Wednesday, October 30, 2019

Gamma Ray Reading Glasses - 3 Pairs Spring Hinge Readers for Men and Women

Gamma Ray Reading Glasses - 3 Pairs Spring Hinge Readers for Men and Women 1.50

Gamma Ray Reading Glasses - 3 Pairs Spring Hinge Readers for Men and Women 1.50

I've had a number of reading glasses over the past decade. These are by far the best. They look good and they are great quality. Now I need a bifocal pair of these. I included a photo. All I can say is that guy is a scholar and gentleman in deep thought :)

I was hesitant to order any readers online. Typically when I try readers on at the store I cannot seem to find any that fit correctly. You see my ears are set further back on my head than normal humans, strange but true. I don’t speak the optometrist lingo so I really don’t know the measurements. All I can say is I feel a bit awkward when glasses sit on my face. Much to my surprise these glasses fit very well! I truly wasn’t expecting much, especially for the price (3 for $10.99 prime). When I opened the package and took a close look at them you could tell that they are a quality pair of glasses. Another flaw of my noggin is the width of my head. With this issue the temples of the glasses tend to squeeze too tightly near the back of my ears, so much so I cannot wear the all day long. The spring loaded temples on these glasses are gently grab my head so as to have a snug fit, but not too snug to cause fatigue.

Yes these glasses are made of plastic, but in reality the metal framed glasses are becoming far and few between and for me tend to be too heavy. When you first pick up these glasses you can tell they are ready to last a long time. The lenses are crystal clear which makes it very easy to read.
My typical style of glasses have a much smaller area to look through and I’ve worn them for a long time. The only negative I’ve had with the Gamma Rays is from my family. Subtle comments like “my what big eyes you have”, “are you going for a new ‘hipster’ style dad?” I can handle this and they will get used to looking at me whilst wearing them. Heck I’m not out to impress anyone anymore, only myself ;-)

I highly recommend these glasses. I’m sure you will love them too. I just placed an order for the Gamma Ray Sunglass Bifocal Readers. They have “Vintage” in the description, maybe that is apropos to my new style.

Very good value. Nicely made. Very clear lens. I'm not crazy about how they look on my face, but for young women with a beautiful face, or men with a bigger head than I have, they probably look great. They're my favorite glasses for reading and watching tv around the house. If you like nerdy glasses, you just might really like these.

These glasses are really sturdy and comfortable. They are a great quality, especially since I tend to loose reading glasses. They fit well. They are comfortable to wear for many hours. Love them! And I will be buying more as soon as I loose these.

I really love these glasses! So glad I bought them! Besides the fact that I think they are really cute and stylish, the magnification I got (1.75) is perfect. They get an A+ from me. :)

***Update: After a long time of lots of use my glasses finally broke. I contacted the seller and they quickly honoured the stated warranty and sent me THREE new pairs of glasses to replace my broken set. I am super pleased with their customer service.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • 3 Retro Wayfarer Style Unisex Readers at 1 Low Price
  • Spring Hinge for Comfortable Fit
  • Light Weight Plastic Frame
  • Keep a Pair in Each of Your Favorite Reading Area

Description

Gamma Ray's high quality readers are inspired by classic styles and cater specifically to the bookworms and heavy readers out there who spend most of their day looking at text. While we aim to provide your eyes with protection during the working hours or when you are enjoying your favorite hobby, we also aim to indulge your senses with a gamut of styles and fits to ensure maximum comfort. Look good and see better with Gamma Ray today.



Been buying MANY of theses over the years after trying ALL the other brands I could find and there are MANY. There are made pretty well, are spring loaded, no distortion in viewing. They come with a little screwdrived (both Phillips and Slot) . I suggest you tighten the screws LIGHTLY every so often. The only problem I've had over the years is the screw falls out, gets lost and then you can't connect the arm again. I now tighten the screw every two months. JUST SLIGHTLY or you'll strip it.
Even comes with a good polishing cloth to clean the glasses
I order MANY because I lose, them,. sit on them,. but mostly because they are the BEST "drug store" glasses out there.
I've been through at LEAST 20 other brands and they either SUCK or they are WAY too expensive compared to these

These readers are stylish, sturdy and lightweight! Having three pairs allows me to have one at work, one at home and one somewhere in between when I can't find the other two. You cannot beat the pricing.

Ive been looking for the perfect readers for years...finally purchased these, and I am so happy! They not only frame my face perfectly, but they are made so well and look like I've spent a fortune! I'm going to definitely purchase another 2 pairs! Highly recommend!

These are great reading glasses. Certainly, Amazon's price is right!

I decided to buy all new readers but did not want to spend too much. These do the trick. They are sturdy. The lenses are clear. They are more stylish than some of the ones that I had. I like the clear frame look. I bought a 5 pair package of Gamma Ray readers from Amazon, as well. Stepping' up my game.

Having a lot of reading glasses is a good thing. I have purchased very high end glasses as well as those at the dollar store. These are most definitely better than those at the dollar store. They are heavier. The flexible hinge is a good asset. In all cases, the lenses seem about the same.

While I can't attest to the length of time that these glasses will last, at the moment, they seem to be great. I keep them all over the house, in my car and handbag. Now I have new stylish readers as an upgrade. I am aware that it's a small thing, for sure, but a fun and happy one.

I recommend these reading glasses. I purchased them and am glad that I did.

I bought these glasses to use when I tie on flies while fishing. They are perfect. How can I all them perfect
1) they cost less than $10 (8.99) for three pair. Most reading glasses cost at least $10/pair in the store. In the past I've either lost them or broken them in relatively short order and been left without glasses. With 3 pair, I'll be in fine shape all for less than the cost of the last pair I bought.
2) the frames appear to be very strong. They call these "Wayfarer" style and I suppose that is correct. They look more like my father's glasses from 1960, what friends in the military used to call "BCGs" (Birth Control Glasses). I'm going to use them while fishing, so the fact that I don't find them particularly stylish doesn't matter. They appear to be tough.

If you lose or break reading glass frequently, these are for you...

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment