can deal with that (or, maybe who knows, it may not happen to you?) then this product is for you!

These are wonderful. We simply heat it in the microwave for about 30 seconds, put it on my mothers head and massage the shampoo in. Then dry her hair with a towel and comb it out. She doesnt like to wash her hair as much as we like her too. These work great. They are easy to use and made to last. The hair does not have to be rinsed out and it smells clean and fresh.

Very nice product. The hospital gave my wife one of these to use and she loved it. Leaves hair nice and clean. Very nice feeling when you heat them in the microwave for 30 sec. This was exactly what the hospital uses

Great for those times when you can't wash your hair in the conventional manner (e.g., in the hospital). I was amazed at how well it worked! I have bought a couple of these to keep on hand "just in case."

MY FATHER IS BED BOUND. AND HE LOVES HIS HAIR WASHED EVERYDAY. BUT WITH THIE PRODUCT HE WILL WAIT TWO TO THREE DAYS IN BETWEEN. MAKES HIS HAIR SMELL FRESH. EASY NO MESS AND HE LOVES IT.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Replaces shampoos, conditioners and rinsettes
  • Complete, one-step hair care system
  • Convenient, microwavable cap

Description

Replaces shampoos, conditioners and rinsettes. Complete, one-step hair care system. Convenient, microwavable cap.



very easy to use while in the bed

use this for my 86 years old mom work great.

When I had MOHS surgery on my scalp, this shampoo cap saved the day for cleaning my hair when I couldn't get my hair wet. It was super to have.Comfort Bath® Rinse-Free Shampoo Cap

If you are unable to wash your hair this is the remedy.

Weird idea but it works.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment