Friday, September 13, 2019

Sinus Pressure & Migraine Headache Relief Cap and Eye Mask - Deep Penetrating Herbal Ice hat for Hot or Cold

Sinus Pressure & Migraine Headache Relief Cap and Eye Mask - Deep Penetrating Herbal Ice hat for Hot or Cold Sinus Pain Relief

Sinus Pressure & Migraine Headache Relief Cap and Eye Mask - Deep Penetrating Herbal Ice hat for Hot or Cold Sinus Pain Relief

Have had migraines for 9 years, ice packs can bring a lot of relief even if they won’t end the migraine.

The way this one gently rests against your eyes and along the bridge of your nose, as well as the nape of your neck, is something a generic ice pack can’t do. It’s filled with flax so it molds right to your face. An added benefit is it blocks out light, which can be a relief if you have heightened photo-sensitivity during a migraine. The filling also has a very subtle lavender scent which I found soothing.

It doesn’t stay cold for very long, because it is natural flax, which is why I recommend it being one part of a toolkit to fight headaches and migraines. I wish the fabric was something natural, like cotton or bamboo.

Overall I’m very glad I bought mine and recommend it to other people with headache and migraine issues as well.

This is almost exactly what I've been looking for, except the scent. I was not wanting a scented pack, but I must not have fully read the description.

Great for migraines!

I get bad migraines and always need something cold on my neck and eyes. Those are the places that make the migraine go away. This helps so much because it's all in one! Freeze it until you need it and it lasts a long time.

Love the fact that you can just freeze or heat it and wear.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • EYE AND HEAD WRAP - Ice cold or Heat therapy head and eye wrap delivers soothing long lasting deep penetrating hot or cold therapy - Unique design therapy for neck, eyes and sinus area
  • ALLEVIATES MIGRAINE TENSION - Alleviates migraine, tension, and sinus headaches / pressure; as well as offers anxiety and stress relief.
  • RELIEVE STRESS AND PAIN - heats in microwave in minutes or chill in freezer for COLD therapy
  • ONE SIZE FITS ALL - Unique premium adjustable design fits men, women, and children
  • ALL NATURAL and MADE IN THE USA - 100% Natural herbs and flax seed, Filled with 12 natural herbs and other aromatic ingredients - Made in the USA

Description

The Sinus & Migraine Cap is designed to gently cover sinus, temples, eyes & neck area. Our unique cap stimulates acupressure points around sensitive eyes and neck while enhancing calmness and relaxation to the entire body. The Sinus & Migraine Cap naturally forms to individual features to relieve stress. The removable neck pac allows the option of hot, cold or a combination of therapies. Relax, rejuvenate and restore your body and soul.



The scent was relaxing and how it feels also felt soothing.

Wonderful item. I get migraines constantly and it covers both areas I need to be cold. Love this item.

Just what I needed. My sinus pain is always accompanied wth neck pain. This product addresses both. Warming the neck pillow is great.
I wish the eye area was removable for warming when desired.

Loved the smell and the fact that it covers both eyes and neck! I have also put an ice bag in the cap to hold on top of my head! I really like this product!!

I have serious migraines and this is a amazing product!

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment