Monday, October 28, 2019

GUM EEZ-Thru Floss Threaders, 25

GUM EEZ-Thru Floss Threaders, 25 Count

GUM EEZ-Thru Floss Threaders, 25 Count

Gummy Toys! I lose these with regularity so having a few packs around make life better - better cuz I think I keep what's left of my stupid teeth away from my dentist's drills. They slide through my bridges, get through areas where floss is caught higher up in closely packed teeth and have a nice color compared with others. Good price so overall good value.

These arrived as expected. They are the exact ones used and recommended by my orthodontist for ease of threading floss through braces or the permanent wire bars. Keep in mind that over time they shred down the middle which is normal. These are not made to last forever and you’ll need to replace them overtime. The great thing with the pack is that I got 26 instead of 25! So I got an extra yay

Good product, delivered quickly. I would give five stars, except I accidentally tipped the container and the threaders all fell out. All still useable and I just put them in a small ziplock bag. Demoted by one star, from five to four, because a first-time user could easily spill them all from the container (and they will still all be useable).

Hard to find in our local major chain drug stores. Knew I could count on Amazon and Sunstar. No day is complete without a cleanout of the gumline around a "removable partial denture". Great quality. Easy to use.

These are great, the only things that will get between my teeth and permanent retainer. The other types are not stiff enough.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • FIGHT PLAQUE IN BRACES, BRIDGES & IMPLANTS: These floss threaders are designed to thread dental floss under orthodontic braces, fixed bridges & dental implants. Dental appliances & fixtures are often considered plaque traps requiring additional cleaning
  • HYGIENE MADE EASIER: Threading dental floss between braces, fixed bridges & dental implants is almost impossible without a floss threader. Buildup of dental plaque may compromise the health & longevity of appliances as well as surrounding natural teeth.
  • RECOMMENDED BY DENTAL HYGIENISTS: Our Between Teeth Cleaning products make it easy to clean hard-to-reach areas where plaque buildup can lead to inflammation, bleeding & gingivitis. You can reach the goal of between-teeth cleaning at least once per day!
  • BETWEEN TEETH CLEANING: Many problems start between teeth where your toothbrush can't reach. We've created quality products to make food & plaque removal effortless, including flossers, dental picks, interdental brushes, tongue cleaners & stimulators

Description

GUM Eez-Thru floss threads are designed to thread dental floss under orthodontic braces, fixed bridges and dental implants. These dental appliances and fixtures are often considered by dental professionals to be plaque traps that require additional cleaning effort. If not cleaned as part of a daily oral hygiene routine, buildup of dental plaque may compromise the health and longevity of the appliance as well of the surrounding natural teeth. Threading dental floss under, around and between orthodontic braces, fixed bridges and dental implants is almost impossible without the assistance of a floss threaded.



My two bottom front teeth chipped off and my dentist put some kind of covering on the top of them, which prevents me from flossing. At my last dental visit, I noticed the hygienist used this type of product. It works perfectly for me!

This is not always easy to find in the local stores and this is a good price. I always use this product and I'm happy to find it available online. I would highly recommend.

I have used this product for years because I have several bridges in my mouth. The threader enables you to thread the floss to get beneath the bridges. It also serves well as a needle threader!

I use these to thread floss between my daughter's braces. The ones the ortho gave us were thick and caused pain and bleeding. These work like a charm and I've reordered.

used twice daily as recommended by gum doctor; can't live without them

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment