Wednesday, October 30, 2019

2 Pairs Deluxe Reading Glasses - Comfortable Stylish Simple Readers Rx Magnification (2 black pair, 1.5

2 Pairs Deluxe Reading Glasses - Comfortable Stylish Simple Readers Rx Magnification (2 black pair, 1.5 x)

2 Pairs Deluxe Reading Glasses - Comfortable Stylish Simple Readers Rx Magnification (2 black pair, 1.5 x)

I'm a young 35 and recently I was guided by an optometrist to readers because my eyes were hurting when I read. It took me a few days to admit that I'd need something, so I went to walmart and got some readers that I hated. Thank God for that I found these. I paid $10 for the pair at wally world, then saw these and was instantly sold. I like the style plus my 8 year old daughter said she likes this frame style way better.

Love, love, love the glasses! If you are of a particular age and you need reading glasses do yourself a favor and ditch the "granny glasses"' pick up a pair or six of these! I may be older but I don't want to look old!

on the larger side but fit great & work great for reading

Fast delivery- loved the glasses!

I used to be an optician so I know good optics and symmetrical PD placements, (Pupillary Distance.) This is the 12th pair of this style I have purchased from differant venders. I will buy from this vender because their readers come with an anti reflecting coating that the other brands didn't AR coatings on their lens. The frame is sturdy has a good spring hinge. I tend to wear them head, so they do fall backwards landing the ground (a lot) and don't break, usually. Will but again.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Vision World Eyewear Model # VW-RD-W2
  • Spring Hinges Fit Most Face Sizes
  • Comes with it's own Vision World Microfiber Storage Pouch
  • Lightweight Durable Frame for long lasting wear.
  • High Quality Comfortable Fit

Description

A True Classic 50's Style Reading Glasses. High quality spherical lenses provide superb optical clarity. The classic style really looks "cool" and hit its stride most notably in the 80's due in part to movies like the Blues Brothers, Risky Business, Miami Vice, and Breakfast Club. Meets ANZI Z80.3 high UV protection standards. Passed the inspection FDA with impact resistance lenses and guaranteed to absorb more than 99% of harmful UVA & UVB rays. Approved and recommended in accordance with the latest guidelines. Optical Quality. High end fashion. Very comfortable.



Don't pay $20 for readers at the drug store. These get the job done, and at this price, you can have several extra pairs. If you like full-frame readers, which are hard enough to find, so much the better. I wear these over my single-vision glasses when working on my computer, and they are light enough and comfortable enough to wear for extended periods.

Its so nice to buy a product and get what is advertised and expected. I had bought some reading glasses at costco, the thin narrow type. The field of view was too small and the frame blocked my vision if the glasses were not positioned just right. I wanted some larger frames. The lenses on these surpassed my expectations and the frames are decent enough for the price. These are cheap nerdy glasses for use around the house although I'm sure they would be suitable style wise in other situations. For the price I'm very happy and would buy them again. Cheap enough to have a bunch of pairs around the house/car. Good reliable reviews which I checked out at the fakespot website.

I bought a set of these about 6 months ago and I just bought another set just to have a backup because they are that good. I get lots of compliments on them.
Also they are very sturdy because I have accidentally dropped them several times and one time I even sat on them at work and they are still going strong. Once I couldn't find them anywhere at work and my boss was wearing them because he accidentally thought they were his expensive glasses that he has. They have really big lenses and are contemporary. I really like these or I wouldn't have ordered a second set just to have back up. I am a female but I think males or females could wear them
Highly recommend

I've ordered these before and they lasted for a pretty good amount of time. Eventually, though, they broke so I ordered another round of the 2 pack. I think they improved them since the first time I ordered. They seem to be firmer and much clearer than the last ones. The last ones always felt just a bit cloudy. I figured that was the cheap plastic. it's also why I looked for other options before deciding to order again.

But I like the style of these, they are cute and work well on my face; which not all do, and couldn't find anything comparable, so I decided I would order them again until something better came along.

Well, somehow these new ones are much clearer, so they must have done something to make them better, or I just got a better batch. I'll order again more comfortably now and hope to get the same.

After buying reading glasses at Walgreens for years, I ordered these glasses a year or so ago. This was my second order. These glasses are much more sturdy than the ones I used to get at Walgreens. I am rough on glasses (have them in my pocket a lot), but these are much robust - no comparison, and at fraction of the cost I used to pay. I have no problems with the style (they are sort of old school), but they are large enough for me to get a great view of things, they are comfortable, and they magnify, as you would expect. I don't think I would buy from anyone else - I am very happy with these. These shipped quickly too, and even come with a little flexible fabric case for each pair of glasses. For me, these are perfect glasses.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment