Wednesday, November 27, 2019

Extra Heavy Moleskin - 2" x 5 Yards (1)

Extra Heavy Moleskin - 2" x 5 Yards (1) (1)

Extra Heavy Moleskin - 2

I have tried this product as well as the one that measures 9 inches wide by 12 ft. The other product is more economical but this product has far better adhesion. I use this for areas of my feet that flex and rub quite a bit. This product stays put. The other product can roll up into a tube shape, causing pain rather than helping alleviate pain. It's best to remove this product before shower or bath. Removal while wet can be just a little messy. If adhesion is not a concern, then I think both products are equal. I'll be getting this one with the great adhesion. If you need a thick product, be aware that this is thinner than most other products. It is not extra thick as advertised. I did not deduct for this because thinner is better in my case.

Purchase about 2 tears ago and will purchase again. I use one small piece everyday for a corn. Other's have rated this low for not being truly heavy duty. My 5-stars is based on the item description: " to prevent blisters, corns, calluses and chafing". For this purposes it is a good thickness and durability. If it where much thicker it might interfere with shoe fit and as for durability; I'm only using each piece for a day. Much more economical that other options available in a store.

This stuff saved my feet! I wore new boots (silly me) into a canyon and got blisters right away. I stopped, patched up my feet, and felt immediate relief. The moleskin also stayed in place pretty well. It is hard to cut so bring a very sharp knife or even better scissors. Also be prepared to have sticky residue on the spots where you use it.
Backpacking tip: You can use moleskin anywhere on your body. I cut bigger squares of it to cover the spots on my shoulders where my pack was rubbing them raw.

This moleskin saved my life (well, it seemed like it!)!!!!! My new job requires that I wear dress shoes after I worked from home for 3 years. My feet were KILLING me in every type of shoe I’d wear until I ordered this stuff. The color makes it hard to notice.
**TIP: Cut it slightly bigger than the size and shape you need. This will keep it from rubbing and moving. Curing the shape will also help you get the most out of the roll.

Perfect padding for holding comfort pads on sore feet. This was my second order of this Extra heavy Moleskin. My last 5 yards ordered have been used up for -- approximately 2 years. Great hold and comfort


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Zinc oxide adhesive helps prevent irritation.
  • Helps to wick away moisture under casts.
  • Latex free.

Description

Flesh colored flannel with soft, napped cotton used to prevent blisters, corns, calluses and chafing. Zinc Oxide adhesive helps prevent irritation. Free of natural rubber latex. Extra heavy 2'' x 5 yard rolls, sold individually.



This was the saving grace of my rim-to-rim hike of the Grand Canyon.
Yes, I got blisters. I was wearing good support shoes, wool hiking socks, and liners, and I STILL got blisters!
I kept my feet dry, so it stuck well. Some other reviewers complained that it came off when it got wet. This is what a feature that I LOVED about it. When I was ready to take it off, all I had to do was soak my feet (ahhhhh!) or take a shower (delicious after hot & sweaty hiking!) and it would peel off with no icky, sticky residue.
I will definitely be keeping this in my hiking kit!

I mainly purchased this because you get more product for the your money than you do with Dr Scholl's moleskin. I love Dr Scholl's moleskin and this product is very similar. This product stays on your skin very well. So well, that it hurts a little bit more when removing it than the Dr. Scholl's brand and it does leave a little bit of reside on the skin. I have to use baby oil in order to get the residue off but other than that, I am really glad that I purchased this product and I will definitely purchase again if I ever run out.

Works great and adheres for hours while hiking. I messed up my ankle with a pretty pair of shoes and went hiking the following week. I used these to add cushion to the wound and was able to make it up and down the mountain. Highly recommend adding this to your backpack - it's a life saver.

I have very delicate and thin skin , therefore , some shoes tend to rub and hurt my feet. This role of moleskin has made it possible for me to have an almost everlasting amount of customizable protection for my feet. It makes wear any shoe super comfortable as I can cut and shape the mole skin to the exact size and shape I wish depending on the shoe I am wearing. Also I wear this almost everyday and it last very long , which makes this the most budget friendly way to protect my feet rather than buying the packs of pre cut moleskin.

Hikers, if you're looking for padded moleskin, look else where. But Videographers - this is exactly what you're looking for to mount mics. There is NO padding and it's already the width you need.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment