Wednesday, October 30, 2019

Rapid Pain Relief Heating Pad with bonus hot pack cold pack. Great heating pads for back pain & heating pad

Rapid Pain Relief Heating Pad with bonus hot pack cold pack. Great heating pads for back pain & heating pad for cramps. Moist heating pad with auto shut off. Heating pad electric & FDA approved

Rapid Pain Relief Heating Pad with bonus hot pack cold pack. Great heating pads for back pain & heating pad for cramps. Moist heating pad with auto shut off. Heating pad electric & FDA approved

I bought the heating pad for my husband. It was delivered fast and it is helping him a lot with his sciatica pain.. A great convenience of this pad is that it turns off automatically after 120 minutes so he falls asleep with it with no complications. He really likes it and I do too. I love the large size because it covers the whole hip area(left to right) and the area from the bottom of the buttock to the back of the knee alternating the positions. I got a small one for me but I'm thinking to return it and get the large size instead. Thanks.

This thing is amazing! I use the gel pads in the freezer for ice packs, and the heating pad gets really warm and is flexible and really works! It takes a little longer than 30 seconds to really heat up, and I wish it stayed on for longer than 40 minutes (even if it keeps the auto shut-off feature, I would like maybe 20-40 minute intervals to choose from). I have chronic back pain from a car accident and this helps me relax, sleep, and eases my pain really quickly, with a variety of hot/cold options to choose from in the single product!

Best heating pad I've ever owned. Love larger size (which initially I didn't think I would), the soft cover and the easy to use and large heat control. Also like the auto shutoff feature (for safety's sake). Very well made. There isn't a thing about this product that isn't first class and would recommend this brand over all the others sold anywhere. Very happy that I selected this heating pad.

Great product. I love the auto shut off. All temperature options work efficiently. Cloth cover has an odor but can easily be removed and washed. I only wish this company made a neck pillow with the same technology

I’m a server, so I’m alwaya on my feet. My feet and lower back stay sore and it’s hard for me to sleep at night. Ever since I got this it’s been easier to sleep and the pain has gone down significantly thanks to this. I use it everyday after work. Great buy


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • LARGE HEATING PAD: IMAGINE YOUR PAIN MELTING AWAY, IN 30 SECONDS: Faster than any medication, this large Heated Pad rapidly warms to your ideal temperature so you experience pain relief faster
  • BACK HEAING PAD: EVERYTHING YOU AND YOUR WHOLE FAMILY DESIRES: Baby soft, washable micro plush heating pad with digital control is sure to relieve everyone's pain
  • PORTABLE HEATING PAD: TRAVELING? YOU'LL WANT TO TAKE THIS PORTABLE HEATING PAD EVERYWHERE: Perfectly proportioned for travel, this heating pad stores away in tight spaces for on the go pain relief
  • HEAT PAD FOR BACK PAIN: SAFEST HEAT PADS YOUR MONEY CAN BUY: Don't fall for cheap knock offs that emit abnormal radiation or start fires. Ensure your safety with the heating pad designed with automatic shut-off
  • HOT PACKS FOR PAIN: RECOMMENDED BY MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS: Frequently heat is prescribed by doctors because it increases blood flow to sore areas to relax muscles, relieve stiffness, and encourage faster healing!

Description

Exhausting Pain Disappears in Moments with Rapid Relief Electric Heating Pad with Digital Multi-Heat and Timer Settings

Tired of suffering through stiffness, back pain, neck pain, or injury pain? Looking for the best solution for stress? Prescription medication and over the counter drugs frequently require hours to provide relief.

What should you do when you want relief NOW? Turn this rapid heating wonder to your desired settings and say goodbye to pain, and hello to the warm pillowy cloud of relief in as few as 30 seconds!

Perfectly Sized for Your Comfort, and Your Travels!

At this portable heating pad with digital timer is large enough to relieve pain in your neck, shoulders, legs, back or feet, yet small enough to compact into the perfect travel size companion so you’re guaranteed relief wherever your travels take you!

The large size Means You’re Getting a Heating Pad the Whole Family Will Love! Even people with pets love our heating pad, meaning you may want to grab 2 or more.

Don’t wait until the next time the soreness, pain or tension becomes nearly unbearable and you have to pay twice the price at your local store. Add this affordable, top of the line heating pad to your cart now and choose your favorite shipping option to guarantee relief is right there, the next time you need it.



The product arrived on time and is even better than I thought it would be. Love the auto cut-off and love the relief of aches and pains that only a heating pad can give.

Works really well. Love the bonus hot cold pads that came with it. My daughter uses it and said it was the best one we have had. I would recommend it.

I really like the temperature it reaches. Nice, warm & comfy. I'm a bit surprised about how it gets there: The lowest, Mild Heat, is about the same temperature as my water bed. The low, medium, and high heat settings all seem to reach the same temperature, which is OK for me as noted. Maybe they just reach it more or less quickly. Anyway, I'm very happy with its outcome.

This gets very hot which is great. It is also a very good size. The sponge part just got in the way. It still gets a bit bunched up every now and then but this is a very good value and it really heats up - auto shut off but with a reasonable time increments. The gel packs that came with have been great didn't realize how handy they come in. Highly recommend.

I loved this heating pad and used it alot. But after just 3 months and 6 days, it died. Will not heat up at all. Two stars because when it worked it was great. Update: Added two stars because the customer service is great. When contacted, within one day the company emailed me that they were sending a replacement for free.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment