Monday, October 28, 2019

Tech Love Electric Heating Pad for Neck Shoulder and Upper Back Pain Relief Moist/Dry Heated Pad with Auto

Tech Love Electric Heating Pad for Neck Shoulder and Upper Back Pain Relief Moist/Dry Heated Pad with Auto Shut Off 14" x 22" - Blue

Tech Love Electric Heating Pad for Neck Shoulder and Upper Back Pain Relief Moist/Dry Heated Pad with Auto Shut Off 14

I've been using this for about 2 weeks and it works very well. It heats up very quickly, feels great and most importantly helps alleviate pain in my neck, shoulders and back. Yes, I have used this on my back too and it's still comfortable. I did find myself wishing it was wireless at times. I've used this in my office while working (yasssss), at times when I need to apply heat to my neck to avoid or kill a headache, and even while laying down in bed without much of a problem.

Pros:
- quickly heats up and adjusts to any temperature you set it to
- long cable allows plenty of mobility
- auto-off feature after 2 hours of constant and undisturbed use
- very comfortable material against my skin

Cons:
- no option to use without cable
- no strap

Bottom Line: This is a good product that helps the chronic pain I've had after a car accident. It's comfortable, it relieves pain and is affordable. A strap is not necessary but could be helpful and being wireless is another convenience that I can live without. I recommend this to anyone looking for an affordable heating pad for their neck and or shoulders.

Received this a couple days ago and my wife put it to use immediately and LOVES it! The one that she had had used for a few years finally gave out and it worked faithfully, but in my opinion did not compare to this one by TechLove....Little more money but UL rated and looks to be a studier product

I am extremely happy with this product which it comes over and covers your shoulders as well as goes deep over the back of the shoulders. I also love the product design by Relief Healthy Tech US, which is contoured to drape around your neck and shoulders comfortably. It heats up quickly, providing fast pain relief to sore and aching muscles. The quality looks better than I expected for the price and I highly recommend this product of Relief Healthy Tech US.

I had cervical artificial disc replacement about 6-7 weeks ago. Though my recovery has been great, I just recently became plagued by muscle spasms. I had a microwavable heating pad and I hated the way it smelled (all that herbal mess they put inside of it), it took a long time to heat up the temp I wanted, and it didn't last for very long. This plug-in pad is so helpful to have. I can sit at my desk with heat and not have to keep getting up to heat it up again. The material is soft and drapes nicely around my neck and shoulders. I do have to say it is pretty small. Just to give you perspective, I'm a 5'1", 125 lb female and it fits me JUST right. I could use it a little bigger to go over my bigger sweatshirts. It would work if you are bigger than 5'1" but keep in mind it may not magnet closed. I take it to work with me and plug it in. I'm now in physical therapy and the pad is great to help me warm my muscles before I do my neck stretches. It says it has auto-shut off after 2-hours, for those who want to know.

Feels nice. Has 4 warming settings. It’s relatively soft and is designed to fit around the shoulders at the back of the neck. Good for alleviating stress when sitting down after a long day.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Contouring 14" x 22" Heated Pad For Neck and Shoulder - Large size wrap provides therapeutic heat around your neck shoulders, upper back and aching areas to help to sooth muscle pain and tension. Magnetic clasp and slightly weighted edges makes it wrap better and enhance effectiveness of therapy.
  • Fast Heating & 4 Heat Intensives - Neck heating pad heats up to desired temperature in 30 seconds, digital LED controller featured with 4 heat settings, heating pad with 2 hours auto shut-off. 9 feet long cord makes it easy to use at home, office and travel.
  • Dry And Moist Heat Option - Safety use for moist or dry heat therapy. Moist heating pad provides deep penetrating heat, enhances the thermal therapeutic effect of arthritis on the leg, arm or other areas. Dry heat makes it ideal for woman's neck & back warmer.
  • Machine Washable Soft Micromink Fabric - Premium quality Micromink fabric for ultimate comfort. Machine washable for easy care. Portable Travel Pouch included.
  • 1 Year Warranty & 60 Days Free of Return - 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. Package include: neck shoulders heating pad, controller, travel pouch and user manual.

Description

Note:

1.Neck heating pad can reach max. 140⁰ F, considering heat loss by people's cloth, normally users may feel a warm feeling instead of very strong heat.

2.The heating pad length is according to American average shoulder width. We do not recommend this item for people's shoulder width over 18'', people taller than 5'10'', and body weight over 180 lbs.

It is definitely built to put around your shoulders and neck, but works fine as a normal heating pad. It can also be used for other areas.

Electric heating pad with two options for heat therapy include moist heat and dry heat.

Dry heat, draws out moisture from the body and may leave the skin dehydrated. Some people feel that dry heat is the easiest to apply and feels the best.

Moist heat, aids in the heat's penetration into the muscles, and some people feel that moist heat provides better pain relief.

1. Temperature Range:

Warm-green light, temperature range (~110⁰ F)

Low-yellow light, temperature range (~120⁰ F)

Medium-orange light, temperature range (~130⁰ F)

High-red light, temperature range (~140⁰ F)

2. Power Supply: AC 120V, 60Hz, 55W. It could be powered by 110-120 V AC circuit

3. Neck and Shoulder Heating Pad Size: 14" x 22"

4. Pad Material: Micromink (both sides). Soft & comfortable fabric, fully washable pad

5. 2 hour automatic shut-off for safe use



The collar portion of this pad is NOT heated. I bought this heating pad especially for my neck area. Finding out it wasn't heated, I ended up folding it in half and clipping the ends to keep it wrapped around my neck. It does have a long cord, so that is a plus.

This is amazing! I have fibromyalgia and this heating pad helps ease the pain in my shoulders and neck. Wonderful product!!

Hubby had neck pain so got this for him. He said it is so much better than a regular heating pad because it drapes nicely around his neck and upper back. It is made of soft material and feels snuggled. Very happy about the purchase.

I never thought I need a heating pad in the summer. There is an air conditioner vent towards to me in my office. So my neck and shoulders have been cold and pain. This product did help a lot. It is big enough to cover my neck and shoulders, which relieves the pain, relax the muscles and keep me warm. Great.

My mother love the heating pad because it is very comfortable. The fur on the pad is very smooth and does not irritate her skin. She also love how the pad have four levels of hotness, making it very easy to find the most comfortable level. The heating pad is very warm, and is one of the best gift for people who does not want to wear a jacket around at home, and provide the coziest blanket they ever have.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment