
Don't laugh, but this has come in handy three times in the past couple of weeks. I went to the Holiday Bowl, and guess what? No TP in my stall. I literally let the next person next in line pull some off, too. Went to the mall this week....yep, no toilet paper in my stall. Winery visit....toilet paper dispenser, empty! I am carrying this mini roll with me in my purse from now on. I bought some as a stocking stuffer for my daughter to put in her backpack when she attends music festivals, because we all know those porta potties won't have any, and ain't nobody got time for that!
One thing I've learned in my travels is that other countries don't appreciate toilet paper like the US or I guess the West. I purchased this 3 count travel pack in preparation for my trip to Kenya and Tanzania. Now that I'm back, I just have to say how glad I am to have this. These small packages got me through the 2 week trip. And, much easier than just lugging a giant roll around in my bag like others.
This toilet paper is really a life saver. Ladies how often have you went into a rest room and wondered about who has handled the toilet paper that you are about to wipe yourself with? Some of these restrooms are disgusting. I now have a piece of mind when I wipe myself.
Ladies, this is the best thing to take to a music festival, just sayin'! It's incredibly handy and a necessity for any kind of survival kit.
Very nice, very comfortable and I like that the little case snaps securely, and lets you unroll and stow it away neatly. I never had the case pop open in my bag.
Compact and easy to tuck discretely in a bag.

Feature Product
- You will receive (3) Toilet Tissue To Go
- 2-ply 75 sheet in each roll
- Great for Travel.Fits in a Purse, Pocket, Diaper Bag, Backpack or Glove Compartment
- Pull-out Dispenser
Description
Contains 3 rolls. Each pull-out dispenser has 75 sheets of 2-ply toilet paper. Great for travel, camping, or emergency use.
I never leave the country without a few rolls of this. It's conveniently packaged and stays clean/dry under normal circumstances. It's there when i need it.
I visited some places overseas where I wasn't sure whether the bathroom facilities would have toilet tissue. This fit nice and compact in my purse. I was so glad to have it!
These worked perfectly for our trip to China where you needed to provide your own TP. Convenient packaging to carry in purse or pocket. Highly recommend.
Perfect for when I go out of the country and need to take toilet paper with me. If I camped I would totally use it for that too. Good toilet paper. I don't know how they get so much in the roll.
Good for travel







0 comments:
Post a Comment