Wednesday, November 27, 2019

Tantus Silk - Ultra-Premium Silicone Dildo - Large

Tantus Silk - Ultra-Premium Silicone Dildo - Large Black

Tantus Silk - Ultra-Premium Silicone Dildo - Large Black

Tried it out for the first time last night and my wife and I both loved it. She liked the color and look of it and I really enjoyed size and the fact that it doesn't look like a giant head bulging veined penis. If you're looking for a toy for anal play(pegging in my case) this is just about perfect. Just the right size and shape(large) and a great smoyh texture that you can play with for hours without getting too sore like with most textured dildos.

I would highly recommend it to anyone.

We like to mix it up and try new things. My husband and I were sure about the size because we bought it more for backdoor play. I felt it was too big and wanted to return. Finally we tried it last night after we had prep'd my backdoor with smaller toys. Let me just say WOW. It is smooth and feels great once inside. I love it! It is great for both front and back door whether you are playing alone or with a partner. It is also great if you using both doors at the same time.
The only negative thing is that it attracts lint like no other so make sure you really clean it right before using. We are very happy with this toy

It's good if you don't like G-spot stimulation. Nice smooth operation. It'd be a bit easier to maneuver if it were longer.

It is NOT as small as a woman's thumb (as another poster said); MAYBE a meaty-fingered big guy. I'm small and it's just about right for vaginal, maybe just slightly larger than what I'd prefer, but you might prefer something larger if you're used to intercourse with men.

I like smooth toys that don't look like actual penises. I also prefer silicone toys. This was an inexpensive option that fit my criteria, and purple is my favorite color. It's a very pretty, pearly purple. The size is good for me. It's a quality toy and...ahem, does the job. Its lack of ridges and seams makes it easy to clean, and the wide base helps me play safely.

My physical therapist took one look at my hard plastic dialator set and set me straight lol. These are so much less painful, and so much more effective! Originally I ordered my first tantus dialator from a medical site, but Amazon does the same price, free shipping. It comes sealed in plastic packaging (although the packaging does assume this is for "your pleasure", which, ha, no), but I always pour some boiling water over these just in case. Very high quality, and when it comes to things you plan to insert, don't skimp on quality.

The first time I saw the largest one, I freaked out a bit. It isnt actually that big, 6.5 inches (though don't try and insert the whole thing, your body does not go 6.5 inches deep) but after 4 years of vulvodynia, yeek. Still, without these 3 sizes from tantus (and lots of yoga and therapy) I'd never even consider being able to fit anything in my dysfunctional vagina. So, thank you tantus, for providing quality and safe equipment.

It's even shimmery purple.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Smooth for easy entry and friction-less experience
  • The Silks are available in three sizes and are a sensual delight that glide in perfectly smooth
  • Flared base for harness compatibility and safe anal play
  • Easy To Clean: Eco-Friendly, Hypoallergenic, Hygienic, Boil-able, Bleach-able and Dishwasher Safe
  • Safe For Your Body: Made from Tantus' own unique formula of 100% Ultra-Premium Silicone

Description

The Silk dildo is the perfect choice for a first dildo. This line will allow you to safely try a new experience, and not feel awkward or embarrassed about purchasing an extreme toy. These dildos are a sensual delight that glide in perfectly smooth.



I really like this product. I've found I prefer items like this to be smooth and symmetrical instead of "life-like", since it's much easier to work in and out of my throat and anus. I use products like this to practice dilating orifices before the real thing or just for play. I've found it's easier to acclimate to a new size if the toy is symmetrical instead of having ridges and bumps to simulate the real thing.

The only downside is 7" is the largest size for this specific Tantus Silk product. I would really like to purchase the next 2 sizes up, if they existed. It's really, really hard to find larger sizes that are smooth and symmetrical like this product. The vast majority of products in the 8" - 10" range are a variation of "life-like" products, which I've found I do not prefer.

A bit on the small side, but if you want something small then it might be exactly what you're looking for it. I use it for prostate stimulation and I find that I have to pretty much fully insert it to hit the right spot. That's a little inconvenient sometimes. However, the silicone material is great, nice and smooth. Like I said, if you want small (think like a long finger) then this might be for you. Otherwise,you might want to consider something a little larger.

When the Tantus arrived I was disappointed at the size and considered returning the stimulator. I've been experimenting with a number of Aneros products, and discovered they were very good in producing multiple orgasms, BUT because of their medical grade plastics - eventually they became too hard to leave in longer than a few minutes at a time. The Tantus Silk is made of some type of composite that my prostate loves and I was cumming almost immediately after I inserted the device. I should mention that I'm also triggering a very high level of arousal with micro doses of cannabis (Sour Diesel) - which is the catalyst for multiple male orgasms. Tantus really knows what their doing in these anal/prostate stimulators. Amazing!

Okay, more beginner like than others which make the claim. Nice texture. She likes it. Don't know if she'll ever use it but we at least didn't spend the first five minutes laughing.

Sometimes, small and purple is a great thing. This item delivered exactly what I was looking for in a very attractive package. It's sized perfectly, attractive, and is a breeze to clean. It's made a tremendous difference in the marked increase of my pleasure. Thank you.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment