Saturday, November 30, 2019

KINCHO 10 Piece Donto Sticking Body

KINCHO 10 Piece Donto Sticking Body Warmer

KINCHO 10 Piece Donto Sticking Body Warmer

I have used these for years, as I used to work next to an Ichiban Kan (their prices are better, but I am getting these shipped to home).
The only negative aspect is that they are disposable (not reuseable). Reuseable ones are too bulky and/or heavy for my purposes. I use them on my lower abdomen or back for menstrual cramps while I work and cannot sit with a heating pad. They are not noticeable and stay while I hustle! For period cramps, heat is a god send.

Good price.

I bought these they work great the ones that said they never got hot didn't wait long enough . I have bought for years never had a problem A plus five stars

Got them for my mom, she’s obsessed!

Product received as described, recommended seller


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Disposable heat pack for family outdoor leisure
  • Essential item for travel, trips and outdoor activities
  • 10-Sheet economy pack

Description

Disposable heat pack for family outdoor leisure. Essential item for travel, trips and outdoor activities.10-Sheet economy pack. Adhesive body heat back. Heating effect lasts for 12 hours. Size: 13.2cmx10cm.



good

Got this for my mom is always cold. It really keeps her warm from morning to night. But she would feel itchy in areas the warmer is on top of once every few hours. She solved problem by putting a paper towel between the patch and her shirt so that there's another layer which worked. However, my godmother didn't have that problem when she tried it. She loved it. So it is a good product. Just depends on you.

These work well with the wizzinator at a much cheaper price

Really happy!! great product!!

very good!

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment