Monday, October 28, 2019

Personal First Aid Kit Refill

Personal First Aid Kit Refill Pack

Personal First Aid Kit Refill Pack

This pack contains a nice assortment to stick in a desk drawer or purse. This kit should be able to handle a small scrape or cut and the occasional ache or pain. The kit I received contained non-aspirin and triple antibiotic with an expiration date of more than 2 years in the future, but the 2 packs of ibuprofen expire in 6 months. For the price it's not bad except for the shipping costs.

just what i needed to refill all my 15 or so first aid kits that I keep in almost every bag.

Let's face it. A lot of us need to go check our medicine cabinet to verify we have all the necessary items to properly handle a minor cut, scrape or burn. I double checked my first aid supplies and discovered that I was out of normal sized bandages, and most of the ointments were expired. In fact they were ancient.

Realizing I was woefully ill-equipped to handle even the most minor of injuries, I immediately ordered 4 of these refill kits. Each kit came in it's own small individual bag. I'm going to keep one kit in my Every Day Carry satchel, one in the car, and the remaining 2 kits will stay in my medicine cabinet.

This refill kit is substantially better selected than mini off-the-shelf kits I've seen at drug stores. The only complaint I have is that the shipping is a bit higher than I think it should be, so I had to order several kits to keep it cost-effective.

You will find that this can be used to refill a small firstaid kit or become the foundation for a homemade kit.

The material contained in the card board box was exactly as advertised on the Amazon .com web site. Everything OK


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Refill Supplies for Small Personal First Aid Kits and Packs
  • 24 Pieces of First Aid Supplies Including Pain Medications
  • Packed in Ziploc Bag
  • Great for Travel, Small & Compact

Description

First aid kit refill pack is perfect for refilling pocket, wallet, travel or personal first aid kits. 24 pieces of quality first aid supplies packaged together to make it easy for you to refill your small first aid boxes.



Its nice. shipping is more than what the first aid kit cost

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment