Tuesday, October 29, 2019

Cryopak Flexible Ice Blanket 16.5 x 11.66-Inch (3

Cryopak Flexible Ice Blanket 16.5 x 11.66-Inch (3 Pack)

Cryopak Flexible Ice Blanket 16.5 x 11.66-Inch (3 Pack)

This is a great product. (I wish I had invented it.) Such a simple clever design. You freeze these, it's a breeze, you get no disease, and they don't make you sneeze. You cut them to size, to customize your prize, to ice your aching thighs, or keep chilled your leftover fries. I coach sports, and I bring several of these to each practice and game. They're at the ready as first aid in case of injury, and do double duty by keeping drinks cold. My only complaint is that they are a little bit too hard/firm when frozen, so if a bruise is tender, you don't really want to have to press the bruise with something this hard. By the way, they are too cold to press directly against skin, so keep a napkin on hand; they are better than paper towels for providing a skin buffer, because being folded four ways, you can unfold the napkin until you get just the right amount of thinness to let the cool in without freezing the skin. I have found a product that I think is better for icing boo-boos: namely the Chatanooga COLPACK. It's got a mushy feel that is gentle on bruises, and also stays cold longer. But it's too bulky to fit into a small cooler to keep drinks cold and sndwiches fresh. But still, a worthwhile investment. Back to the Cryopak, be careful when cutting it down to the size you like. If you don't cut exactly in the middle, some of the compartments will get pierced and the water will drip out and the strip will therefore be less effective. Happy icing!

I originally bought this product at Costco many years ago. I mostly use this in my cooler together with ice bags when I go fishing. This ice blanket works very well and is colder than ice so it will maintain the ice for longer than a day. After many years of use, some of the liquid in my original blanket have leaked and lost it's effectiveness. What I like most about this product is that I can rinse it off, place it in my freezer, and it will be ready for use the next day.

I almost constantly had one of these ice sheets on my back for the first month after surgery. Would stay cold long enough for me to fall asleep at night ( I kept it in a pillowcase and under a towel so not too cold on my back.) While in the recliner I would slip an ice sheet into a pillow, right inside of the case and put it behind my back. These ice sheets were my best friends. i think I am going to get one now and slip it into a pillowcase as I sit at my computer. Also for car rides.

Love these, cut to what u need, wrap ur beverages and pack, stay super cold!

Been using this ice blanket for a specific purpose and needed replacement; it works as good as the original I got years ago.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Maintains cold temperature for 24 hours in an insulated container, and can be cut to size thanks to its unique seam technology
  • Non-toxic liquid makes blanket ideal for coolers, first aid kits, and even lunch boxes; ideal to help relieve muscle pain and swelling
  • Patented design allows blanket to be flexible when frozen, so you can wrap it around various shapes and sizes
  • With facilities in Vancouver and Montreal, Cryopak has been a leading provider of temperature controlling products since 2000

Description

The Flexible Ice Blanket is a multi-purpose reusable ice substitute. It's unique design allows it to be flexible when frozen, and permits easy wrapping around food and beverages. It's distinctive pattern contains seams, which allows it to be cut down to size for any application. Use in portable coolers, for first aid treatments,and to keep your children's lunches cold at school. The Flexible Ice Blanket provides you with flexibility and convenience, it is the perfect accompaniment on a hot day at the beach, on picinics, and all outdoor recreational activities.



I would give 5 stars except for the super slow shipping. Good product. Good price

Very good quality

Awesome

Used these after a surgery and preferred them over the I ice circulating machine.

Great product for the price.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment