Wednesday, October 30, 2019

Plant Therapy KidSafe Immune Boom Synergy Pre-Diluted Essential Oil Roll-On. Ready to use! Blend of: Lemon,

Plant Therapy KidSafe Immune Boom Synergy Pre-Diluted Essential Oil Roll-On. Ready to use! Blend of: Lemon, Palmarosa, Dill, Petitgrain, Copaiba and Frankincense Carteri. 10 ml (1/3 oz).

Plant Therapy KidSafe Immune Boom Synergy Pre-Diluted Essential Oil Roll-On. Ready to use! Blend of: Lemon, Palmarosa, Dill, Petitgrain, Copaiba and Frankincense Carteri. 10 ml (1/3 oz).

I keep this roll-on in the car and the kids apply it on the way to school almost daily. Great to have on hand when we are getting on an airplane, or other tight quarters with lots of people. I love how handy it is and that it is pre-diluted. I have the large un-diluted bottle of this also, which I use in our diffusers at home. Great stuff. Plant Therapy is such a blessing for me, as they truly have great oils I can trust at good prices, readily available with fast shipping! No multi-level-marketed for me, ever. Just no need for a "middlewoman" and jacked up prices. Thank you, Plant Therapy!

This brand is awesome. I found this roller on amazon and bought for my daughters. Every time they start with the sniffles I apply this roller and give them Sambucol. The sniffles seem to last less longer. So far, this is my go-to natural remedy.

Love their products! Our children get regular Chiropractic care, they eat real foods, and we try to be as NATURAL as possible when it comes to the products we use. We love using essential oils for good health and wellness.

Love using these during cold and flu season.

I like the smell of this it is citrusy smells healthy if that is possible. I got lazy and stopped using this and then got sick maybe it's a coincidence. Either way no I'll effects from using it, it's as easy as roll on perfume and overall I think it does work although hard to measure


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • The ONLY Kid Safe essential oil line specifically formulated (by Robert Tisserand) for children ages 2-10.
  • Contains the pure, Kid Safe essential oils of: Chamomile Roman, Lavender, Mandarin and Tangerine.
  • For your convenience, all Plant Therapy Essential Oils have an oil identification sticker on the cap. This is especially beneficial if you use a top load carrying case.

Description

KidSafe Immune Boom is the perfect choice to keep your child healthy. Suggested Use: Apply to the back of your child's spine and/or bottoms of their feet. It is especially good to do this on the youngsters just before they head off to school in the morning. Specifically formulated for children ages 2-10. This pre-diluted roll on contains the 100% pure, therapeutic grade essential oils of: Lemon, Palmarosa, Dill, Petit grain, Copaiba and Frankincense carter blended into a base of fractionated coconut oil.



Great for my kids

Love this stuff and love the smell. My kiddo actually likes to roll it on her feet every morning before school.

I believe in Essential Oils, but don't like playing the chemist and having to mix everything. I like these Plant Therapy Kid ones b/c they are ready to go. I roll them on my sons feet before I put his socks on in the morning for school. He doesn't seem to mind one bit. I feel like it's helped my kids stay a little healthier, but who really know. :)

My grandsons sniffles have gone away using this oil. His mama rubs it down his spine at bedtime. Love this product

This stuff is amazing! Highly recommend!!!

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment