Saturday, November 30, 2019

100% Pure Bath Salt for Muscles With Lavender Essential Oil - Natural Skin Care For Women And Men - Dead Sea

100% Pure Bath Salt for Muscles With Lavender Essential Oil - Natural Skin Care For Women And Men - Dead Sea Salt Scrub For Body - Detoxifying Bath Soak With Palmarosa & Clary Sage By Maple Holistics

100% Pure Bath Salt for Muscles With Lavender Essential Oil - Natural Skin Care For Women And Men - Dead Sea Salt Scrub For Body - Detoxifying Bath Soak With Palmarosa & Clary Sage By Maple Holistics

These salts smell amazing. It's a very relaxing experience, and my skin felt great afterwards.
I also like their eucalyptus bath salts. I noticed another reviewer suggested mixing the two. I might try that next time.

It is a small bag, but if you use the recommended amount, the bag will last for quite some time. To me, it's worth the little extra cost for this high quality product.

I received these bath salts today and was excited to use them asap! The scent straight from the bag is strong so I was apprehensive at first. The bag recommends using 1/3 - 1/2 cup of product in a warm bath, I decided to go with the 1/3. It was perfect, the aroma is a very nice lavender scent, the water is silky smooth. Usually I am not inclined to relax in the bath, it looks like I will be from now on!

Item arrived quickly. The bag looks small, but one small scoop is all you need (scoop included), so this bag should last me awhile. I tried it last night and I'm not a fan of the scent. It's rather strong and has more of a chemical smell than lavendar. It did make my skin soft afterwards, and the scent did not linger on me. I'm not sure if I would order this again based on the scent.

I am keeping this Lavender bath salt package open as I write this because the aroma is intoxicatingly good. My son and I both used it for foot soaks in hot water today, and we kept the tootsies in until the water went cool, it felt so nice. The five simple ingredients are wonderful: dead sea salt, epsom salt, lavender oil, palmarosa oil, and clary sage oil. I highly recommend this bath salt.

Nice bath salts. Has a strong flavor in the bag but not very strong when diluted in the water. Made my skin feel nice. However, I structured say to add 1/3-1/2 cup to your bath but the scoop doesn’t have any measurement on it so you don’t know how much it is. I would prefer the scent stronger, but not everybody would.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • CONTAINS PREMIUM THERAPEUTIC ESSENTIAL OILS Our pure lavender essential oil contains an array of essential oils including lavender palmarosa & clary sage essential oils. Essential oils work to provide you with a powerful aromatherapy experience.
  • MADE WITH PURE DEAD SEA SALT Our product is made with 100% pure Dead Sea salt. Bountiful in minerals from one of the highest concentrations of salt on the planet. Dead Sea salt complemented with 15% Epsom relieves tired muscles.
  • PROVIDES SUPPORT FOR TIRED MUSCLES & SKIN Contains mix of essential oils and other ingredients that are highly effective at providing you with muscle tension relief. Also the powerful Dead Sea salt found within our scrub helps support skin hydration and softer skin.
  • 100% NATURAL PRODUCT Our scrub uses natural organic compounds to contribute an array of therapeutic and other health benefits within our 100% pure all natural lavender bath soak and salts unique hybrid formula.
  • PACKED WITH HEALTHY MINERALS each of our Dead Sea salt crystals are 100% natural and contain an array of healthy minerals. These minerals work in tandem to help provide you the skin energy that you need.

Description

Our premium lavender essential oil bath salts and soak contains an array of essential oils. These oils include lavender, palmarosa & clary sage essential oils. Our scrub also contains dendritic and Epsom salt. The hybrid of these ingredients work together to provide you with a powerful aromatherapy and therapeutic experience.

Our product is a 100% pure natural product. It uses a combination of herbs, plant extracts and botanicals provide your tired muscles with a variety of therapeutic benefits. It is made of 100% pure Dead Sea salt that contains an array of minerals. The Dead Sea salt also includes one of the highest concentrations of salt on the planet for a bath salt that not only relaxes you, but truly cleanses and detoxifies your body as well.

Our scrub is highly effective at providing support for tired muscles. The scrub also provides general skin support. Additionally the scrub contains a hybrid of essential oils dendritic and Epson salt that provide you with muscle tension relief. The Dead Sea salt also helps with hydrating your skin.

  • Contains Therapeutic Essential Oils
  • 100% Pure Natural Product
  • Made With Pure Dead Sea Salt
  • Provides Muscle Relief
  • Aromatherapy Benefits
  • Natural Organic Compounds


  • This is very relaxing, used it for myself and my kiddos before bedtime. The lavender is very calming and the epsom salt helped my sore muscles after a long day of work. I also like to use it with a bit of carrier oil to mix and make a body scrub!

    I took a bath with this wonderful smelling Lavender bath soak and it was wonderful. The smell is strong and my skin felt soft and smooth after the relaxing bath. Highly recommend this for sore muscles.

    This is an incredible product to use after intensive workouts! The lavender scent is just soothing and relaxing. Highly recommend!

    These salts smell amazing and really relax sore muscles. I used their eucalyptus salts as well and love them both. They do not dry out my skin and are perfect for relaxing in the bath.

    They smell good AND are not too oily. I purchase a lot of bath-related products and I would definitely have to recommend these Lavender bath salts for their quality. It also makes me feel special to use them.

    Get it Now

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment