Saturday, November 30, 2019

iColor Rubber Hot Water Bottle 2 Liter Classic Red Hot Water Bag with Soft Warm Flannel Cover Set (Blue

iColor Rubber Hot Water Bottle 2 Liter Classic Red Hot Water Bag with Soft Warm Flannel Cover Set (Blue Sky)

iColor Rubber Hot Water Bottle 2 Liter Classic Red Hot Water Bag with Soft Warm Flannel Cover Set (Blue Sky)

Stays hot for hours! I used the water from my tea kettle and had to let it cool down for a hour. I guess I will just use hot tap water next time so I can use it immediately. The outside cover is super soft! Does give off a rubber smell but nothing I can’t deal with. I would purchase again 🤗

Gets the job done for sure. Love the b-ball cover. Have kiddos that have frequent tummy aches and don’t like to use a heating pad. This did the trick bc it was “cool” and was portable. Meaning not having to plug it in. It wasn’t too hot and gave off just enough warmth.

Well made water bottle. I’ve bought other brands which have a very strong & unpleasant smell, this brand does not need a break in period.

I can't believe how well this works. It stays hot for hours and no leaks at all. I use it to get rid of migraines which means I sleep on it like a pillow. The cover is soft and does not irritate my skin. Get one, you'll love it!

I bought one for my friend after buying one for myself and she loved it!!


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • iColor 2L Hot Water Bottle & Cover Set Made of Eco-Friendly and Durable Natural Rubber Material, Safe to use. Can be Used as a Remedy For Aches, Pains and Sports Injuries
  • This Hot Water Bottle Comes with an Super Luxurious Cozy Soft Flannel Cover water bottle cover ,Gorgeous, tactile & cozy cover ,prevent the hot rubber frombeing in direct contact with your skin to cause burns, plus it has a more classy and personalized look
  • Right size for home / Travel ,Size :about 20cm/ 7.85" x 33cm/ 13.0"
  • Can be repeated cleaning(Machine washable and Hand washing), easy to dry, Never Fade; Have the same Stylish & fashional Art Image design on the both sides.
  • OUR PROMISE - 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee for Any Reason!We pay attention to customer service . If there is any question in our product please feel free to contact us,we will try our best to make you satisfied !

Description



This heating bottle is great. Also. arrived super fast!

As far as the water bottle part, it works great. Top doesn't leak and it stays warm for hours. What really impressed me was how soft the cover is and how clear the picture is. It really does look like it does on the Amazon page.

Arrived in good condition, very Sturdy, no leaks and it heats up really good. Great product, good buy..

Fills easy and retains heat for HOURS!!! Highly recommend the product

Got this for my daughter and myself, it is great, keeps temp and the cover is very soft.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment