Friday, November 29, 2019

DUCO Blue Light Blocking Glasses Gamer Glasses and Computer Eyewear Anti-Glare Protection Anti-Fatigue Anti

DUCO Blue Light Blocking Glasses Gamer Glasses and Computer Eyewear Anti-Glare Protection Anti-Fatigue Anti UV Glasses for Smartphone Screens, Computer Or Tv 2142

DUCO Blue Light Blocking Glasses Gamer Glasses and Computer Eyewear Anti-Glare Protection Anti-Fatigue Anti UV Glasses for Smartphone Screens, Computer Or Tv 2142

These glasses are great! First, I spent a lot of time trying to find some glasses that were comfortable and also provided the protection from blue lights that I needed as I work with three computer monitors surrounding me all day. These work wonderfully! First, the nose brace feels very comfortable and rests on the bridge of my nose easily. The lenses are not pressed up against my eyes or get in the way of my eyelashes (a little longer than average..).

These glasses work great at preventing eye fatigue as many of us experience from working in front of a computer screen(s) all day.

PROS
VERY inexpensive alternative to some of the name brands out there.
They work wonderfully at preventing eye fatigue. My headaches virtually disappeared after using these daily.
They look stylish
They feel very comfortable

CONS
None!

Buy them! They are great.

I bought these to use while at my computer. I've worn them for a few days now while working at the computer and, honestly, it's hard to tell if they're "working" or not. I haven't really had any problems before so it's hard to say.

On the other hand, these seem to be a very high quality product. The storage case alone is likely worth the price charged for the glasses. The glasses fit perfectly, they're very comfortable and my wife says they make me look like a rugged Clark Kent! :) That's worth 5-Stars right there.

I find no distortion when looking through these glasses at all. They turn everything into a slightly warm yellow that's not unpleasant or distracting. I'll continue to wear them.

The glasses are packaged in a very nice, sturdy hard case. They include a micro-fiber cleaning cloth and a handy screwdriver attached to a keychain in case a screw comes loose on the glasses.

All in all these are a great deal and with all the choices out there, it seems like this was a great one.

Highly recommended if you need blue light-blocking glasses.

Lifesaver for my eyes. I can tell the difference when I don't wear them. My eyes would burn during the course of the day at work looking at the computer. I kept adjusting the brightness which never seemed to work and decided to buy these glasses. Lifesaver! The polarized glass are great as well, especially while driving because the sun blinds me after having had to look at a computer all day.

I almost hesitated to give 5 stars because some of my more experienced co-workers have raised doubts that they actually block blue light, and might just be yellow tinted. Which scares me. But I am a very high risk for macular degeneration. And I work in tech. Which means either wear blue light blocking glasses - or go blind.

The ones I worse in the past made me look like something out of a poorly produced sci-fi movie. And not in a good way.

These, while still noticeably not reading glasses - give my that tiny bit more professionalism I was hoping for.

Our eyes need as much support as possible to maintain our sight. We are staring at our computers and phones and TV screens.
initially, I was going to use the app Iris on my MAC. However, the glasses can be used easily. They are comfortable and will continue to follow progress without eye strain. I don't wear glasses. My friend does and she can wear the glasses over her reading glasses.

There are many holisitc ways to protect,strengthen and heal, the blue blocker glasses is a great inexpensive investment to preserve your sight!!.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Computer Glasses with amber tinted lenses could Cuts 90% High-Energy Blue Light to minimize Digital Eye Strain caused by harmful blue light emitted from digital screens.
  • Great for web browsing, playing video games, watching TV or working under fluorescent office lights with UV400 protection and glare reduction.
  • Flexible and lightweight TR90 frame material allows for extended use as reading glasses in front of all electronic devices . Rx-able Rx Prescription Ready High Quality Eyeglasses Frame.
  • Digital eyestrain can be reduced by taking periodic breaks from looking at a screen, but these are only temporary solutions - Our lens technology effectively protects and optimizes your vision while viewing content on digital screens.
  • Look Cooler,Most Computer Glasses And Video Gaming Glasses Are Not Cool! They're Clunky, Unstylish And Make You Look Silly. You Can Rock Your DUCO Display Glasses And Still Be Super Stylish!

Description

Functional Glasses, DUCO is No.1-Slogan

DUCO focus on a wide variety of functional glasses from night vision glasses,sports cycling glasses,anti blue ray radiation computer glasses to UV400 protection polarized sunglasses. We endeavor to provide quality products at prices which provide value to our customers.

Enjoy Deep Restorative Sleep! Eliminate Sore Eyes!

The world is filled with artificial blue light from electronics such as TVs, phones, tablets + computers. Scientists find that exposure to artificial light in the evening and long hours of screen time ruins your sleep and causes sore eyes and headaches.

The blue light messes with our internal clock making us think it's mid day when really it can be closer to night and stops our body from naturally producing the melanin that helps us fall asleep late at night

There is a SOLUTION!
We guarantee Blue light blocking glasses will supercharge your sleep and health by blocking harmful blue light from electronic devices while letting in all other safe light. Wearing the computer glasses at least an hour before bedtime leaves you free to watch TV and use devices without ruining your sleep. Wear when working on computers or gaming to stop sore eyes + headaches.

DUCO retro style computer reading glasses- Obliterate Blue Light with our patented computer glasses that will keep your eyes safe from all harmful blue light, designed for anyone using an electronic device such as computers, T.V.'s or phones.This meets the requirements of the U.S. FDA, and exceeds European Union requirements
Anti glare, anti fatigue, anti jet lag blue blocker glasses are a safe and comfortable sleep aid that prevents insomnia and other sleep disorders.
Very comfortable, super light and extremely durable TR-90 frame

Lifetime Breakage Warranty on Frame & Lens and 30 Day Money Back Guarantee-No Risk On Try& 100% Satisfaction and Secured.



Just received this today, came with the product box, inside the box is the cloth pouch, wipe, a tiny tool to fix it if the frame screws come loose and a hard case. It really is very good to wear them when you are in a computer screen a lot, you can see the difference when you have it on with a hint of amber color, it is pleasant to the eyes...blocks the blue light. The frame is shiny as what I ordered, nice style, fits perfectly on my face and very lightweight.

These glasses are PHENOMENAL!!! I do very heavy computer work, and my eyes get so fatigued by the end of the day. Lately everything is so blurry by the time I drive home, due to glare, blue light and fatigue. I have had these for 2 weeks and I can’t even BELIEVE the difference in my eyes! It is incredible! No fatigue, no blurriness, nothing. I just purchase 2pairs of their night driving glasses because with my astigmatism, headlights kill me. I have full faith these will solve that too. In fact, that’s why I bought two. One for me and one for my daughter, because I believe in these THAT much!!

the pacgaing , the case all the accessories are AWESOME.However, I work many hours in front of three computer screens. These glasses do their job blocking the blue light. For me, I'm a big guy, the frame too little for my face. I'm so dissapointed. I even went back to my order to see if they had different sizes available, nothing. One size fits all, doesnt work for me with glasses. So, this is perfect if you have a little face.

These glasses are pretty stylish! I use multiple screens for viewing games and videos and would often have eye pain and headaches due to this. Then I got these glasses and the headaches were vanquished. My eyes were not hurting anymore (although they were still red sometimes, I might be a vampire). I can now consume entertainment to my hearts desire (as if I had one). The glasses came with 2 carrying cases and 2 cleaning cloths. I have not scratched the lenses yet, but they are both durable and stylish. I can safely wear these in the safety of my room without people making fun of me.

These glasses are very good overall, comfortable, stylish and quite cost effective. I am giving these 4 stars instead of 5 only because I own Gunnar Optics glasses as well and the Gunnar Optics lenses are better in my opinion, the tint just seems to be slightly darker and slightly more effective with glare. With that said the DUCO glasses do provide excellent value being a fraction of the cost of Gunnars and the huge bonus for me they do not have any magnification to them. The lack of magnification for me is why I will be buying a second pair, even though I mentioned the lens are not quite as good as Gunnars in my opinion.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment