Wednesday, November 27, 2019

JASUN Medical Digital Forehead Thermometer for Baby, Kid and Adult - Fast and Accurate - Voice Prompts - FDA

JASUN Medical Digital Forehead Thermometer for Baby, Kid and Adult - Fast and Accurate - Voice Prompts - FDA & CE Approved Thermometer for Fever

JASUN Medical Digital Forehead Thermometer for Baby, Kid and Adult - Fast and Accurate - Voice Prompts - FDA & CE Approved Thermometer for Fever

This review is coming from my daughter. She is a character and thoroughly researches too much stuff IMO.

She is away at school and has had some throat issues and went to health center twice. They told her to monitor her temp but didn't tell her the on-campus pharmacy had thermometers. So she went to the closest Target and CVS.

I sent her this thermometer after she was hard-headed and ordered a different one. Both were delivered the same day. So she tried them both. One was a regular mouth/underarm thermometer.

What did she do with an infrared thermometer? Took her temperature all over her body. I would have never thought to do that. But learned something new and for that it deserves 5 stars.

Apparently your temp varies across your body. So she got different readings. Confused, she looked on the internet and saw that was accurate. Regular thermometers can't detect those varying temps.

I can't wait for her to get back home so I can try it out.

Purchased this for a baby shower. Everyone there loved it! This is the second one I have gifted. The color screen lets you know when the fever is concerning. Voice prompts are a little comical, but keep you accurate. You don’t need covers for this as it never needs to touch the surface, it can be wiped down with a disinfecting wipe, but don’t use alcohol wipes on the screen itself. There are settings for room air and baby. Always allow child to adjust to room temp for a few minutes for accuracy, fresh from the cold or playing in the hot sun will affect the reading. I find this most useful for checking those nighttime temps as it won’t wake the baby and gives parents peace of mind that the fever has gone down

This thermometer is much for reliable and trustworthy then other products I have purchased off of amazon at this price point. I have had bad luck with intermittency and inaccurate readings with similar products so I was hesitant. However, i have not had any issues with this product. The temp is very accurate as checked against thermometers that I have in my clinic. The use it intuitive and easy. The design is compact and pleasing. I would recommend to all moms needing an affordable but reliable product for gauging temperature

This is a great item.....so easy to use. It gives both an audio and visual reading which makes it perfect for elderly or those with vision problems. It us super fast readout
Those combined features allows you to check on a child's temperature at night without disturbing them by turning on the lights while they are resting. The various modes also allows you to check room temperature AND surface temperature of liquids. No more burning your tongue on hot coffee. Definitely highly recommended!!

 I got this thermometer to use for my newborn baby and it works wonders. Definitely a lot easier than orally. Very accurate on room temperature too. The thermometer has the option to read the results out loud or just appear silently. You can also change between celsius and fahrenheit. Love this thermometer!!!


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • VERY ACCURATE, FAST READINGS, FDA and CE approved to Guarantee the Health of you and your kids
  • more mode device for measurements in Fahrenheit/Celsius, Including room temperature, water temperature, body temperature. Please switch the mode before measuring
  • EASY USABLE by Adults and Young Family Members with Health Issues or Fevers. The baby thermometer is used as a baby product and placed in the baby first aid kit. Record your baby's health at any time
  • Color display temperature, baby's favorite temperature thermometer for infantsindication
  • Non-contact reading forehead temperature, Record multiple sets of temperature data.It is so easy

Description

Best Medical Digital Forehead Thermometer - For Baby, Infant and Kids - Fast and accurate - voice prompts - FDA and CE Approved Baby first aid kit of essential baby products FT-100D



My husband actually ended up with a 101 temperature this last weekend (thanks, pneumonia!). Anyway, we used this for the first time then. Originally, I bought it for my kids because I have 3 and they don’t understand the concept of oral thermometers. However, we tested it out—works amazingly well for the price. Simple to use!

This thermometer is pretty awesome. It has 3 different features to check the temp of the body, liquids and a house. It's so easy to use and all you have to do is select what you want to temp and point and click. It even reads back to the temp so you dont have to have your readers on. My husband and kids think it's a cool new toy!

I have a 4 year old who hates getting her temperature taken. She acts like it’s hurting her. So we looked for other options and found this forehead thermometer. It’s so quick she doesn’t even know what’s going on. I love that it reads the temp out loud also so that I don’t have to even look at the screen.

When buying I did not realize it verbally tells you temp. My kids think it’s so cool. My dad is visually impaired and this would be really cool for him as well. I might buy another one for him. It went super fast as well. Some thermometers take a minute or so. Good purchase.

I wish I would have bought this years ago. I no longer have to wake up my sick, sleeping child to recheck her temp. She's able to get better rest and I'm able to keep a close eye on her. The results come up so quick! Also, being able to test the bath water temperature and room temperature are wonderful added features!

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment