Wednesday, October 30, 2019

Gamma Ray Blue Light Blocking Reading Glasses - Amber Tint Lens Reduces Eye Strain UV Glare Fatigue from

Gamma Ray Blue Light Blocking Reading Glasses - Amber Tint Lens Reduces Eye Strain UV Glare Fatigue from Digital Screens and Fluorescent Light - 1.75x Power Magnification Computer Reader Glasses

Gamma Ray Blue Light Blocking Reading Glasses - Amber Tint Lens Reduces Eye Strain UV Glare Fatigue from Digital Screens and Fluorescent Light - 1.75x Power Magnification Computer Reader Glasses

These are perfect! They are super stylish (I was worried about them being too big for my face). They are comfortable to wear all day at the office and they REALLY WORK! I'm shocked what a difference these make. I have been taking pills to sleep for years and now when I wear these while I'm at my computer during the day, I sleep great at night. Buy these now!

WOW what a difference in working on the laptop now with these glasses. One day my eyes were so strained, I had to rub my eyes to get them back to semi normal. That's when I went shopping on Amazon for something to make laptop life easier on my eyes.

I found these glasses and nice to see I could get them in different resolution similar to reading glasses. Ordered them and received them quickly and now wear them all the time when I am on the laptop for hours on end. They really make a difference for sure. I clean them with a spray bottle with 'Rubbing [Isopropyl] Alcohol' and then rinse them under the faucet, then let them dry by themselves. Some times I use dish washing detergent and warm water, and then rinse and let dry.

These seem to have a more flexible plastic than some other glasses, These don't break as easy as other plastic glasses I have used. No breakage problem yet, working real well. Lenses are made of plastic and tinted with a yellow film.

A must-have item before turning on the laptop. Glad I bought them.

These glasses are fantastic. I work an office job of 8+ hours per day. Typically my eyes feel strained, I get headaches and dizziness from staring at the bright screen all day and these glasses have significantly reduced all irritations. Not only have they reduced irritations but they are stylish as well! The material is great, they fit snuggly and they have some freedom if they bend out (they won't break. The packaging was amazing; it came in a nice box with a cloth bag for them. I highly recommend buying these!

I just received these, but so far the frames themselves are nice for the price. I wear real glasses (& contacts normally) so I can tell that these aren't the best quality, but they were $10. They look nice on and I can tell the difference in color when I hold them to the screen. I can't tell any difference in overall color when I am working, so the yellow tint the lenses have is not obstructive at all.

Over the past couple of years, I've ordered several pairs of Gamma Ray computer glasses for myself and my sister. These seem to be the most sturdy. They're comfortable to wear, and they look nice; though they're a little bigger than the others I've bought. This is my first pair with magnification (+1.00). Unfortunately, the magnification seems to make it a bit difficult for me to see clearly with them. I have to focus a little more. I'm not sure why that is. (I don't wear eyeglasses or reading glasses.) But I like them overall, and I'll still wear them. If I order another pair, I won't be getting any magnification. That seems to be the main difference between these and my previous pairs.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Package Includes: 1 Pair - Computer Glasses with amber tinted lenses to minimize Digital Eye Strain caused by harmful blue light emitted from digital screens. Complimentary frame carrying pouch.
  • Alleviates visual fatigue and discomfort from long periods of web surfing, gaming and working under fluorescent lights. These light sensitivity glasses also come with UV400 protection and glare reduction.
  • Ultra-lightweight polycarbonate material for durability and comfortable long-term wear. Casual frame design keeps you looking professional and stylish while working or playing video games.
  • Your computer reader magnification/power depends on how far you are from the screen you are viewing. For a laptop or desktop about 19+ inches away, select a magnification HALF your normal reading power. For a smartphone, tablet or a book about 12 to 18 inches away, select your normal reading power.
  • Try today absolutely risk free with our 90 Days Money Back Satisfaction Guarantee and experience the quality under our Lifetime frame and lens breakage Warranty coverage. If the product does not work out for you, simply contact us for a full refund or replacement.

Description

GAMMA RAY anti-glare glasses are crafted exclusively with high-quality and lightweight materials, and we back each pair with a no-hassle 90-day money back guarantee and Lifetime Manufacturer's Warranty.

Protect your eyes at a fraction of the cost with GAMMA RAY's anti-blue light computer glasses - now with magnification options! Crafted with remarkably lightweight, flexible TR90 memory nylon frames, our computer readers are comfortable for hours of use; whether it is working on your office computer, browsing on your tablet, playing video games, or watching your favorite TV shows at home. Reduce digital eyestrain so you can enjoy your favorite viewing activities for longer, while still taking care of your vision health. Choose from variety of styles, including our line of vintage-style frames that will transport you back to a classic era, while providing you with the protective eye technology of today. Look good and see better!

DISCLAIMER: This product is not intended to prevent, diagnose, or treat any medical condition or disease, nor is it intended to serve as a substitute for the consultation, diagnosis, and/or medical treatment of a qualified physician or healthcare provider.



I'm in front of a computer screen at least 8 hours a day. Two of them in fact. Along with the dull, depressing illumination of the fluorescent lights glaring on papers atop my desk, my eyes are cooked on a daily basis. These help. My eye strain is reduced. If you're looking for a miracle that will make your eyes not react at all to computer light, stop staring at a screen. There is no perfect solution to this new danger of blue light, but if you must stare at a screen, these will help. For the price you're paying, you may as well just buy them and see if they will help you. If they work, do the research and spend the money on a high end pair.

After years of sitting at a desk 9+ hours a day while staring at a computer screen, I found myself exhausted and squinting by the end of the day. I had never heard of "blue blocking glasses" until a girlfriend told me her doctor suggested them as a part of her recovery from some severe eyestrain. For the price of these, I figured "why not try them?" So far I have noticed a difference, mostly at the end of the day when I leave. My headaches and eyestrain have definitely lessened, and I found that even wearing them while watching tv in the evening lets me wind down and have an easier time falling asleep. While this definitely is not a 100% fix to the effects of sitting in front of a computer all day, I definitely have noticed tangible benefits of wearing these glasses. I like the design as well. The only "complaint," which I also saw in other reviews, is that the coating seems to make fingerprints and smudges pop up very easily. But that's not enough of an issue for me to detract a star :-)

I really needed to be using blue blocking glasses with all the time I spend working on screens. I ordered these and they have made a huge difference in my red eyes, dry, irritated eyes and headaches. They also really help me to sleep better. I think screens negatively impact our health more profoundly than we know. I just feel so much better when I use these. I won't use screens without them at night if I can help it. I have referred many of my patients to get these as I think they directly correlate to sleep and then health. My only complaint is they broke yesterday and that is less than a year that I have had them. I bought them in February. These are not expensive though so I guess I got what I paid for. No, I probably got more than I paid for because I now know that blue blocking light glasses are imperative for my health and well-being. That was worth 10 bucks and having to find and order another pair. I am not sure if I want to order these or a more expensive brand. I am not sure the price will predict the quality. The plastic where the screw goes in is what broke so no way to fix these. I hope that helps you decide whether or not to buy these. I suggest you try some type of blue blockers these were great for 9 months. The look good and they fit over my regular reading glasses. The do smudge easily but I just wipe them off.

Best reading glasses I ever used! I had cataract surgery 4 weeks ago and my eyes have been very dry abd irritated looking at my computer screen at work and my ipad at home. These have a nice light tint that really does make a difference. My eyes have felt much much better since I started using these. In addition, they are high quality! You can feel it when you first pick them up and when you clean the lenses. They also come with a really nice case and cleaning cloth. Well worth the price! I bought several pair. One for my car, one for work and one for home. I would highly recommend these.

I was in the market to buy some computer glasses since I'm staring at computer screens all the time and I thought some protective eye-wear would be helpful on my sight and eye fatigue. Doing a google search on "gamma ray vs gunnar" gave me a better idea of what these kinds of glasses do. Unfortunately for me, one thing I didn't realize until I put the glasses on, is that these glasses have a mild yellow tint to them. I heard gunnars had yellow tint, but but I thought these didn't. I'm guessing these are just not as yellow as gunnars. I need color accuracy for the kind of work I do. That said, I can still use them for all my other computer activities where color accuracy isn't as important. I bought the black and red ones, and they came with a soft cloth-like sack. The lenses smudge easily and they don't come with a cleaning cloth.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment