Wednesday, November 27, 2019

TUMS Chewy Delights Orange Rush Ultra Strength Antacid Soft Chews for Heartburn Relief, 32

TUMS Chewy Delights Orange Rush Ultra Strength Antacid Soft Chews for Heartburn Relief, 32 count

TUMS Chewy Delights Orange Rush Ultra Strength Antacid Soft Chews for Heartburn Relief, 32 count

I love these but, unfortunately, it's not what was sent to me. Instead I got regular berry flavored crunchy Tums which I don't particularly care for and there was no explanation why that happened, so while I can tell you that the Tums pictured are quite nice, I can't say much for the experience I had in trying to get them and then having to return the incorrect items.

As someone who suffers mild nausea with migraines, I can't believe no one told me about these. They work great. And I can avoid prescriptions.

Just as advertised - works great

I am not a regular Tums user- I need Tums occasionally. These chewables are now my favourite way to settle my stomach! Not chalky tasting at all and they work quickly.

Even though I take a daily med, sometimes if I eat too late or the wrong thing, I will feel a little upset and take these at bedtime. They help. Not too bad of a taste and soft, easy to chew.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Tums calcium carbonate antacid chewy delights, orange rush, 32 soft chews
  • Only 1 in pack tums calcium carbonate antacid chewy delights, orange rush, 32 soft chews
  • 32 count, 32 soft chews

Description

Only 1 in pack tums calcium carbonate antacid chewy delights, orange rush, 32 soft chews, orange rush, 32 soft chews.



Husband likes these alot

great for my needs

Our local grocery store carried for about a week, then stopped. I'd gotten a bag, and looked to Amazon when they were running low. Not gritty, plenty effective. Taste isn't bad.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment