Monday, October 28, 2019

Organic Skullcap Dried ~ 1 Ounce ~ Scutellaria

Organic Skullcap Dried ~ 1 Ounce ~ Scutellaria lateriflora

Organic Skullcap Dried ~ 1 Ounce ~ Scutellaria lateriflora

I’ve tried many herbal supplements and teas over the years that rarely had noticeable effects to reduce anxiety and induced a calming sensation. I found out about skullcap when researching sleep aids and i thought I’d give it a shot. This stuff is 100% legit. It chills me out and I feel a wave of calm wash over me after every cup. I’ll be ordering this sh*t in bulk.

I ordered this as a substitute for marijuana when i got a job that drug tested. It doesnt deliver a high similar to weed but it certainly relaxes you and it is a very easy smoke if that is your intention. Its perfectly grinded for rolling a joint or packing a bowl. It has a pleasant aroma and it makes an ideal medium for quitting smoking tobacco!

Good quality. The skullcap that I purchased from a local herb store was browner, older. This was dried but fresh. Using for drying-out the candida overgrowth.

This was the first time for me buying Skull Cap and I must say that it really does help a lot in the tea I make with it. I fall asleep quickly and stay asleep and that's just what I need.

Fast shipping, and good quality. Can't ask for better.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Fresh and potent - Perfect for tea's, tincturing and many other uses!
  • Carefully weighed, packed and sent directly to your door, our herbs are the freshest around.
  • Comes in a USDA food grade bag, heat sealed for your protection.
  • Also available in 1 fluid oz, 2 fluid oz, and 4 fluid oz tinctures.

Description

Our freshly dried Skullcap is 100% Organic (certified by Oregon Tilth).



Precautions
Due to its use in expelling afterbirth, it should not be used by pregnant women.

For educational purposes only.

** BUYER BEWARE **
The information above only applies to your purchase when you buy from Ecstatic Earth. Any alternative sellers are NOT selling the item detailed above and will not provide you with the customer guarantees nor the lifetime support that Ecstatic Earth provides. There are NO authorized resellers of our exclusive products.



Good product

Best skullcap I've ever bought and I've bought from other suppliers before. I put it on my scales and it weighs exactly one ounce so you're getting what you pay for. Will definitely be ordering again. Thank you.

Very nice and relaxing tea

Fast delivery, well packed fairly fresh. Would buy it again

Good stuff

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment