
I'm very happy with my purchase. The seller wanted to be sure that I was happy with the product before leaving feedback. In the package, they left a card asking for communication if I was unsatisfied, and later I received an email with the same request. I was happy to read that these were made in America, and I like the eye pillow. The material is silky/satiny and feels good on my face; it isn't itchy or unpleasant. I prefer to use heat, so I followed the instructions and sprayed the eye pillow with water, then microwaved for 30 seconds. It was a bit warm when it came out, and when I lay it over my forehead and under my eyes, it was bliss. It felt so good on my headache. I put it over my eyes, though you are not supposed to, due to burn risk. It felt amazing, and I'm happy. It smells like lavender, and flaxseed holds heat well. I also received the eye mask, but I have not tried it yet. It has an elastic wrap to keep it on your head, is black, and looks nice enough, and will likely do its job well. My main objective was to try the eye pillow, and it meets my standards. It will be well used, and I am likely to buy from Happy Wraps Store again.
I had an herbal pack that I have had for the past 10 years and I loved it. It had an herbal smell (not lavender) which I loved, but my two preteen boys were playing around with it and it exploded in the living room. Anyway, I have a lot of headaches, and was really missing my pack, so decided to break down and order this. I am not as fond of the lavender as a lot of people, but it is soothing and I like being able to heat and cool it. I am going to order more for Christmas gifts because my boys really like the smell (and I don't want them touching mine) ;)
Just what I was looking for! This eye pillow has a bit of weight to it since it is filled with lavender buds and flaxseed. It is advertised for headaches, and I'm sure it would work fine for that. But I wanted it for a sleep mask as I like a bit of weight on my eyes. It soothes me. There is no strap on this eye pillow, so unless you sleep on your back, it's probably not for you. The free eye mask that comes with it is very flimsy. The elastic bands are not adjustable and it was too tight for my head.
I LOVE this product. I haven’t slept through the night in maybe forever...until last night. I opened the package and was overwhelmed by the positive smell. I expected it to be subtle but it was really strong. I placed the wrap into the refrigerator for 2 hours before bed and then when I headed to bed I placed it over my eyes. My emotional support animal curled up by my head and even he wanted in on the relaxation. I slept through the night and awoke refreshed and ready for work. I would highly recommend this for anyone who experiences headaches, anxiety or sleeplessness.
I read the other reviews saying this does not get that cold, which is true - but that is a good thing! I have had the gel type masks that go in the fridge or freezer and they are painful to use - this is just cool enough to help with pain or puffiness.
The scent is strong to me, but I don't use fragranced things in my home or on my body so the natural lavender scent is soothing. If you love bath and body works and gain detergent this will smell like nothing to you.
I find the weight of it and the smushability to be very relaxing.

Feature Product
- Each Luxurious Spa Lavender Eye Pillow Yoga Eye Pillow Lavender filled Eye Pillows provide calming aromatherapy for relaxation and stress relief. Featuring beautiful silky soft fabric filled with organic flax seed and natural french lavender flowers. Also, a great Sleeping Eye Mask blocks out light completely with no uncomfortable straps.
- The Perfect Lavender Yoga Eye Pillow for Yoga class to enjoy inner deep relaxation and light acupressure that the organic flax seed provides to refresh and rejuvenate tired achy eyes.
- Use Cold - Chill it in the freezer to reduce swelling, for headache and migraine relief, soothe tired puffy eyes, relieve stress and anxiety.
- Use Warm - Heat in the Microwave for 30 seconds to relieve sinus pain, Sprinkle a tiny bit of water on your Eye Pillow, microwave 30 seconds for moist therapy for dry eyes.
- Happy Wraps The Best Eye Pillow Ever...Seriously! Get 15% Off when you buy 4 or more. *BONUS GIFT* Get A Free Sleep/Travel Mask with All Eye Pillows. *Stock up on HAPPY GIFTS* Made in the USA Since 1991 . Spreading ★ Peace - Love - Happiness ★ 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED.
Description
Each Luxurious Spa Lavender Eye Pillow Yoga Eye Pillow Lavender filled Eye Pillows :provide calming aromatherapy for relaxation and stress relief. Drift away with your eye pillow at the end of a long day! The perfect end to yoga class or the ultimate relaxation at home. Use Hot or cold, block outs light, relieve migraines, stress or puffy eyes.
Directions: For Cold Therapy - Chill in freezer. For Hot Therapy - Sprinkle a tiny bit of water on your Eye Pillow and microwave for 30 seconds MAX (Never overheat). To Clean wipe with a damp cloth or antibacterial wipe (Never submerge in water).
Ingredients: Happy Wraps Lavender Eye Pillow - Yoga Eye Pillow contains the Freshest and Finest Organic Flax Seed and French Lavender Buds in every eye pillow. We never use fillers or oils that offer a short term effect. Gently press the lavender buds in the eye pillow to bring out the aroma. Lavender has been used since ancient times for its calming and soothing properties. Organic flax seed is the perfect delivery method for a relaxing heating and cooling effect.
Made In The USA Since 1991: Happy Wraps is the largest manufacturer of lavender eye pillows and yoga eye pillows.
Purchase With Confidence!: Happy Wraps Eye Pillows offers a 100% Money Back Guarantee! If you're not completely satisfied simply contact us for a full refund within 30 days.
The Happy Wraps Eye Pillow provides total relaxation and stress relief. Click The Add To Cart Button Now to join the thousands of Happy Wraps customers enjoying a healthier lifestyle with total relaxation from stress using their Happy Wraps Eye Pillow!
Great customer service. The wrong color was ordered/shipped to me and after I made them aware of it, they helped fix the issue. When I was buying a pillow, there were many on the market, but this one looks to get the job done. I'm not sure why exactly I didn't get the one that I initially wanted, but they have good service that makes sure the customer is satisfied. It is a fair price for the product that they offer, and there are many colors to choose from so there is something for almost everyone! I am a longtime Amazon Prime customer who enjoys writing reviews in my free time. If you have any questions or comments about this product or my review, feel free to message me and I'll be glad to help! The product should NOT be used as a sleeping mask, unless you are a back sleeper, as there are no straps on the back. For this reason, the company includes for a free a sleeping mask, although it is thin so I would recommend using the actual wrap for any yoga or relaxation needs.
Absolutely love the Lavender Eye Mask! The size of the mask is perfect, completely covering both eyes. The satin/silk fabric is great quality, which feels silky, smooth on both eyes and face. The lavender scent is nice, not over powering. The versatility of the eye mask is wonderful, it can be heated in the microwave to warm up or left in the fridge to make it cold.
I highly recommend this product and plan on ordering more for myself and to give as gifts!!!
Loving my eye pillow, I've been using it to go to sleep since I received it. I like the heaviness it gives my eyes, I feel it helps them relax and go to sleep waster, the scent is soft (I wouldn't had mind if it was stronger) and it smells beautifully like lavender. The material is silky and cool, it doesn't have a strap but it comes with a sleepin mask that helps keep it in place.
I love silky eye pillows with flaxseed. The weight of the flaxseed is calming. Just the right amount of weight. I love the lavendar scent. It comes with a thin black eye mask and elastic band that I place on top of the eye pillow to hold it in place. I wish the fabric was a little more silky and soft, but so far it is the best and most affordable one I have found on the internet. Not bad for the money. It helps keep out the light in the early morning.
I like to wait a bit before reviewing items so I can put them to use. This item came well packaged, quickly and is true to color and picture. Overall I'm pretty happy with this purchase. Only reason I did not give it 5 stars is because it does not stay warm or cool as long as others like this item I have used in the past but it's not a huge negative.







0 comments:
Post a Comment