Sunday, September 8, 2019

MediBeads Moist Heat Wrap, Standard size

MediBeads Moist Heat Wrap, Standard size Pad

MediBeads Moist Heat Wrap, Standard size Pad

I have a major back problem and in the morning I can't move till I sit on my MediBeads Moist heat pad for a half hour to an hour. I have 3 of these MediBeads in different sizes depending on how much pain I'm in. It's so simple you just microwave it for 1 min. & 30 sec. and you have moist heat which works the best vs dry heat. If you have pain and have to use heat I highly recommend the MediBeads Microwave Moist Heat Pads.

This compress produces a very penetrating, soothing heat-- I think much more so than a heating pad. I got the standard size (9x12), and it is just big enough for the back and one side of my neck. It only takes 1.5-2 minutes to heat up, and I start with 1 min 30 sec, then tip it side to side to mix up the beads, then add 15 sec at a time until hot enough. I strongly suspect the people who are having holes burnt in their products are heating it for too long at a time, and/or are not "stirring" the beads during the heating process. Unfortunately, it only holds good levels of heat for about 10-15 minutes. That isn't a big problem for me, but if you have a bad back and can't keep going to the microwave to top it up, could be a big problem for you.

After surgery on my lower back I was looking for a heating pad that was comfortable enough to lie down on without irritating the area of the incision. This pad worked just fine. I am reserving a star because it doesn't stay warm as long as I'd like. For heat longer than 15 minutes or so, you have to start out uncomfortably hot. On the bright side, unlike electric heating pads, you can fall asleep on it without worrying about burning your skin or setting the house on fire.

Nice and just the right size for my back when I step up my exercise routine. Ease of use and the heat is just right after 1 minute and 30 seconds in the micro.

Nice for all your aches and pains. Large and heats up nicely.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Standard Size
  • 9" X 12"
  • Microwave Activated

Description

* Designed to deliver a moist heat treatment when lying in bed or sitting in a chair.* Washable and reusable* 9" X 12"* MediBeads are washable, odor-free, dust free, and will not support bacteria or fungal growth.* Unlike other grain and pellet products, MediBeads need no special covers, they will not dry out, dissolve or disintegrate.* When microwaved, MediBeads draw moisture from the air and release it as clean, deeply-penetrating moist heat - no need to add water.



I use it for Heat more than cold, but 2 minutes in the microwave makes for some good heat. I like the product.

I use this product daily, and what can I say -- it works as described. You put it in the microwave for a minute or two, and it stays hot for about 10 minutes, very warm for another 10 minutes, and then lukewarm for another 10 minutes. Suits my needs, which is about 20 minutes of heat/warmth.

So easy to get ready, just pop in microwave and apply to area of pain. Would highly recommend this product.

Bruder MediBeads are the best thing I have ever used for aches and pains. Also helps me sleep better when placed on my back. I have several sizes of these for about 4 or more years and they are WONDERFUL!

I replaced mine from 15 years. There one is very good and holds the heat. It is flexible and molds to different locations on your body

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment