Wednesday, November 27, 2019

Babyganics Alcohol-Free Foaming Hand Sanitizer, Fragrance Free, On-The-Go, 50 ml (1.69-Ounce), Pump Bottle

Babyganics Alcohol-Free Foaming Hand Sanitizer, Fragrance Free, On-The-Go, 50 ml (1.69-Ounce), Pump Bottle (Pack of 6)

Babyganics Alcohol-Free Foaming Hand Sanitizer, Fragrance Free, On-The-Go, 50 ml (1.69-Ounce), Pump Bottle (Pack of 6)

I'm admittedly a bit of a germ-a-phobe, but have been worried about the antibiotic gel hand sanitizers because of the alcohol content and the potential to create "super bugs". These are a great alternative and smell nice. The foam confuses my kids because they think it's soap. They also like to lick it because it smells like citrus fruit. I'm no longer the crazy minivan driver who swerves 3 lanes while screaming at the kids to stop licking their hands.

These are my favorite hand sanitizers! The foam comes out nicely and doesn't leave a sticky/any feeling on your hands (love that!!). I had one in my diaper bag and it lasted a whole year (a little goes a long way!). If you love to use a lot each time, you may need 2-3 per year (if just using them for occasional diaper changes while you're out of the house). Def recommend! FYI In hot weather or at higher altitudes the foam becomes more watery; I was surprised when I was on a plane trip. It goes back to foam though once you land. haha.

We love this sanitizer and use it everyday. We go to Disney World several times a month so these really come in handy! Perfect to keep them in diaper bags, strollers, cars etc to use at every chance. I also like that they are foam which makes it easier to apply then standard liquid sanitizer. Safer for my kids to use as well. Overall we are happy with these!

I love how many come in a shipment for such a good price! These go in my purse and diaper bag regularly. We use these instead of gel sanitizers and im so glad we made the switch. Perfect for on the go in the summer or anytime. We use this after play group or before eating when we are out and about. Its fast and easy, no water required, doesn't leave hands feeling sticky or gooey. My daughter loves that its foamy. Doesnt dry out your skin!

Of all the more natural sanitizing products for children that I've tried, I like this one the best. It has a relatively low rating for toxicity (1) on the Environmental Working Group's (EWG) rating scale. My toddler doesn't fight me on using this like he does some other products. It is moisturizing and doesn't irritate his hands, and has a mild, pleasant scent. He refers to it as his "foamies" amd thinks the foam part is fun, which makes things easier on me when we're on the go and he's (inevitably) touched some germ-infested object!


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Formulated without: parabens, sulfates, phthalates, artificial fragrances or dyes
  • Plant-derived ingredients
  • Alcohol-free
  • Foaming - Moisturizing formula
  • Kills 99.9% of germs
  • Non-allergenic - Dermatologist tested

Description

Two truths: your baby wants to touch everything and everyone wants to touch your baby. It’s a beautiful thing. Except for the germs. Our alcohol-free foaming hand sanitizer is a must have around irresistible babies. Our hand sanitizer with plant-derived ingredients keeps hands germ-free on the go. Our sanitizer kills 99.9% of germs in as little as 15 seconds.



Absolutely love this stuff. Foams up and Doesn't dry out your skin at all or make your hands feel sticky or leave a residue on them nor does it ball up. This is ok'd by the CDC for healthcare use by staff! so much better than putting the alcohol cased sanitizers on your hands.

When I got my package one of the bottles was completely emptied and the package was all wet. I was trying to see if I could get a replacement but the company sent an entire box. Please let me know what I should do. I love the product no stickiness and no smell and does not dry your hands out.

My wife and I love these. We try and keep them on hand in all of our diaper bags, and cars. You can never be too carefull around your baby, and you or anyone else holding them. We like this, because it doesn't dry our hands out, or babies hands, when you need to use it. This is the best pricing we have found, and the bulk order option, makes sure that we always have extras.

Use these all the time on myself. They're around my house and in multiple diaper bags & purses. Surprisingly... they last quite a while. The one in my diaper bag is over 4 months. And they definitely don't dry out like the gel hand-sanitizers... which is important during the early months as my hands were very chapped due to the constant hand-washing.

I love Babyganic products and have these hand sanitizers all over the place. My only complaint is that they are not refillable which I was assuming they would be since they sell the bulb refill solution. I hate to waste of the plastic.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment