Friday, September 13, 2019

Best Tweezers for Eyelash Extension - Straight and Curved Pointed Tweezers - Professional Stainless Steel

Best Tweezers for Eyelash Extension - Straight and Curved Pointed Tweezers - Professional Stainless Steel Precision Tweezers set - 2 Pcs - Silver - by Nipoo

Best Tweezers for Eyelash Extension - Straight and Curved Pointed Tweezers - Professional Stainless Steel Precision Tweezers set - 2 Pcs - Silver - by Nipoo

Very sturdy tweezers. Great price. A little hard to get use the switch, but once I got adjusted, tweezers were great for lashing.

Great tweezers. I use them for cleaning the heads of my dishwasher and also another for fine tweezing. Happy with them.

These are great for applying Latisse. If you use Latisse, you know how expensive it is and the applicators that come inside the Latisse box do not work well. The drop of Latisse slides right off the brushes, down the drain, wasting that precious liquid. With these applicators, you can even keep each application to half a drop -- saving even more.

These tweezers are comfortable to hold, however, the don't clamp the eyelash as securely as I had hoped. I only used them on one application, so will continue to use to be sure it isn't "user error". Otherwise, I am satisfied with this produce.

Great tweezers overall. They have a sharp tip and easy to hold. The tension is amazing. I did not have to squeeze them that hard. They have a little tarnish in between tweezer, so make sure to sanitize them before use. I will use them till they dull. They are great for the price.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Material: Surgical Grade - Stainless steel; Color: Silver; Size: Straight: 4.92 inch /12.5 cm; Curved: 5.31 inch /13.5 cm.
  • The straight tip are specifically designed for the easy pick up of multiple hairs off the tray. The angle tip is perfect for selecting an individual lash or to separate a client's natural lashes in order to isolate one natural lash.
  • Professional making: Perfect for selecting, isolating and picking up eyelashes. The fine pointed tips makes it easier to maneuver into any direction or angle. Light weight so does not cause hand fatigue.
  • Precise: The edge of every pointed tweezer is aligned to ensure a great tweeze every time.
  • Occasions A lash artist / beginner must have. Durable enough for beauty salon or home use. Perfect gift for your loved ones a beautiful pair of modern, sleek tweezers.

Description

Features:

♦ Type of tip: straight and curved.

♦ Great for beauty salon and individual eyelash extensions.

♦ Stainless steel point tip design that is durable and easy to clean. protective tip covers included so tweezers never lose alignment.

♦ Perfect for professional eyelash extensions, these tweezers allow most precise application of designs and lashes strips, help to prevent lash extensions from sticking together during application.

♦ These high quality stainless steel tweezers help eliminate finger, wrists and hand fatigue. Give your hands, fingers and wrists a much needed break from the constant pressure of pinching closed tweezers. Our tweezers is lightweight and offers an exceptionally fine point for precise accuracy.

♦ These eyelash tweezers are great for times when you want perfect isolation or great grip for picking up lashes. the fine tips allow for ease of isolation and separation of lashes and extensions. Using a curved tip tweezer when isolating will give you a nice angle so you do not tense up or strain your wrist, and when picking up lashes light pressure is needed. These tweezers have extremely fine tips.

♦Keeping you satisfied with our eyelash extension tweezers is our number one goal. These are our favorite and our best tweezers! if you are not satisfied, contact us and we will give you a refund or a replacement.

Warning:

Tweezers are extremely sharp, please keep away from children.



These tweezers are perfect for applying eyelash extensions and I’m a happy customer! They’re a good size and have a good grip. The price is fair. I hope they take disinfectant well!

I do love these to apply my primer for my lash clients my only complaint would be that I thought the top where the microfiber is would be a little bit bigger it seems smaller than when I've used before. I tend to not get as much product application

These tweezers are the best . First time I buy tweezers like these . I used them to put on individual eyelashes. Their fantastic and I tried tweezing some eyebrow hairs after waxing them off and they worked perfect.

These are real nice tweezers. Light weight and really good grip. The little bag they come in is cute and practical.

Love these tweezers. I find I have them in my hand or not far from my reach all day long. As soon as I decide to put them down I find another reason to grab them up. Their just the right length, not to long precise at the tips. Perfect for applying individual lashes. Thank you

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment