Thursday, September 12, 2019

Doctor Developed Knee Ice Pack/Hot & Cold Pack with Wrap/Support Brace to Hold in Place - Ideal for Knee

Doctor Developed Knee Ice Pack/Hot & Cold Pack with Wrap/Support Brace to Hold in Place - Ideal for Knee Injuries, Pain, Arthritis, Sprains, Strains & More, Reusable & Simple to use

Doctor Developed Knee Ice Pack/Hot & Cold Pack with Wrap/Support Brace to Hold in Place - Ideal for Knee Injuries, Pain, Arthritis, Sprains, Strains & More, Reusable & Simple to use

What a genius idea! I have a bad knee and frequently ice it. I have tried tying an ice pack on my knee--which is hard and awkward; I have tried balancing the ice pack, but it frequently falls because I have a hard time just sitting still;, and I have tried holding an ice pack on my knee, but then my hand freezes and it's no fun. This product is the answer to my dilemma. The integrated ice pack and knee brace-- it holds the ice pack in place! Also, the ice pack can be used separately and can be used with warm/hot water for a warm compress. I've only tried it with ice and must say that it holds the temperature for a LONG time. And, the material is soft and comfortable against the skin.
I am so glad that I bought this product.

This knee brace is very helpful in that it provides a smart method for keeping icepacks in place while moving around so you no longer have to sit still. This method encourages positive use rather than avoidance which can help ease inflammation and swelling. Perhaps best of all is that you notice the brace enough to avoid overuse while staying comfortable at the same time. Strapping it in place may take a little practice but it certainly is easier than other methods I have tried. While my brace comes with a free ice pack, I have used other types of packs with great results!
Dr. L. Frey

When my knee flares up I would to use a cryo cuff. This is less of a mess much easier. Fill the ice pack and the brace will hold it in place. This company is a God send for anyone dealing with inflammation or sprains and strains. The perfect tools for you therapy arsenal. They deliver on time, well packaged. You will not be disappointed. Your PT or OT will be glad you ordered and use s part of your regime.

The most difficult things to know for effectively treating knee pain/injuries are: a) when to use heat or cold, how to use them and for how long, and, b) how to comfortably apply the appropriate heat/cold without creating pain/discomfort in other parts of your body (like your back, shoulders and arms). This clever product eliminates these problems in three ways. 1) The excellent instructions included clearly explain when to use heat or cold for treating your knee pain/injury, how to use them and for how long. 2) The pack included works for both hot and cold knee compresses. 3) The adjustable knee brace/support included holds the ice/hot pack comfortably in place so you don't have to strain other parts of your body to hold it. As someone who's no stranger to knee injuries, I believe that once you use this wonderful product, you'll never go back to your old ways of treating your knee pain/injuries!

How did I not buy this or beat Doctor Arthitis to the punch on this sooner. The holder works great and since you can velcro it on, there's no worry about elastic becoming loose.

The velcro itself appears to be the higher quality kind that is much less scratchy and is stitched on well over a large surface area so I'm not afraid of it "ripping off" like I've had with cheaper velcro in the past.

Even if you were to use the cold pack by itself, it would be totally worth it given how convenient the no leak build is and how the handle prevents you from freezing your hands off.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • ✅ ADJUSTABLE AND MADE FROM HIGH QUALITY MATERIALS - Our Ice Bag comes with a support strap with an adjustable closure to fit any knee that helps secure the pack in place over the area and provide easy, hands-free relief from pain, swelling, inflammation and other knee conditions. This bag is made with high-quality anti-condensation fabric with a spill-proof cap constructed to be sturdy, durable and withstand daily use. It is built to hold heat or cold in for long time periods of time
  • ✅ EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE: With all questions answered within 24 hours by a team that includes medical doctors, we offer a 100% satisfaction or money back guarantee so you can purchase confidently knowing you'll get any support you need.
  • ✅ USED AS A COLD PACK - Simply add ice and a little cold water for your perfect ice bag. Through restricting blood flow, the ice pack decreases swelling, reduces muscle spasms and importantly reduces pain. Ice therapy can be used for chronic conditions such as osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis & tendinitis as well as acute injuries such as sprains, strains and even for muscle recovery following a workout! Our pack stays cold for long periods of time and does not leak!
  • ✅ USED AS A HOT PACK - Simply add warm water (not exceeding 131 ∞F (55 ∞C)) and you have your hot pack ready to go. Heat therapy helps to relax and loosen tissues, stimulating blood flow. Heat therapy can greatly improve symptoms in conditions such as arthritis (osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis) & more. Our pack retains for long periods allowing for fantastic symptom relief.
  • ✅ DEVELOPED BY DOCTORS: While other reusable hot and cold packs with supports are cheaply made, leak, and fall apart, our premium product is based on the highest specification and developed by Medical Doctors with first-hand experience in managing patients that deal with knee and body injuries. Whether you are recovering from an injury, pulled or twisted a muscle or just need support, you can trust in our product. Ultimately, this means BETTER RELIEF, DECREASED SWELLING and QUICKER RECOVERY

Description

The Doctor Arthritis Knee Hot & Cold Pack with Wrap/ Support Brace is an easy and convenient way to ease pain & inflammation as well as facilitate better circulation for quick relief. Simply slip our leak-proof hot & cold pack into the support brace, and secure, adjustable straps around your knee to hold it in place and gain relief.



I have arthritis in my joints and often alternate heat and cold to get the pain and swelling under control. This knee wrap with the ice pack is a nice device that makes it much easier to ice a sore knee. I’m happy to have it, and would definitely recommend for anyone who uses ice packs regularly on a knee.

This was for my hubby, who plays basketball on weekends. He loves this product. The brace holds the ice bag tight! How brilliant!! After playing basketball, he likes to wear this brace just because he doesn't have to hold the ice bag. Not only he uses it on his knee, but he uses it on his elbow, arm, etc. I also like this product. I use it hot. Sometimes, I put it over my belly and it feels nice!

I would not have tried to use an ice pack and support brace together, until I received this duo. It is great - you do not have to balance the ice pack and be afraid of moving around - the ice pack stays where you need it. Great product. I have used this for knee relief and also use this combination for icing my upper shin after running.

I have said this before regarding the gloves and I say it again - this company puts out quality products. I mean the materials used and the manufacturing. Very pleased with all my purchases from them.

I'm a big fan of this brand. They are machine washable and the velcro holds together very well. My housemate has been using this product a lot lately (he's a runner) and it's been very helpful for him!

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment