Monday, October 28, 2019

Vive Crutch Bag - Pouch with Foam Hand Grip Pads - Tote for Broken Leg Crutches with Storage Pockets -

Vive Crutch Bag - Pouch with Foam Hand Grip Pads - Tote for Broken Leg Crutches with Storage Pockets - Ergonomic, Orthopedic, Lightweight Carry On - Medical Forearm Crutch Accessories for Women, Men

Vive Crutch Bag - Pouch with Foam Hand Grip Pads - Tote for Broken Leg Crutches with Storage Pockets - Ergonomic, Orthopedic, Lightweight Carry On - Medical Forearm Crutch Accessories for Women, Men

I wish I'd ordered these weeks ago! This is a great solution to having no hands to carry things with. This takes care of anything I need to carry around the house. I'm currently totally non-weight-bearing on one foot, so I'm using a knee scooter with a basket when out and just chucking my purse in there. As I start walking again I'll need the crutches more and the scooter less, so will probably have to pare down the amount of junk I lug around. I do think I'll be able to fit all the critical purse stuff in here since I bought two.

Other buyers have reported receiving one hand-pad with their bag, but I received two pads with each bag. :)

Other buyers have reported difficulty in setting up the bag due to lack of directions. I can confirm that my order did not include directions, but I found the setup method to be straightforward. It took me about five minutes to unbox and set up both bags. The only thing that took me a moment to figure out was that the top straps which secure the bag to the handhold (or top) of the crutch were not missing, but inside the main pouch of the bag itself.

Another note: I was surprised at how roomy these are! I was able to fit my 20 oz coffee thermos inside! YES!!!

Let's face it folks being on crutches really stinks. You can't carry a single thing from point A to point B, your dependent on everyone around you to help you out. Well no longer.... After my recent auto accident and when I found out I needed to be using my crutches for at least the next 4 weeks until my fractured leg was healed I just knew I needed to find something to help out. The last time I was on crutches the internet and online shopping or Amazon did not even exist. Know how there is a product for just about everything in life on Amazon I quickly opened my account and searched crutches accessories. I found several offerings of crutch bags. I choose the Vive for several reasons, #1 it had both an inner and outer pocket, #2 it came with the 2 hand wraps and #3 it looked easy to attach and the reviews and photos I saw were all positive. 2 days later FREEDOM arrived in the Amazon Smile Box.... I can now carry my own drink from room to room, I can carry a few essentials with me when I go to work, I am a property manager for a downtown office building and need to have a few things with me at all times when I visit a tenant space and now I can carry everything I need to be an almost fully functional person in life until the doc says I can toss the sticks and walk on my own.
Everyone I run into has commented on how clever the little bag is on my crutches.
Thanks Vive for making a great product.

Works good for me, and I'm glad I bought it. It is helpful to have this crutch bag to carry my phone, keys, wallet, etc. The crutch bag's straps were so long, and maybe I am just missing how to properly place them on. I figured something out; however, I do not see how the upper straps fit so neatly in the vendor's picture. I looked on youtube, etc. and didn't find any instructive info. My suggestion to the vendor would be to have some sort of video on how to put this bag on the crutches ... the sides were easy, but the top straps are where a little more instructive info would be helpful. The vendor's picture is somewhat misleading for me. In that picture, the bag is suspended around the crutch handle and seems to have a perfect fit. I am 5'9", and the crutch handles needed to be lower than what is shown. If you view the picture I've attached, you'll see that the bag hangs a bit and isn't the exact fit shown in the vendor's picture. With that said, it is a small item to mention; however, I did want to bring it up. Still give the product 4 stars since it has been so helpful for me.

 When I first bought it I was unsure of how often I would actually use it. I've been on crutches four weeks and counting;I use it every day! It's actually bigger than it looks I've can fit my iPhone 6s, plus five foot charger, 16.9 oz bottle of water keys and numerous other items in without a problem. Even with all my junk in it and just the velcro holding it together;it's pretty secure. Velcro straps look better when placed under hand pads.

Being on crutches is incredibly inconvenient, and it's nearly impossible to carry even small items when using them. After a few days of leaving my phone and glasses all over the house, and having to hobble after them, I went looking for a solution. The Crutch Bag by Vive far exceeds anything I had expected to find. It's extremely well made, fits perfectly on the crutch, and easily holds all my necessities. Both compartments have velcro closures, and the key ring hook is really nice touch. The material, straps and stitching are top quality. I'm very happy!


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • SAFELY CARRY THE ESSENTIALS: Safely and securely carry everyday essentials in the Vive crutch pouch. Dual pockets allow you to carry loose items such as a wallet, keys, mobile devices, water bottle and more. The pouch includes a small loop and detachable carabiner ring for securing keys and other ringed items to the pouch for added convenience.
  • EASILY INSTALLS ON ADULT/YOUTH CRUTCHES: Versatile design adjusts to fit all standard adult and youth crutches. Easy to install on any crutch with six adjustable and removable loop fasteners. Pouch placement will not interfere with handgrips and normal crutch use.
  • SECURE NONSLIP FASTENER SYSTEM: Six strong loop fasteners secure the pouch to the handrail and side rails of the crutch. Two long, vertical straps attach to the handrail and are adjustable, allowing the pouch to be secured in position for the best reach. Four side loops provide additional stability for the pouch while the crutch is in motion.
  • WATERPROOF VINYL EXTERIOR: Constructed with a durable, lightweight vinyl, the crutch pouch is water-resistant to keep contents safe and dry. The durable vinyl material is machine washable for added convenience. For best results, machine wash in cold water and allow pouch to air dry.
  • VIVE GUARANTEE: 60 day unconditional guarantee so you can purchase now with confidence

Description

Crutch Pouch by Vive

Providing safe storage and easy access to daily necessities, the Vive crutch pouch enables you to keep essential items close at hand. Constructed with a durable, waterproof vinyl, the lightweight pouch has dual pockets for carrying a wallet, phone, water bottle and more, as well as a removable carabiner clip for securing keys. Secured with strong fastener loops, the crutch pouch can be installed on any standard adult or youth crutches.

Safely Carry the Essentials:

Safely and securely carry everyday essentials in the Vive crutch pouch. Dual pockets allow you to carry loose items such as a wallet, keys, mobile devices, water bottle and more. The pouch includes a small loop and detachable carabiner ring for securing keys and other ringed items to the pouch for added convenience.

Easily Installs on Adult and Youth Crutches:

Versatile design adjusts to fit all standard adult and youth crutches. Easy to install on any crutch with six adjustable and removable loop fasteners. Pouch placement will not interfere with handgrips and normal crutch use.

Secure, Nonslip Fastener System:

Six strong loop fasteners secure the pouch to the handrail and side rails of the crutch. Two long, vertical straps attach to the handrail and are adjustable, allowing the pouch to be secured in position for the best reach. Four side loops provide additional stability for the pouch while the crutch is in motion.

Waterproof Vinyl Exterior:

Constructed with a durable, lightweight vinyl, the crutch pouch is water-resistant to keep contents safe and dry. The durable vinyl material is machine washable for added convenience. For best results, machine wash in cold water and allow pouch to air dry.

What's Included:

    • Vive crutch pouch



    This bag was such a great buy and I even got compliments on it. I had my hip replaced at the end of August and after a couple weeks of using a walker, I switched over to crutches. But unlike fall or winter when you can where a jacket with pockets, you just can't do that in the summertime, and I couldn't even where pants so I needed something else. This bag was perfect, I put my wallet (small men's type) in the front pocket along with any change, receipts or hair ties I had. In the big pocket I carried my keys, comb, cell phone and sometimes my home phone along with those things so it's a pretty roomy pocket. I would recommend this bag to anyone that has to be on crutches. Oh and just a side note, there's Velcro at the top of each pocket to keep them closed.

    I fractured my fibula at my college graduation party and was given crutches immediately. I was warned that learning to walk with crutches was an adjustment by the ER nurse. I did get used to it pretty quickly but I couldn’t carry anything while using the crutches which is hard for me as I always have a purse, if not just my phone, on me. Going anywhere, whether it was to the kitchen to get a snack or to the bathroom, I had to ask people to carry my phone or my purse for me. It just made me feel even more like a burden and like I had lost more of my freedom. When I saw this on amazon, I knew I had to at least try it.

    When I got the package, I immediately put the crutch bag on my crutches. Originally, I had placed it below the handle but after some experimenting, I find that I like it above the handle more. I’m not worried about accidentally grabbing the bag instead of the handle because they feel completely different. It’s really personal preference but when you have heavy stuff in there like your phone and a portable charger, it can get weighed down and slide down a bit. It’s very easy to set up, 4 velcro loops, 2 on each side, top and bottom. There were also 2 foam handle covers which I wasn’t expecting but tried anyways and love! Even my sister remarked how much better the handles were with the covers on!
    Overall, i’m through the moon with this purchase and feel like I have gotten a small part of my freedom back! You really can’t go wrong with it.

    Must have if you're stuck on crutches!! To be able to not have to shove your phone or wallet down your pants while you're crutching around is invaluable!! The smallest pocket in the front is big enough for a set of keys and the big pocket is large enough to fit both my (basic) wallet and also my phone (Galaxy S8). I have also stuck a can of soda on top of these things- it won't velcro with that much in it, but it held it perfectly from ym car to my house ;) . I use it without the handle pads- I found them to be too big. Although very comfortable, I have smaller hands & I couldn't grip the handle competely, so I removed them.

    Since getting ankle surgery I have been limited to no weight on the subject limb. As a female, many of the shorts/jeans/slacks I wear do not have a lot of pocket space. Carrying a purse while using crutches is very unbalancing, and since finishing school I usually only wear a backpack when camping. The Crutch Bag by Vive has been a great improvement to trying to shove all my stuff in various tight pockets. My crutches are standard issue from the hospital after discharge post-surgery, and seem smaller than what the official product picture shows. But I still have full access to all pockets, which are regularly filled with my wallet, keys, cell phone, and sometimes a travel coffee cup. It is easy to "install" and highly recommended to help carry the necessities if you are stuck on crutches.

    I broke my leg very bad in July and this has been a life saver. It’s great quality and I like how it does not just hang. They have side straps as well to really secure it. I love it so much I bough a second one for the other crutch but when I opened the bag it was short one of the main straps. To my surprise after contacting the company through email, I received an entire brand new bag in the mail and this one has both straps. Very pleased! You can’t go wrong with Vive.

    Get it Now

  • 0 comments:

    Post a Comment