Friday, November 8, 2019

Med Manager Deluxe by Case It (Purple), Insulated Medication Travel Bag w/ Strap, Portable Pill/Medicine

Med Manager Deluxe by Case It (Purple), Insulated Medication Travel Bag w/ Strap, Portable Pill/Medicine Organizer, Holds (15) 30/60/90-Day Pill Bottles, 7-Day Pill Organizer, 6-Pocket Folder, Notepad

Med Manager Deluxe by Case It (Purple), Insulated Medication Travel Bag w/ Strap, Portable Pill/Medicine Organizer, Holds (15) 30/60/90-Day Pill Bottles, 7-Day Pill Organizer, 6-Pocket Folder, Notepad

Super storage, easy open/close, nice appearance. I’m very pleased with it. UPDATE Apr 2019 I carry this bag to doctor appts and their impressed with the organization. There’s room for paperwork in a file section and an outside zipper pouch for small items I want easy access. Zipper still working perfectly...I do like this unit very much.

I am going to Mayo Clinic soon for consideration of a kidney transplant. I will have multiple appts on a daily basis fot one full week. Some appts require me to have my actual medicine bottles with me, others require specific paperwork. Most days I will be at the clinic from morning until late afternoon. This bag will make it easy to have everything at hand, when I need it. In addition, the velcro compartments on the “diabetic” style bag, allow me to carry my insulin pump supplies. The shoulder strap makes it easy to carry. The folder compartments offer plenty of room for paper storage .... There was even enough room to put my full isze daily planner in there! I am well pleased with this product!

I was so pleased with this meds case. A great way to organize items so that they're easy to see, easy to carry if you're going to a doctor's office or traveling. I love the files on the front. Also, you can lock those zippers if you want (you would need to buy a small luggage lock) which is logical and great. I love it!

I thought this was way too big when it first arrived but when you start organizing ALL of the pills you take you will find it is just right. Many supplement bottles are HUGE. This case accommodates them with ease. The week pill organizer when straight to use and the note pad is handy to document what you take and when when it comes time to refill the week organizer.

Fits everything, is super light and allows me to use my cane due to the shoulder strap, and if you have a carabiner equipped water bottle or coffee container, itll even carry that! Amazing for the price! A+++

If i had one complaint is it doesn't have an easy way to hold prescription creams or lotions, or boxes....but in 90% of cases they should fit in the thing loose


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • CONVENIENT Health Organizer (w/ Shoulder Strap) for All Your Important Medications and Health Information
  • DURABLE Elastic Loops That Hold Eleven (11) 30-60 Day Small/Medium and Four (4) 90 Day Large Standard Bottles (Bottles Not Included)
  • LOCKABLE Double Zipper Accommodates a Luggage Lock to Keep Your Medication and Critical Documents Secured (Lock Not Included)
  • EFFICIENT 6-Pocket 5-Tab Colored File Manager Enables Superior Organization of Medical Documents, Lab Results, and Other Information
  • INCLUDED Notepad, 7-Day Pill Organizer, and Mesh Storage Pocket for Lancets, Test Strips, Syringes, etc.

Description

The Med Manager Deluxe Medication Travel Case keeps all your important medications and health information in one convenient location. This is the perfect organizer to help you manage your daily medications, doctor's appointments, medical history and more! This is perfect for travel or if you simply want an easy way to carry around your medications. It's also great for every-day pills intended for upset stomach, headaches and migraines, colds, allergies, and other over-the-counter remedies. Daily supplements and vitamins can also be easily organized. In case a medical emergency arises, and you need assistance, the expandable file holder includes spaces for your name, emergency contact information, physician contact information, medical conditions, allergies, and current medications. This product features: 15 durable elastic loops, a 7-day pill organizer, a notepad, and a 6-pocket 5-tab colored file manager. The dimensions for this product are 13 inches by 12 inches by 4 inches.



LOVE IT!! Just wish it had name on front...I ordered one for myself(an epileptic) and father-in-law, who has heart condition. Makes it easier for ANYONE to see your medications!!and in one place.

Very good for people that have several meds to manage

This has been a total game changer in the health management and care of our daughter. We couldn’t be happier with this product. It keeps things organized, tidy, and is easy to take to all her doctors visits. It even has room for all of her important travel files. Every medical professional who’s seen it has asked where we found it and has been impressed with it too!

All my medical work and all my meds. I just wish there was a place for my fish oul pills

I took it with me to my doctor appointment and now he is getting one for himself! Great to be irganized!

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment