Thursday, November 28, 2019

Tweezerman Ingrown Hair

Tweezerman Ingrown Hair Splintertweeze

Tweezerman Ingrown Hair Splintertweeze

These are great quality tweezers that come to a needle point. The fit and finish are top quality and the tweezer tips perfectly align unlike poorer quality version out there.

I have removed quite few metal splinters from my hands and feet that were too small to see and could only be felt. The needle points were great for finding and grasping the splinters.

These have been left in water accidentally a couple times and there have been no rust spots. The texture is such that you have very firm control.

After use I put a daub of hand sanitizer on the tips and leave them that way. There has been no impact to the finish or rust to date.

I will likely buy a second pair so my wife stops taking them out of my medicine cabinet.

I'm a tweezerman diehard and I've owned many pairs, but none are as sharp or gentle as the ingrown hair tweezers. I love these. Hold them parallel to your skin rather than pointing towards it to avoid poking yourself!

I use these for hair splinters im a barber and anyone in the profession knows the annoyance of hair splinters. These work beautifully for that and ingrown hair as well

Really great - nicely ground to fit together tightly to firmly grab what you want.
They're so sharp, they pushed through the protective cap, though.

LOVE THESE BEST TWEEZERS ON THE MARKET GET KITLE TINY HAIRS THA NO OTHER TWEEZER CAN GET AND SPLINTERS TO THEY ARE AWESOME AND I LOVE THEY COME IN A LITTLE POUCH I HAVE 2 PAIR DO NOT WANT TO BE WITH OUT THEM


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • The Tweezerman Ingrown Hair Splintertweeze is perfect for removing ingrown hairs, thorns, glass or splinters of any kind with ultra-precision
  • The Splintertweeze tapered tips are hand-filed to meticulous points to make removal as easy and pain-free as possible
  • The Splintertweeze can remove anything embedded under the skin with long pointed precision tips are specially crafted for easy accuracy
  • Stainless steel is durable and easy to clean

Description

When it comes to ingrown hairs and splinters, nothing comes close to this tweezer. With ultra-sharp, perfectly aligned elongated points, ingrown hairs are easily removed from under the skin.



I am a carpenter who uses this for splinters. The tip is sharp enough that I don't need a needle to open up the hole to find the splinter. Sharp enough to act as a needle only if you want. Expect it to last a lifetime, so it is worth the investment.

I like the fine point to get exactly. The long twizzer to get into small places

Accurate point/closing, however the edges of the tips are sharp enough to cut hairs if you pull at an angle.

This is a great tweezer for splinters and ingrown hairs.

Fantastic price, product, and great foe removing annoying hair splinters.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment