Thursday, September 12, 2019

24 Pack - 2" x 5 Yards, Self-Adhesive Bandage Rolls, Strong Elastic Self Adherent Cohesive Tape, First Aid

24 Pack - 2" x 5 Yards, Self-Adhesive Bandage Rolls, Strong Elastic Self Adherent Cohesive Tape, First Aid Wrap Bandages, for Wrist and Ankle Sprains & Swelling, FDA Approved, by California Basics

24 Pack - 2

I bought this for my daughters soccer tournament as a precaution for anyone that may have gotten injured. Thankfully no one did. But I have found that this item is very good. We have used it for my son that had small surgery to remove a hangnail. He wore it daily for protection from dirt and to feel comfortable in his shoe all day at school. I stayed in place unlike the bandaids he wore beforehand. He loved it. We have also used it for our 1 dog that is currently chewing on the bottom of his foot. We would clean it thoroughly, put an ointment on and then wrap it with this wrap. He doesnt like it much but it stays in place and stays on. Good product, good price!!

Just right for my needs. I had a knee injury, so I have to wrap it everyday to keep working. I put the soft cotton bandage around it first, and then wrap with these self adhesive bandages to keep it secure. This is a good product at an affordable price so I don't have to pay $7 for a 2.2 foot length. I would buy this product again, if I need that much of it. These 24 rolls should last me til my knee heals.

My grandson (9 yrs old) sprained his ankle and needs to keep it wrapped when he plays basketball to prevent reinjury.
The 24-pack is exactly what we needed. The wrap performs well. It is easy to apply, provides good support and is thin enough to fit inside his basketball shoes. This is just like the old 3M Coban at a much better price.

I like using it to hold together the compression bandage instead of the sticky pins that come with it. It's great because it's not sticky, but it sticks to itself and is stretchy.

I always love to have these bandages around because I always tend to hurt myself or accidentley cut myself. I always more so than often have problems with my knees and elbows because I have epilepsy and fall quite a lot. These are really great to have. I hope I can buy them again if and when the time comes that I run out. Thanks!


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • STRONG SELF - ADHESIVE: The California Basics bandage is a strong self-adherent tape that offers excellent support. It will not slip, eliminating the need for frequent readjustments. Unlike non-adhesive bandages, self-adherent tape does not require clips and pins to stay in place. The material is water-resistant and will not easily come loose by sweat or water. Our self-adhesive bandage rolls will stick on to any surface and stay in place throughout the day.
  • ELASTIC AND COMFORTABLE: Stretchy fabric is soft, easy to wrap, weather resistant, and can be torn without scissors, making it practical to take with you anywhere so you can always be ready. Use for sprains, rolled ankles, swelling, and soreness. This stretchy first aid tape is designed to give you maximum comfort and flexibility while helping your body heal.
  • LIGHTWEIGHT BREATHABLE MATERIAL: Porous fabric allows for ventilation so the skin can breathe underneath, which is good for the skin and better for healing. Made from lightweight natural rubber latex that can also be utilized for sports compression. Our self-adherent elastic wrap bandages are designed to give you just the right compression while letting your skin breath through the ventilated fabric.
  • WILL NOT PULL SKIN OR STICK TO HAIRS: The cohesive property of the bandage means it will stick very well to itself but poorly to other surfaces such as skin or hair making it pain-free to pull it off and change bandages. The adhesive tape roll bandage from California Home Goods is made from high-grade adhesive that is designed to stay in place while being gentle on the skin.
  • SET OF 24: Extreme value pack, each roll is individually poly bagged and measures 2 inches in width and 5 yards in length. Use to protect any body part; works well on ankle, wrist, finger, toe, elbow and knee. Also safe for pets. This 2x5 self adhesive tape is a must-have at home and in your gym bag.

Description

California Basics is a brand dedicated to helping you live an active and full life. We've designed dependable essentials that will make your life a lot easier. We stand by the quality of our products and we stop at nothing to offer you the best. 

The California Basics bandage is a strong self-adherent tape that offers excellent support. It will not slip, eliminating the need for frequent readjustments. Unlike non-adhesive bandages,self-adherent tape does not require clips and pins to stay in place. The material is water-resistant and will not easily come loose by sweat or water. The stretchy elastic fabric is soft, easy to wrap, and can be torn without scissors, making it comfortable and practical to take with you anywhere. Use for sprains, swelling and soreness.

  • Our first aid adhesive roll is made from high-precision fabric that allows for maximum ventilation and better healing. 
  • The elastic wrap self adhesive wrap from California Home Goods is designed to provide assistive healing for sprains, soreness, and swelling. 
  • Our first aid adhesive roll is designed to give you maximum flexibility and comfort as you heal. Each self adherent cohesive tape roll is made from a porous fabric that lets your skin breath as you heal. 
  • The self adhesive bandages roll from California Home Goods is made with high-grade adhesive that sticks on to any surface - from skin to clothing! 

Our self adhesive elastic wrap bandage has water resisting properties that deter the buildup of moisture through sweat. 



This product is just as it is at the medical facilities... Recent surgery and my skin feels like it is burning as it heals so I wrapped my thumb yesterday after it arrived, still just as in place as when I initially applied it. Very satisfied with this investment.

This is a wonderful product, and a very goid company.. this was priced right and arrived quickly, packaged well. Thank you California home goods... I have now ordered a second batch of these..I love them this box of 24 lasted me almost a year..I have skin that tears like tissue paper so I can use traditional Band-Aids.. This material stickers to itself and not your skin!

I damaged both feet in Mexico. Cling and Ace don't work like Coban. Outer wrap to cover the telfa and gauze on my feet. stretches to conform with your needs. Works well when wet also. The rolls are exactly the size you need to wrap both feet. Glad I bought a 24 roll box. Perfect inside your sneakers at the gym too!

I have used this wrap for both family injuries and for horse wrap. Works well for both.

I would buy one of these once in a while when I would get hurt or something and I used to always find them so expensive. Buying them in a bulk like this worked out so much better. They do exactly what their brand counter-parts do so no complaints

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment