Thursday, October 31, 2019

Rebellious Ryan 9 Inch Dildo With Suction

Rebellious Ryan 9 Inch Dildo With Suction Cup

Rebellious Ryan 9 Inch Dildo With Suction Cup

Incredible. You feel full, It's almost better than the real thing. The second it slides in (with enough lube) you can feel yourself stretching around it. I'm obsessed! Orgasming are deep and powerful. I'm in love!

Bought this a a gift for my wife and we've had a good time with it. Fella's don't be embarrassed or intimated to purchase toys for your wife because I've generally found that the more enjoyment they have, the more you'll have as well. I could see where this one may be a little large for some women and they should probably aim for the smaller one but the material has caused no discomfort, the shape seems to aid in providing pleasure, the length and girth of this particular model work well for our sex life, and in general it's been a great addition to our sex play.

Years ago I started with the Perfect Peter (1.5" girth") as an intro to prostate play and had no idea what I was in for at the time. It was nice, hit all the right spots and helped me discover the hidden pleasures associated with anal play. After some time, I graduated to the Bombex 8" that blew my mind, it was thicker/softer (1.8"). I've had mind blowing anal and prostate orgasm after orgasm from both of these two and spent many hours giggling and floating around in a Euphoric state after each experience. Yes, there are multiple types of orgasms for men. I finally took the leap to the 2"+ girth with Rebellious Ryan (2.25" girth) not realizing what I was in for and that this would take me to the next stage, earth shattering full body orgasms. I had no idea that the human body was capable of reaching such a level of elation without the use of stimulants.

I've wasted my time with smaller/larger, different materials, etc. and wish I would have bought this three pack trio all together years ago. If you're a male into anal play or prostate stimulation and are tired of looking for the right device and/or positions keep reading. I wish someone would have given me this insight years ago as it's the most enjoyable, stimulating, exciting experience you can't tell your friends about..

-Perfect Peter (a bit hard but hits everything) https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001JI44TK/ref=oh_aui_search_detailpage?ie=UTF8&psc=1
-Bombex (soft and pliable with a great curve) https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B06XCW41PW/ref=oh_aui_search_detailpage?ie=UTF8&psc=1
-Rebellious Ryan (Soft/hard/girthy with a curve that is mind blowing)

No need to go any larger than Ryan in my opinion as it hits every inch inside of you and begs for you to scream out in sheer pleasure. The last time I played with Ryan he turned me into a sprinkler, squirting prostatic fluid all over the place. Absolutely MIND BLOWING!

The key to the perfect prostate stimulation and anal orgasms is the natural curve of these realistic dildos. Start off with a reverse cowgirl position as this stimulates the prostate and surrounding nerves, it's amazing. Then mount this doggy style and go to town, you will scream uncontrollable animal noises like you've never heard before. I can make it about 5 minutes before that tingly feeling builds in my core moving to my legs and upper body then the eyes roll back as you try to fight it only to submit to the greatest pleasure and euphoria you'll ever experience. It should be illegal as there is no drug out there that can duplicate or give you this kind of enjoyment...that's the unicorn exploding inside of you:)

Anal play is amazing when you figure out all the steps:

-Anal cleansing, numerous methods. Find one that works for you. This step alone will make you feel like a new person.
-Lube shooters; the key to putting the lube in the perfect spots.
-Hybrid lubes like SPUNK, it's a favorite in our household and withstands the test of time.
-Properly curved and sized realistic suction cup dildos made of soft but firm materials.
-Reverse cowgirl and doggy style will pound your prostate like no other.
-Don't hold back when you get close, keep going and you will have an orgasm or pass out, both are fun:) It will feel like you are losing control but keep at it, this is when I will explode. Breath through it.
-Clean your toys thoroughly and get ready for your next experience

Happy Orgasms!

THis thing is absolutely huge!!!! I love it!! Nothing screams like please please please when it comes to toys. I would do a video but I don’t think it’s get approval from amazon. Lol. Jk. If you need a big toy to entertain yourself, this guy is the one.

Ryans’s appearance in my life has been an absolute nightmare! I can’t eat, I’m not sleeping, I lie to my husband about how I’m spending my time, I don’t get any work done and I’m hiding from my kids because I need him All. The. Time.
I’m completely obsessed, I want him everywhere, preferably at the same time (definitely should have gotten 2!), I want him to be longer so he can plow me even deeper, I want him to be shorter so he can fill me up and I can spend my entire day walking around with him secretly deep inside me.
I’m so addicted to his company that I wore a skirt so that I could mount his sturdy suction cup on to my car seat and have him with me as I drove.
What I’d really love is to for Ryan to have his way with me as I’m receiving oral but he’s intimidating when you first meet him and I don’t think I can introduce him to my husband. If only Ryan had hands and a mouth ....


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Durable with a realistic feel
  • Soft & sensual for optimal pleasure
  • Easy to use and clean
  • Safe to use with lubricant

Description

Rebellious Ryan will push your boundaries! See just how much of his impressive rod you can contain! The lifelike SexFlesh material provides a firm core to this lengthy penis, but maintains a fleshy surface layer and soft, squeezable tip, just like the real thing! The super-detailed shaft and testicles provide even more of the realistic feel you are looking for. Try Ryan on for size almost anywhere by mounting his sturdy suction cup base to almost any smooth, flat surface. Measurements: 9" overall length, 6.25" insertable length, 1.85" max insertable diameter.



Wow. Where to start? My girlfriend went crazy over this thing. It's massive and definitely not for beginners unless you got potential. We use to for the back door, it really gapes and leave you feeling better than ever.

She quivers as he stretches her open and makes her moan with pleasure ,go slow to take this big guy , I love to watch her injoy him ,it's just a bit bigger then me but I get to relax and play as she moans , It’s her favorite bull PS plenty of forplay!! And Lots lube!! Go slow and she will go to new haven in front of you

The stretch this thing (Devilish Darren) gives you is INCREDIBLE and I lost count of how many times I got myself off with it. Husband loves it for DP play since it's the same size but a little shorter than he is. Talk about stuffed lol.

The ONLY complaint I have it that when I recieved it, it was covered in a strange smelling powder inside of a sealed bag. I assumed it was just how they shipped and grabbed the toy cleaner to give it a wash. When i did, the "ink".that makes the head that pinkish color all came off! I can't imagine that's very safe for those who don't properly wash before use.

First Sexflesh dildo I own and now i'm hooked! It is the perfect density and really mimics the real thing. The surface is so soft, I find myself fondling it just to feel how velvety the texture is. We use the suction against a wooden frame or a headboard, or a shower stall or a sliding glass door and it stays beautifully even with enthusiastic movements. I'm back to buy 2 more. My husband likes to put them around the house and then spontaneously tell me when to mount up. These stay in place until that moment.

This is a awesome toy, love how it gets bigger as it goes towards the ball sack. Very filling used it with a plentiful amount of water based lube. ;-) Had to work up to this big boy but when it did make it in OMG! I would have given it 5 stars if in the description it would of had the diameter dimension. Cause Rebellious Ryan is a good size toy. All in all a pretty nice toy!

Update, This is a awesome toy and the size isn’t to big that you can’t get used to it with some play. It’s a definite 5 stars highly recommend this toy!!

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment