Sunday, October 27, 2019

Elastikon Roll - 1" x 5

Elastikon Roll - 1" x 5 yards

Elastikon Roll - 1

My physician recommended this brand for binding on a finger cast. The tape works well, holds up to usage and is flexible. I do change it if my splinted finger is in water for a while but it is easy to pull off and reapply fresh.

Good product but the edges of the tape are frayed. Also, the adhesive sticks to my finger and I have to scrub it off with my wash cloth. The price is right and I'd buy is again but I could easily believe that I am getting something that did not pass quality control.

This is the best tape I have ever used for my hands. I used them to tape over skin tears from crossfit and they stay on and do not move or come undone. The texture of the them is like a coarse cloth so it does give you a good gripping texture on anything you are holding while protecting the skin underneath. I have used them for multiple wods in a row without having to replace any tape. Great to have on hand in your gym bag!

I have a doberman puppy and after he had his ears cropped we use this tape to make a post for his ear. It sticks really great. I also use this for my dogs boo boos as they can't chew it off easily and it stays put. I would Recommended this product.

Elasticon is great - I use it like Moleskin for blisters and hotspots on my feet, and it is 100x better than Moleskin - it sticks to your skin even through the most intense hikes, and will even stay on through showers - basically until you pull it off, which means it won't slide or rub on your feet and make blisters or hot spots worse.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • A porous elastic adhesive tape that allows the skin to breathe and stretches around uneven surfaces.
  • Each roll is 5 yards long when stretched.

Description

A porous elastic adhesive tape that allows the skin to breathe and stretches around uneven surfaces. Each roll is 5 yards long when stretched.



After discovering post surgery I was allergic to several types of tape this was recommended to me. it worked wonderfully for the job and with only minor irritation ( no blisters like the others) I highly recommend this product !

Needed a hard-to-find item that couldn't be found here in Chicago for my dog's injury. Bandage allows air to circulate and help heal slow-healing dog wounds quicker. Received my items quickly after ordering; contents were wrapped securely and all in all, it was a great transaction! I am ordering again for additional bandaging.

I use this gentle bendable breathable tape for taping my pugs ears when they are young, to help mold
them to fold in the right way. It's the best out there.

great product great service.

Good product but beware that if you place it over skin hair it'll pull it significantly.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment