Monday, October 28, 2019

Bubble Bandit Dishwasher Detergent with Phosphate. The Best Dishwasher Detergent for Spotless Dishes in Hard

Bubble Bandit Dishwasher Detergent with Phosphate. The Best Dishwasher Detergent for Spotless Dishes in Hard Water! ALL-IN-ONE (Soak, Wash & Rinse). One Bag (3.75 lbs.)

Bubble Bandit Dishwasher Detergent with Phosphate. The Best Dishwasher Detergent for Spotless Dishes in Hard Water! ALL-IN-ONE (Soak, Wash & Rinse). One Bag (3.75 lbs.)

I may have reviewed this before when I bought bubble bandit a year or so ago.. what can I say other than it works way better than anything I've used from the store. I use an intended scoop amount or boost with a small scoop to ween off my old Cascade gel, my dishes look much better immediately, and my machine runs better (less scale). I've told friends to buy it but if they don't their loss .. I want clean dishes Bubble Bandit does a much better job and my dishwasher is a piece.. I can't imagine a newer more efficient dish washer because I still use less detergent.
One thing I have to add is our water is softened but there still is a lot of calcium scale.. if we run out of salt it takes more detergent to clean but other store bought products have even a harder time cleaning. I keep telling people to buy BB, even if you just use a little to boost it goes along way. We went a month without it and were re-running silverware often sometimes 25% needed to be re-ran, forks, spoons and butter knives only up.. still a problem, BB up or down doesn't matter maybe one random spoon doesn't come clean. Love the product.

Bubble Bandit: Awesome
State Governments: Lame

Our state government won't let stores sell dish soap containing phosphates to consumers. Our dishes were coming out incredibly bad looking, even in a new house with new high-end dishwashers and a whole house water softener. We switched to Bubble Bandit, which has phosphates, and our dishes went back to looking great.

I wish there was an Amazon Dash button for Bubble Bandit. I'd press it regularly.

After 15 years my whirlpool dishwasher gave up the ghost. It was a non-stainless steel tub and pretty corroded with calcium buildup. The buildup started a number of years back when CA decided to stop selling products with phosphates. The dishes were in pretty bad shape with a film that you could hardly see through. The plates were very scaled up too.
Replaced the dishwasher with a Whirlpool stainless tub and the first load was started with Bubble Bandit. One year later no sign of any scale! It took a couple of months to remove the scale from the dishes. Wasn’t sure if it was going to work because they were in pretty bad shape. But with time the scale is gone and the dishes are spotless.
My first bag lasted almost a year. Unless you have a full, real dirty load, hold it to a half scoop. Run a normal load and you’ll be fine! Would definitely recommend! I just purchased the 2 for offer!

It's a miracle! Had trouble with our dishwasher (that had an extended warranty) leaving pieces of food on the glassware and silver so I called for service. The repair man said everything looked good and suggested that I try Bubble Bandit. I thought he was crazy because I've been using premium dishwasher detergent all along and was getting good results right along until this happened. Well, I ordered a bag and tried it in an empty machine at first and then with full loads. Dishes, glassware and silver came out sparkling! Like I said, "It's a miracle!"

Seems to work as well as the industrial Cascade detergent that I have been using prior to this brand. It have a scoop inside to insure proper amounts which is very helpful. I think I may have been using too much of the Cascade brand. Keeps the interior of my Bosch dishwasher clean also. Had some fogging of the stainless interior with some of the off the shelf brands in the past. This
detergent seems to have cleared that issue up.does a great job on the dishes too! Just my 2 cents..


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Proudly Handcrafted in Small Batches in the USA
  • Now Free of Perfumes, Clear of Dyes
  • Eliminates limescale buildup, white film & water spots in hard water
  • Economical- Up to 60 wash cycles out of every bag. Safe for Septic Systems
  • NEW USERS: During the first few cycles, dishes may look worse than before, as it cleans out built up deposits in your machine.

Description

One 60 oz. bag (3.75 lbs) of automatic dishwasher detergent with natural phosphates. Besides including the maximum amount of phosphate allowed for institutional food service use, we went a step further and took out most of the inert fillers that were used in your old detergents to add weight and volume. This makes Bubble Bandit mighty powerful, and why you only need to use 2 to 3 tablespoons in each wash cycle. Bubble Bandit will clean your dishwasher as well as your dishes. Depending on the amount of deposits built up in your machine, this may take quite a few cycles during which time your dishes may appear to look worse before they look better. Run your machine empty with Bubble Bandit several times to first clear the debris.



Bubble Bandit works extremely well after the dishwasher is cleaned out inside. Cleaning out the dishwasher may require a few full cycle runs. There is no comparison to normal non-phosphate dishwasher detergents, like Cascade. Dishes and glasses are clear and shiny with no haze or residue. Standard Cascade detergent is virtually worthless with hand washing producing superior results. We had been adding vinegar, which helped, but is very hard on metal racks. I have since found Finish PowerBall detergent packets to produce excellent results as well. I now use Finish PowerBall packets on a daily basis, as they are quite inexpensive, and reserve Bubble Bandit for occasional heavy and especially dirty loads.

We got this when our dishes started smelling really bad. We were told it was because sulfates had been removed from most detergents. Well it didn't help with the smell. We then talked to a appliance sales man at Lowes he said "The water in the dishwasher isn't getting hot enough, plus today's dish washers don't use enough water to fully rinse off your dishes. Same goes for your close washer!" We now us the temp boost on the dishwasher and hot setting plus steam for the washer. Dishes come out SUPER CLEAN now.

Used about half a bag so far, a little goes a long way. It cleans great, no spots or detergent or food left. Dishwasher looks brand new inside! Just be sure to dry the detergent compartment with a towel before filling and it will empty out fine. I also run my hot water good before starting because it takes a wihile to get to the dishwasher and the hotter the water the better it works.

We have the worst hard water around, nothing we’ve tried worked. Found the bubble bandit and gave it a try, surprised it works! Cuts thru that white film that seemed to be glued to all our dishes and dishwasher. Even our Tupperware looks new again! Had such a headache trying out all sorts of stuff so glad I found this, makes washing a little easier! No more running several cycles to try to get the powdery feel either.

My dishwasher developed a weird old wet rag smell. Even though it has a metal inside. You could really notice the smell after opening the door or smelling the inside of any washed glass. I took apart all hoses and even my garbage disposal and cleaned everything, but it didn't help. After washing the dishes with the Bubble Bandit the first couple of times, I didn't see a big difference. But after a few days of washing the dishes with the Bubble Bandit the nasty smell disappeared. Now it has a fresh albeit somewhat chemical smell which I prefer to the wet rag one. I suspect it must have something to do with the fact that here in California all detergents are phosphate free while the Bubble Bandit has phosphate ingridients.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment