Thursday, September 12, 2019

Chattanooga ColPac Blue Vinyl Ice Pack (2 Pack) - Half-Size, 7.5x11

Chattanooga ColPac Blue Vinyl Ice Pack (2 Pack) - Half-Size, 7.5x11 Inch

Chattanooga ColPac Blue Vinyl Ice Pack (2 Pack) - Half-Size, 7.5x11 Inch

I love these! but the smell is awful.

I saw that my therapist uses these, I really like them, so I decided I needed to buy some for myself. I ordered the blue ones. 7.5x11 size.
These are really wonderful, and I love that these stay soft and flexible.
They do stay cool for about two hours, would say. I actually haven't set a timer for it. It stays cool longer when I have used it, compared to my husband who has a warmer body temperature than I do, (and the fact that he was laying on it). I think it depends on body temperature and wether or not you're laying on it. He used it for his shoulder, I've used it for back and leg pain. Though for using on the back, it fits me well enough (petite lady), but if you're a larger person, you could probably use a little bit larger sized pack.

*One thing I would say is that for whatever reason, these let off a terrible smell when they are warmed up. I think it must be the vinyl used for it. But it's really, really terrible smelling. Like bad onions or garlicky smell. They aren't quite so bad when they are frozen/cold.

Other than the smell factor, I am really pleased with these. I want to get a variability of sizes. I'm thinking about ordering the black ones in a different size, in hopes that maybe those ones won't have such an odor problem.

We have a couple of these from when I had knee replacements but my husband has an injury now and needed more so we ordered these. They hold the cold much longer than other ice packs. Because it is a gel inside of them that freezes, they mold really well to your body. The Physical Therapists used something very similar if not the same thing when they iced my knee.

Needed a more flexible cold pack for my sprained ankle. My ankles are quite skinny and my current cold pack is filled with some clay material so was quite rigid and hard to contour against my ankle. I bought this Chattanooga cold pack because it was similar to some cold packs I remember using in physical therapy in the past. I am very pleased with the quality of this cold pack. It's very easy to wrap around my ankle, and it also stays very cold for a very long time. I would definitely purchase their other products in the future.

These are great for the cost. Soft and maintain cold for a long time. Plastic is pretty thick so it seems like it will last a long time. Much better than the clear plastic with the blue stuff in the middle

These stay cold longer than most other ice packs. My physical therapist uses these and recommended them and they were right!


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Various sizes and shapes to fit any body area
  • Apply for up to 30 minutes
  • Soothes relief from acute pain, swelling, and or fever
  • Simply chill in the freezer
  • 1-year mfg. warranty

Description

DJO Chattanooga® Colpac® Half Size Ice Pack 7-1/2" x 11", Blue, Vinyl, Latex-Free The Blue Vinyl Colpac® is a reusable cold pack, excellent for use in cold therapy. Each pack is filled with non-toxic silica gel that remains pliable during treatment, and can be used for up to 30 minutes at a time to reduce acute pain, swelling, and fever. To recharge the Blue Vinyl Colpac®, place it in a chilling unit or a freezer. Designed for heavy clinical use. Effective pain relief. Filled with a non-toxic silica gel that remains pliable throughout treatment. Delivers up to 30 minutes of soothing relief from acute pain, swelling and fever. Latex-free. One-year warranty. Filled with a bentonite and glycol blend to keep from freezing solid.



Best soft coldpacs ever. They stay cold and conform to your body part for more than the recommended time of 20 min.

My physical therapist recommended these to me when I had my knee replacement, and they are fabulous. This was sent as a gift to a friend having ankle surgery -- and she raves also.

Work well. However they hace a strong long lasting odor.

great ice packs for a great price

excellent ...very useful...

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment