Sunday, September 15, 2019

8 Oz. Liquid Pump Dispenser (Alcohol Printed on the Bottle) (Quantity: 2

8 Oz. Liquid Pump Dispenser (Alcohol Printed on the Bottle) (Quantity: 2 Bottles)

8 Oz. Liquid Pump Dispenser (Alcohol Printed on the Bottle) (Quantity: 2 Bottles)

Intended for use with acetone and was a little skeptical because it was labeled "alcohol." No problems however, the plastic did not melt when acetone was stored. I shook the bottle and let it stand on its side for 5 minutes for spillage check and found no trace of liquid. This sucker's sealed! I'm worried about how long the cap will stay on since the structure of its attachment looks weak but I guess I'll get to that if/when it comes to that. It will not however compromise it's purpose cap or no cap.

These bottles work wonderfully for dispensing alcohol onto either a cotton ball or cotton pad. They're just like ones found in doctor's offices and clinics but at a fraction of the cost. I would definitely recommend for anyone who requires regular injections or as an addition to any home first-aid kit! They're very handy and convenient!

Great product for the price. The plastic seems to be durable with a sturdy top that has survived repeated opening/closing. I'm giving only 4 stars because if you only use it a few times a month the fluid has time to leave the "straw" and therefor it takes several pumps to get the rubbing alcohol to come out. I don't think this would be a problem if I used to more often.

I bought these for personal rather than commercial use. They get used once or twice a day for the alcohol I use to clean my glasses. The dispensers have worked reliably for that purpose.

It's easy to use, convenient, and makes me feel like a nail technician. The only complaint is that after several uses one of them started to have problems closing and some spilling will occur if tilted. The other one is still in perfect condition, though.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • 2 Empty Bottle Liquid Pump Dispenser for Fluids
  • Can Be Used With Alcohol, Liquid, Etc.
  • "ALCOHOL" Printed on the Bottle
  • ~5 Inches Tall
  • Size: 8 oz.

Description



These work great, I put 99% alcohol in one and acetone in the other. So much simpler to get a paper towel corner wet for wiping something off than putting it against the bottle opening. I use far less solvent this way.

I have been using one of these bottles for several months now and have had a great experience with them. I use it for a home-made TendSkin liquid, I have had no clogging or leaking issues at all, and it pumps the liquid to the top easily and consistently. I was concerned about the alcohol possibly evaporating, but it absolutely has not. Great product.

I have traveled with these a few times already (filled with witch hazel) The pump works well and they did not leak. I did have them in a case that was not pver packed so there wasn't a lot of pressure on them. I assume that might matter. Anyway, I really like these for my toner and use with cotton pads. I wish there wasn't something preinted on the side, but it doesn't matter as this is for personal use for me and I don't notice it.

Delivered in a reasonable amount of time and product as advertised.

These are exactly what I needed. I actually needed two alcohol dispensers, but since the word is simply embossed on the bottle, you could use one for makeup or nail polish remover. I have actually traveled with one of these in a zip-lock bag and it did not spill at all.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment