Tuesday, November 26, 2019

ACE Cold Compress Reusable Large 1 Each (Pack of

ACE Cold Compress Reusable Large 1 Each (Pack of 2)

ACE Cold Compress Reusable Large 1 Each (Pack of 2)

Though I didn't realize how large they would be - I have the smaller model in the freezer all the time - These larger ones came in handy when my wife dislocated her collar bone. They are also wonderful on my tennis elbow. I would highly recommend them.

Using for recovery from back surgery. Works great and recommended to friend who just had surgery too.

These ice packs are a lifesaver for aching knees

Great product. I actually have bought three

These have lasted for years through two shoulder surgeries and almost 2 knee surgeries. They are starting to leak slightly now so replaced them with new ones. Better than the ice boxes the hospital sends you home with. Buy 2 of them so one is in the freezer while the other is in use.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Brought to you by Ace
  • 1 Count
  • Total of 2 packs
  • UPC : 051131204003
  • High Quality

Description

Provides safe, effective cold therapy treatment, which is frequently recommended by medical professionals. Designed to help relieve pain and reduce swelling caused by: sprains, strains, muscle aches, insect bites, bumps and bruises, minor burns, simple headaches. Remains flexible after freezing. Soft touch fabric. 7-3/4 x 11-7/8 in..



I use this again and again for my Plantar Fasciitis. I keep several in the freezer so I can switch among them as the warm - not particularly quickly, but having a back-up is good. They form to your body so you can get the right contact, and probably last as long as you should be icing - I get up and do other things sometimes, why I need more than one.

I have terrible migraines and I use these cold packs on the back of my head. I put it in a pillowcase and can actually lay on the back of my head. You can't do that with an ice bag!-

Just as described. Perfect and I am ordering smaller ones also. Pliable. Just make sure theyre as cold as they can be which means theyll be a little stiff.

These are my favorite ice packs. I just toss them in the freezer after use and they are ready to use again in a few hours.

Very nice quality .

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment