Wednesday, November 27, 2019

Jet Genuine Black Tourmaline Obelisk Tower Jumbo 6 Facet Aura Rock Crystal Natural

Jet Genuine Black Tourmaline Obelisk Tower Jumbo 6 Facet Aura Rock Crystal Natural Polished

Jet Genuine Black Tourmaline Obelisk Tower Jumbo 6 Facet Aura Rock Crystal Natural Polished

Beautiful stone and energy! Felt wonderful in my hand. Pretty bag to store it in when not in use and nice booklet I will be studying. Perfect packing kept item safe and secure and quick shipping. Look forward to purchasing more stones!

Love it!! Super fast shipping and no joke could feel the energy of this stone immediately. Very powerful and pure.
Also loved the extra little handbook and the chakra bracelet included as a gift! Very kind and definitely will be purchasing again from JET!

I'm very pleased with this stone: it was larger than I expected, and nicely finished. I have had it for several days, and have meditated with it each day. It has a lovely energy, which helps me feel focused and calm.

The moment I held this is my hand I could feel the positive energy. It was wild! It's beautiful and looks exactly like the picture. The size was exactly as I expected it to be. Love it!

I could feel the beautiful energy of this crystal through the package when I picked it up. Nice size, too. Great price for the product.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Crystal therapy
  • Crystal therapy, chakra balancing, cleansing and programming crystals
  • Amongst the many distinct symbols of ancient Egypt is the obelisk
  • It is a stone that is frequently monolithic, of a quadrangular base, placed upright
  • Generally, obelisks have inscriptions on all four sides and also parts of the pyramidon

Description

Jet 40 Page Booklet on Jet International Crystal Therapy Book provides deep insight about Crystal Therapy, Chakra Balancing, Cleansing and Programming Crystals, Use on Pets, Benefits, Applications and many more details. Exclusively Jet International Product. Though all our Products are ENERGIZED, CLEANSED, CHARGED AND PROGRAMMED from our side, we highly recommend to Cleanse them at your end too since it passes through lot many stages before reaching you. The methods and procedure are mentioned in our BOOKLET. The same details can also be researched online via google.com. We want that all our customers get BEST BENEFITS out of our products which will assist, guide and help lead a peaceful, prosperous, harmonious, wealthy and healthy life. CRYSTAL THERAPY Crystal therapy is an ancient healing system concerned with treating patients holistically through the precise placement of crystals on the body and the surrounding room. This means that, unlike Western healthcare which tends to focus on treating one symptom or ailment at a time. crystal therapy addresses the patient as a whole paying as much attention to his or her spiritual and emotional well being as to their physical health.



This black tourmaline stone I got was more than I was expecting. It surely does what it is intended to do ;and that is to suck out radiation from my body, and the room. I believe I am going to get my supplies from now on from Jet international. Products are beyond my expectations (my expectations are very high when it comes to healing stones and crystals). Great, polite customer service they go up and beyond to fulfill expectations. 😁😁😁

I bought this because I'm a writer (and a green witch), and I've been struggling to come up with creative ideas. Tourmaline has the creativity-boosting properties, so I thought I'd give it a chance. I have to admit, I thought it would be a little bit bigger, but, as it turns out, the size that it is is just perfect. It fits in my jean pocket, so I can carry it with me. And since I received it, I've been able to get back into my creative flow. Well worth it.

I'd ordered a variety of stones about a month ago. Thought I'd give it a try with an open mind and heart. Most of my stones arrived on the same day and were packaged separately. I was drawn to the box containing this stone, before I even knew what was inside. This is my first experience bonding with stones, so I was a little freaked out, in hindsight, but while it was happening I felt a peace and love that I hadn't felt in a long time. The pull of this stone got stronger and stronger as i unwrapped the layers of plastic wrap. By the time i got to the stone, there were tears streaming down my face. I wasn't crying per say, but I could not control this. I now find that when I manifest and meditate with this stone, amazing things happen. I know that everyone bonds with different stones in different ways, this is just my experience with this stone. I've since bonded with other stones, but none were as strong as my bond to this stone. It works. I will add a photo later, but it looks just like the picture.

This is a beautiful stone!! So thankful to have found it!! I love this so much! Great product and seller and fast shipping!!!

a very good looking black tourmaline obelisk whether or not it will get rid of negative energy or not only time will tell
still good looking none the less i like it
good job jet international

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment