Saturday, September 14, 2019

Rubbermaid Serving Saver Juicebox, 8.5 -Ounces (Pack of

Rubbermaid Serving Saver Juicebox, 8.5 -Ounces (Pack of 6)

Rubbermaid Serving Saver Juicebox, 8.5 -Ounces (Pack of 6)

These work great for lunches! We have not had any leaks or other problems. As a bonus, if your kids like good2grow juices the character toppers fit these as well.

I bought these cups for my three year old son to take to school and there was NO WAY I was paying the same price as I pay for his sippy cups just for them to get lost. THIS was an amazing deal and they work more that I ever thought that they would. They are more spill-proof than some of his cups that he currently has and that says a lot. The only concern I have is that this "juice-box" lives up to it name because one squeeze and juice/milk can get a little messy. I think that this is a perfect back-to-school lunch accessory. This is a definite purchase for my daughter when she begins school.

My 6 pack became a 5 pack the first week. The white plastic fold down straw on top would pop right off the top with very little pressure. Not what you qant in your kids lunch box. The other 5 are great. I do wish the tops came apart for easier cleaning. If you do pop them off, you will see stress marks on the plastic. I try to rinse them immediately and avoid dark colored (cranberry) juice, they do seem to stain. I have two school aged kids and we use them everyday.

I had a difficult time weaning my baby to a bottle from breastfeeding, and just as difficult of a time weaning her from the bottle to a sippy cup. But this cup she took to right away! I was so surprised. And now that she knows how to drink from this cup, she also knows how to drink from regular straws. When we go out, I no longer have to bring a special cup for her. I'm so thankful for these cups.

I bought these in my quest to find a drink cup that both an 18m old and a 4yr old could easily use. The no leak cups they make for smaller children have such strong valves my child is barely getting any liquid and he's too young to use a normal cup cause he often leaves it sideways. These cups seem to be working well for everyone. They don't really leak when left sideways and everyone is easily able to get the liquid out. I'm deducting 1 star because they are pretty small only holding 8.5oz. Also if you twist the cap too tight liquid shoots out which is a pain.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Comes as a pack of 6 juiceboxes
  • Leak-resistant and freezer safe
  • Patented sipping spout for comfortable easy drinking
  • Straw snaps tight for leak-resistant fit
  • Top rack dishwasher safe

Description

Rubbermaid’s Litterless Juice Boxes’ straws snap tight for a leak-resistant fit and are comfortable to sip from. No more juice spills, straws snap tight for a leak-resistant fit. Patented sipping spout offers comfortable, easy drinking. Freezer and top rack dishwasher safe.



While a bit more expensive than some options we have found these to be some of the most leak-resistant of the juice bottles we have tried. This is the main reason I give these a high rating. Having juice leak in the kids backpack is simply unacceptable for us. We have found that we need to give the lids a solid turn to tighten them after a few uses, but they will seal.

The straws (replacements available) seems to stay on better than some other brands despite daily washing in the dishwasher (note that we don't use the 'dry' cycle). Bottles themselves clean up well, we put them on top rack and the lids we open and place (with straws) in the silverware holder. Everything seems to come out clean.

All and all a good product that I have no problem recommending to others.

Very nice product for packing lunches. I purchases these to give to my 4 year old son with autism. He gulps when I give him a regular cup & I am worried he will choke so I give him bendy straws with a regular cup. He likes to chew on all straws and this one was no different. I will use these for my older children's lunches but I had to throw a few of the lids away because my little boy crushed the straws making them unusable. A great product, just not for the original purpose I bought them for. They will get used though.

These are a wonderful alternative to juice boxes. The lid stays sealed and doesn't leak and is much easier for the little ones to open by themselves. The best part is it saves money since I get to buy juice in bulk for lunches.

These are great except that mold easily grows in the lid inside the small rubber hole. It’s difficult to get the piece in and out, and equally difficult to clean it with a pipe cleaner. I use these everyday for my children’s lunches.

Not the prettiest but truely leakproof so I could care less about the look. Works great in my son's lunchbox, with it being turned sideways and upside down!

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment