Friday, November 8, 2019

Nature's Approach Aromatherapy Shoulder Wrap Herbal Pack, Celestial

Nature's Approach Aromatherapy Shoulder Wrap Herbal Pack, Celestial Indigo

Nature's Approach Aromatherapy Shoulder Wrap Herbal Pack, Celestial Indigo

I have become somewhat of a reluctant connoisseur of a variety of heated shoulder wraps, having purchased scores of them over the years, from liquid filled, electric and my preferred, these buckwheat or grain filled wrap (not sure what the filing is, honestly). My primary use is for treatment of migraines, and these style wraps are one of the few items that allow me a moment of relief. Somehow the hotter I can get one of these and place on my head and face, my neurons seem to become confused by the overload of sensation and I get a moment of relief. This style wrap has become my "go to" because the lack of a protective cover allows a more direct heat transfer, and the grainy filling forms easily to my face, shoulders and head. They heat in a microwave quickly (3 to 4 minutes in mine) and retain the temperature well. I have been known to re-heat it a dozen times in a 6 hour period, all without incident. This particular pack/wrap is great, although there are many similar styles out there. Large enough and filled appropriately to allow for folding and maneuvering into various positions (which I do often). I use it a lot, and based on previous experience, expect several hundred uses or a couple of years before the inevitable small holes seem to pop up. Not unexpected with the severe usage I demand. I will purchase by a couple more to keep around as backups. It is like a security blanket, I travel with it and need to know it is there, even though I may not required it's relief.

everyone should have one of these for neck aches. The way we use this at home is roll it up, microwave it half duration. unroll and re-roll it so the inside is outside. microwave it half duration. That way it's evenly hot. put a tshirt thick cloth between body and the wrap. It should feel warm to hot.
when it cools down more, remove the cloth and put directly to skin. Also, cover the wrap with the cloth, so it doesn't cool down from the air. With this method, you should be able to get 30 to 60 minutes of warm time without having to microwave it again.

I absolutely love it..I'm seriously usin g b it as we speak. I use this every day rather it's my aching back or just tired feet. I'm very active so this is a must! I'm think of buying g one more just so I can have 1 for freezing and 1 just for heating. I recommend it for anyone, any age!

Bought this for my father due to his chronic back and shoulder pain. He seems to like it a lot and says it helps alleviate the soreness and pain. I'm not sure how long you're able to microwave it for before its unsafe to use but we usually put it in for 3 minutes and it comes out very hot but my father likes it at that temperature. We don't really put it in the freezer to use as a cooling pad but I've done it once and it felt pretty nice, the coldness doesn't last as long as the heat does after you microwave it.

This was bought to replace the same one we've had for 14 years. My husband uses it hard and loves it. I'd give it a 5 star review as it is big enough and works great however after only using this new one a few times the filling starting coming out which is just plain sloppy stitching. I was able to repair the hole however how is it we used the 1st one for over 14 years without a problem and a new one doesn't hold up 3 months?


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • SOOTHING: Hot/Cold relief with aromatherapy - microwave or freeze
  • ENVIRONMENTALLY-FRIENDLY: Made with ALL NATURAL organic materials, 100% safe for people, pets and the environment
  • TAKE AWAY THE PAIN: A soothing aromatic blend of nature's finest herbs for easing aches and pains
  • FEEL REJUVENATED: Prevent moisture loss of the skin, improving hydration of the skin cells
  • VERSATILE PAIN RELIEF: Comfort from muscle spasms and tension

Description

Nature's Approach Herbal Shoulder Wrap targets pain and stress in your neck and shoulders and it really works. Hot/Cold Therapy (microwave or freeze), 100% Natural aromatherapy, Relief from aches and pains, Use anywhere on your body, Even heat distribution for targeted therapy, The Shoulder Wrap can also be used around the neck, upper back, lower back, chest, stomach and knees. Other uses include the treating of bursitis, tendinitis, sprains/strains, migraines and other headaches, neck and back stiffness, rotator cuff injuries and muscle spasms. It can be used after workouts at the gym, long work days or even just winter nights. Aromatherapy Herbal Pack Filling Includes 100% Of Nature's Finest Herbs: Lavende, Peppermint, Spearmint, Valerian Root, Cinnamon, Chamomile, Clove, White Willow, Yarrow, Yellow Dock Root, Lemongrass, Flax Seed (provides moist heat therapy).



Just received it. I did not see any reviews about keeping it in a bag in the freezer so I feel the need to write this. I did see review about it dry rotten so it must be why if not kept in freezer constantly. I do like this product very much. The smell that comes off of it is very much like therapy. I have let a few people use it cold and everyone just loves it as well. I have had people ask me for the link to buy it to. Great product so far! I hope it lasts.

I bought it for as gift for my sister. She was having health issues at the time & she said this warm wrap helped ease her pain. The best part for her was the lavender aroma. She said it helped her relax, it had a calming effect for her. She said the weight of the wrap also felt good to her but I thought it was a little heavy.

I absolutely love these. I have ordered many - as extras for family members and gifts. The herb scents make for great relaxation, and I find it holds heat for an acceptable amount of time. I agree about the direct heat for migraines. If you need to just warm your shoulders to get the chill out, or use for stiff neck, headache, sore shoulder etc. if the beads drop its very easy to re arrange them with a little ingenuity. :-) My lower lumbar is the best for lower back pain. I recommend the set for that reason.

Just rec'd @4:30pm! It was cool in the bag in which it came, so I placed it on my neck and shoulders with immediate relief! Then, I will put it into microwave for heat! I love this...too bad there are not larger sizes for back and body! Or are there?! Quick delivery! Thank-you!!!

This was a gift for a friend. From what I understand she likes it. Definitely don't expect to get a certain print/pattern in material. I figured after reading the other reviews that it wouldn't be the tranquil moons and clouds in the picture. Some people got camo, some got fire, and who knows what else patterns. There is no option to select what you want either. The one I received from the seller had a bunch of wolf heads all over it. Weird. But not worth returning as it was functional regardless, and we got a good laugh out of it.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment