Saturday, September 14, 2019

Posture Corrector - Adjustable Clavicle Brace to Comfortably Improve Bad Posture for Men and Women - Posture

Posture Corrector - Adjustable Clavicle Brace to Comfortably Improve Bad Posture for Men and Women - Posture Corrector for Women and Men Plus Kinesiology Tape and Carry Bag Included by MARAKYM

Posture Corrector - Adjustable Clavicle Brace to Comfortably Improve Bad Posture for Men and Women - Posture Corrector for Women and Men Plus Kinesiology Tape and Carry Bag Included by MARAKYM

After using this posture corrector for a little over 2 weeks now, I definitely feel that I am more aware of my posture. It was a bit of an adjustment getting used to it, but the instructions have you slowly increase the time you’re wearing it which helps. One thing that I still struggle to get used to is the way it feels under my arms. Even with the padding, I’m still very much aware that I am wearing it. It isn’t always the most comfortable. But now that it’s been a couple of weeks, even when I’m not wearing it, I tend to automatically have better posture and recognize when I’m slouching. It has helped with my lower back pain which is a plus too!

I am so glad that I ordered this product because it immediately improved my posture and relieved a lot of the pain I have in my neck and shoulder. The directions are easy to follow and read. I also like the carrying case that is included. As an added bonus I really like the Kinesiology tape. The directions are also easy to read and tells/shows you how to apply the tape to specific body parts that may be hurt. I will be ordering another one for my mother.

I definitely feel like I'm more aware of my posture. It takes some getting used to, because how it feels under your arms. After wearing it for short periods of time like it says in the instructions, it was easily enough to get used to. Its not invisible feeling but ots makes you more aware of how your posture is and corrects it. After about 2 weeks I had a noticed a very good change in how I sat and stood without the brace. I was pleasantly surprised that it helped with some back pain and helped my confidence by making me feel taller.

I have fibromyalgia and degenerative disc disease as well as neck and shoulder issues from an injury. The posture brace was very difficult to adjust & get to fit correctly. No matter what was done I couldn’t get the device to fit as snugly as I’d like for support.
The pads did help make it comfortable plus the velcro adjustment straps were strong and remained closed even with movement. I did notice it helped my posture some and it did help me to be aware of areas that need improvement.
This might be a better brace for someone without lower back/neck problems. I did notice an increase in soreness after using this device .
The product was shipped to me in a speedy manner and arrived on the date anticipated. I am giving this posture brace a 3 star rating. It came with accessories & carrying bag. It’s made of sturdy material. It does help your posture and make you aware of your posture faults plus areas you need to work on.

After using this for almost 2 weeks I can feel a difference in my posture. It definitely took some getting used to and adjusting the pads so that it was not uncomfortable to wear but once you get it in a comfortable position you get used to having it on. Make sure you follow the directions for the adaption period so you can get used to wearing it.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • RELIEVE YOUR BACK PAIN AND IMPROVE YOUR POSTURE with our Posture Corrector brace that ensures alignment and stability. Good posture is healthy. Good posture is sexy! Our Posture Corrector for women is the solution! Also for men !
  • COUNTERACT THE BAD HABITS OF SLOUCHING OVER YOUR COMPUTER AND PHONE with our posture brace that will help to prevent nerve damage and tight muscles that can occur from bad posture.Try Now the Back Posture Corrector
  • THE CLAVICLE BRACE IS MADE FROM STRONG AND BREATHABLE HIGH-QUALITY NEOPRENE .This ensures our posture corrector for men is comfortable and built to last. Wear it under or on top of your clothes. Wear it at home. Wear it at work. Wear it on the go!
  • 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE on every purchase. Customer satisfaction is our top priority so if you are not satisfied with our posture corrector back brace for any reason, we will work with you to make it right.
  • BONUS KINESIOLOGY TAPE AND CARRYING BAG INCLUDED so you have everything you need to take your good posture everywhere you go!

Description

A Healthier, Happier You with our posture corrector with pads!
Our mission is to help people live happier, healthier lives. Strong posture brace is the key to a healthier upper body and can increase confidence. Feel good knowing you look good and are properly aligned so you can live the active lifestyle you always wanted. Our posture corrector with pads for women and clavicle brace helps you to be at your very best! Also if you have a posture aid our back brace is the best choice.
Bonus Kinesiology Tape and Carrying Bag!

Take your posture corrector back brace everywhere with our tote carrying bag. And to help you with your posture back and active lifestyle, we have also included detachable armpit pads and 10 free strips of kinesiology therapeutic tape! We want to be your partner on your journey to better health, to a higher standard.
Specifications:

Our posture corrector for men and women is ideal for both ,even for kids. It is fully adjustable for 28 to 48-inch chest circumferences. The material of our back posture corrector is made from high-quality neoprene so it is strong, flexible, and comfortable.
Instructions:

In the first week, wear the back brace posture support for 30-40 minutes per day, for postural correction. After one to two weeks, you can increase 20 or 30 minutes more every day depending on your comfort with the posture back brace. You may experience some discomfort or tension in the first week using our back braces as your posture is correcting. PLEASE CONSULT A PHYSICIAN BEFORE USING OUR POSTURE CORRECTOR AND KINESIOLOGY TAPE IF YOU ARE ALLERGIC TO NEOPRENE OR LATEX OR IF YOU ARE PREGNANT



I work as a driver and this brace has helped me with the back pain that comes from sitting for long periods of time. I started wearing this brace for at least half an hr and I can really tell the difference. It makes you much more aware of your posture and helps ease the tension on your back. The material used is very sturdy, good quality. The carrying pouch makes it very convenient to take it with you on the go. I had fun learning about kinesiology tapes trying these out as well. Would definitely recommend!

I just got this today and put it on and while it takes a bit of getting used to mainly under the arms it gave me immediate pain relief. I am on my computer most of the day and this allows me to work comfortably and not slouch. Great purchase.

This product is completely different from the other posture correctors out there! It came with extra pads so it doesn't rub on you, and its so comfortable to wear! When you order from this company they always send a follow up email to make sure you recieved the product and there's nothing wrong with it. It does wonder for my posture i feel like i grew 3 inches.

Two major things I like about this posture corrector: 1) Comfort. 2) Low Profile.

I've tried a few posture correctors and other ones seem to be okay for a few hours and then the straps become irritating or fold over and take shape again. The straps (that go over the shoulders and under the armpits) stay in place. Also, where it all ties together in the back lays flat. No need to spend time fighting to get it to lay flat.

I'm a very small person so I was afraid it wouldn't be small enough, but luckily the Velcro is strong enough to keep it tight around my shoulders. Your fingers might go slightly numb after about 20-30 minutes, but once you take it off, it feels great and you can really tell your posture is being corrected. Its hard to say this is making all my posture difference since I have also been working out my back and shoulders, but this is definitely contributing to my posture being corrected.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment