Monday, September 16, 2019

Gravity Weighted Sleep Mask, Made by the Creator of the Gravity Blanket, For Sleep and Stress, 1 pound, 1

Gravity Weighted Sleep Mask, Made by the Creator of the Gravity Blanket, For Sleep and Stress, 1 pound, 1 CT

Gravity Weighted Sleep Mask, Made by the Creator of the Gravity Blanket, For Sleep and Stress, 1 pound, 1 CT

The mask is very high quality and significantly helps me fall asleep and stay asleep. I only have two complaints.

1. The adjustable strap on the back does not get small enough for my head, I have it fully adjusted to the smallest size and still feels loose.

2. The “clasp” on the back does not close completely, rather it just hooks around the other side. I wake up every morning with the mask somewhere in my bed and the hook - unhooked. It seems like when I move in my sleep it comes undone and falls off. I am going to try using tape to hold the hooked closed.

The Gravity Sleep Mask works well and fits comfortably. The bean-bag design works well to keep light out. Only down side is that if you sleep face down, it will tend to slip off as the weight is carried in the section that covers the eyes. In order to compensate, you must keep the mask very tight.

Very satisfied with purchase

This mask is amazing. The weight is similar to laying with your forearm lightly rested over your eyes. I received one with only Velcro on the strap, no hook. I wear it as small as it can get and that’s nice for me. On the top of the mask you can remove the cushion with the glass beads in it. There are two little sections where your eyes go that do not allow for any beads to flow in the cushion. The weight is distributed around the eyes. Once you have it on, you can move around the beads and adjust it to your face. Absolutely no light leaks and I have yet to have it slip off while sleeping regardless of if I’m sleeping on my back or on my side. I will soon be purchasing the gravity blanket because I love the mask so much. It is very calming and worth the money.

These are very soft and high quality. Just didn’t work well for me because I seem to sleep on my side.

Loved the mask but it kept pulling on my extensions so I had to return, I’m always gonna have extensions in front of my hair but otherwise very comfortable—kinda like when you get a massage. Relaxes forehead and will help with tension headache suffers!


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • A premium-grade weighted sleep mask that primes your body for sleep by blocking out light and distributing light touch across key relaxation pressure points; allows you to fall asleep faster and sleep more deeply
  • WEIGHT: built to evenly distribute 0.75 to 1lb of weight lightly across your face
  • SIZE: comes in 1 standard size with an adjustable back strap, allowing you to properly fit the mask for your head
  • MATERIALS: exterior is made with fleece and inside is made with premium satin; internal stuff consists of 100% polyester and silica beads
  • CARE: hand wash is recommended.

Description

Sink into a great night of sleep with our Weighted Sleep Mask. Using the same deep touch pressure stimulation as the Gravity Blanket, the Weighted Sleep Mask primes your body for sleep by blocking light and distributing light touch across key relaxation pressure points.



I bought this for my lovely sleeping beauty and she loves it. I was concerned that the velcro strap in back would become twisted in her hair or the velcro would be scratchy on her neck or pull her hair. She assures me none of the issues are a problem and she uses the sleep mask all the time. She suffers from migraine headaches and I'll chill it in the freezer for a short time and it gives her some relief.

I was not a person for sleeping masks, but this one is definitely the best. I have migraine and this helps a lot. Thank you gravity blanket/ mask for helping through the tough nights

Can’t sleep without it. So soft and perfect weight, I work nights and helps me sleep in the morning !

If this was slightly lighter it would be perfect. Very soft and has good coverage.

Love the feel of this on my face. Really does help me sleep

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment